SS Shift + PES Alpha-T2

mrharris

Awards
Could I stack Synthetic Supplements Shift with PES Alpha T-2 (new version) for 8 weeks?

Also, if I wanted to, could I Add SNS X-gels to this stack? Or you think it would be better to wait for another time?

I'll be using a combination of these as a bridge between my natty test stacks.

Also, how long can I use SNS creatinol-o-phosphate and agmatine for? Does it need to be cycled?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I've been told, yes. As for dosing protocol, it was suggested to dose as follows:

2 Alpha T-2 first thing in the morning.
1 Alpha T-2 + 1 Shift a few hours later.
2 Shift in the evening.

mrharris

Awards
Both shift and alpha-t2 have the same instructions as far as dosing. you're saying if using both, dose it this way instead?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both shift and alpha-t2 have the same instructions as far as dosing. you're saying if using both, dose it this way instead?
That is what was suggested to me by one of their reps ;)

So you can stack them or run them solo. Up to you. I'm actually going to be running Shift + AT2 next month for 60 days along with Forskolin-95. Already have the Shift + AT2 sitting on the shelf, still need to order the Forskolin-95 since at the time, that was sold out.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I've been told, yes. As for dosing protocol, it was suggested to dose as follows:

2 Alpha T-2 first thing in the morning.
1 Alpha T-2 + 1 Shift a few hours later.
2 Shift in the evening.
They are fine to use together and that is a perfectly acceptable dosing scheme. :D

If you choose to run X-gels I would make sure to pick up some GMS and Carnitine to run with it all pre-workout. There are no issues with running Shift, AT2, and X-gels all at once, but I would recommend at least 4 weeks of just Shift and AT2 before using X-gels to accurately assess how effective they are themselves. :)

mrharris

Awards
thanks guys. what about COS/agmatine? do they need to be cycled?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My opinion is no, but you might find some that disagree and "cycle" absolutely everything.
I'll be the "I cycle everything" guy. :D

Agmatine is in a lot of pre-workouts and therefore I use it for pretty extended periods (and usually dose it pre-carb meal daily too). I do try to take a break for a month once or twice a year from it though.

With COP, I only have used it in Protocol and therefore cycle it just when I don't use that pre-workout.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I do 2 AT2 and 1 Shift first thing and then 2 Shift and 1 AT2 midday