How is SAN Tight?

1. Registered User

How is SAN Tight?

Curious about how effective it is and what side effects may come along with it. Thanks yall.

not as good as eca, not as good as clen, not even close to dnp.. Still its pretty effective and better than anything legally out there. If your determined to get a legal cutting stack, I'd advise yohimbe+caffeine+ SAN tight.
  3. Registered User

I use to like to add it to my eca but i believe i used the old formula!
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by crazybeef5555
    not as good as eca, not as good as clen, not even close to dnp.. Still its pretty effective and better than anything legally out there. If your determined to get a legal cutting stack, I'd advise yohimbe+caffeine+ SAN tight.
    You can still purchase ephedrine just about everywhere.
  5. Registered User

Alright well if i take SAN tight with nothing else what kind of results can i be expecting and what, if any are the possible side effects???
  6. Registered User

I'd suggest tacking tight with the anarchy stack. I;ve had some people do it and it's workin well for them. ALA, CLA, ALCAR, GT, Tight, Biotin. I'm havin one of them track their results so i'll post them when there done
  7. Board Supporter

I LOVE TIGHT!
  8. Registered User

By taking Tight will i be able to cut fat and still keep and build muscle or will it also effect my muscle building?
  9. Board Supporter

San Tight = Waste of money. After 1 bottle of use- 1st three- five days lost 1-2 lbs, after that NO effect. Although in retrospect I would probably attribute my fat loss to my diet rather than the product.
  10. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor

yohimbine would be the better bet here I believe since i think yohimbe is just the herb. I will be using caffeine, yohimbine, and clen on my spring cutting stack. We will see how it goes.
  11. Registered User

San Tight = Waste of money. After 1 bottle of use- 1st three- five days lost 1-2 lbs, after that NO effect. Although in retrospect I would probably attribute my fat loss to my diet rather than the product.
    If you managed to lose a couple of pounds in the first week and then nothing else it sounds to me like your diet was your problem.
  12. Registered User

San tight already has yohimbine and caffine. Just take 1 tight and 1 vasopro 3 times a day.
  13. Board Supporter

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by theamazing3000
    If you managed to lose a couple of pounds in the first week and then nothing else it sounds to me like your diet was your problem.
    I've managed while using ephedra based supplements to lose weight while using them as well as having a less strick diet than when I used SAN Tight- maybe using it with other supplements will increase its potential or maybe not. The only reason I tried it, was because it was on sale.
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by justinb44
    Alright well if i take SAN tight with nothing else what kind of results can i be expecting and what, if any are the possible side effects???
    Let me first say that I have never tried any 'fat loss' sup before Tight. So, I can't compare this with that.
    The very first pill I popped I felt a little hot, a little light headedness and my stomach felt like it was turning which in-turn made me feel like throwing up... In the next couple of days I've gotten used to it and the effects aren't that severe as the first couple of servings but I can still feel it.
    I did feel more energetic, I did sweat more than usual at the gym and my hunger was lessen.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 02:21 PM
  2. SAN Tight Xtreme is Coming, Loggers Needed!
    By Tiny Man in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2008, 04:12 AM
  3. SAN Tight + SAN Thyro Cuts II
    By muscle_tank in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 10:38 AM
  4. how is this PH cycle??
    By captainbicept in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 05:33 PM
  5. `ONE` Cutting Routine - How is it?