Good solid Libido booster.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Unhappy Good solid Libido booster.


    Have been having problems with libido and arousal lately. Don't know why. Looking for some good products to fix my little problem so I can get back to the ladies. Here is my current supplement/medication list. Anything I should add, subtract? Been looking into Horny Goat weed, Tongkat Ali, and AI Nutrition Perform.

    Methylprednisolone (Stronger than prednisone)
    Arixtra (Blood Thinner)
    Flax Oil
    Maca
    Vitamin D
    Astragalus
    Panax Ginseng
    Green Tea Extract
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Glycergrow
    Purple Wraath
    St Johns Wort
    Nitrofusion Protein
    DHEA
    DIM
    Test Freak
    Mag Citrate
    Cayeene Extra Strength
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.


  2. For just libido purposes I would check out SNS tribulus and SNS bulbine.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    For just libido purposes I would check out SNS tribulus and SNS bulbine.
    One of my supps contains like 1000mg of trib already
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

  4. Fadogia
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  5. SNS Trib- Cheap and effective AND available is 3 sizes
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-120-caps.html

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

    •   
       


  6. There are a lot of things you can take to aid in sexual health like zinc and yohimbine. iForce has a ZMA that has 30mg of zinc in it.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  7. Tribulus is cheap and effective and is prevalent in a lot of natty libido boosting products.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    For just libido purposes I would check out SNS tribulus and SNS bulbine.
    Pretty cheap and effective
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  9. That's a long list of supplements you're taking. I would say the problem is in that list somewhere. I'll let someone smarter answer though. That's just my guess though.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    That's a long list of supplements you're taking. I would say the problem is in that list somewhere. I'll let someone smarter answer though. That's just my guess though.
    You just made me check his list.
    Unless he is 60 I would drop the grocery store DHEA.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  11. Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP. Each of these have varying elements of testosterone production enhancement and some or all of them should contribute to increased libido.

  12. trib and daa
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  13. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    You just made me check his list.
    Unless he is 60 I would drop the grocery store DHEA.
    I take the DHEA for medical issues.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post

    I take the DHEA for medical issues.
    What kind of issues?
    You might want to look into TRT.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

  15. Just ordered Tribulus 2400 and Horny Goat Weed
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    What kind of issues?
    You might want to look into TRT.
    Autoimmune kidney disease and high dose corticosteroid therapy. I read a lot that it helps so I take it. Plus corticosteroids lower DHEA levels
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

  17. Titanium is a great natural product to boost libido, but sounds to me like you need to see a doctor about the problem.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Enough with lumping **** on top of everything you are taking to try to treat a symptom.

    Do yourself a favor and drop all the **** the doc doesn't have you on for a few weeks and get your hormone levels checked... first thing.

    Then go from there. What you are doing and what people are offering you is a short term solution that only treats a symptom. Find the underlying problem.
    The Historic PES Legend

  19. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Fadogia
    This and DAA have the biggest impact on me. Wood all of the time. Almost problematic. LOL

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Enough with lumping **** on top of everything you are taking to try to treat a symptom.

    Do yourself a favor and drop all the **** the doc doesn't have you on for a few weeks and get your hormone levels checked... first thing.

    Then go from there. What you are doing and what people are offering you is a short term solution that only treats a symptom. Find the underlying problem.

    Exactly!.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post

    Autoimmune kidney disease and high dose corticosteroid therapy. I read a lot that it helps so I take it. Plus corticosteroids lower DHEA levels
    Sounds like you have chronic inflammation.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Sounds like you have chronic inflammation.
    What I was thinking.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  23. I have nephrotic syndrome, which is why I take the corticosteroids and the DHEA. I just went to my doc for an ear infection and talked to her about my issues and she was concerned about my hormone levels so I have an appt with an Endocrinologist next month. In the mean time, I'm gonna use Trib, maca, and Horny Goat Weed and try to do fewer stims to avoid stim dick.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

  24. What is your diet like out of curiosity?

  25. Check out some quality iforce products (Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2) all quality



    I also like horny goat weed!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    I have nephrotic syndrome, which is why I take the corticosteroids and the DHEA. I just went to my doc for an ear infection and talked to her about my issues and she was concerned about my hormone levels so I have an appt with an Endocrinologist next month. In the mean time, I'm gonna use Trib, maca, and Horny Goat Weed and try to do fewer stims to avoid stim dick.
    What's your c reactive protein levels look like. Have you had this whole life?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    I have nephrotic syndrome, which is why I take the corticosteroids and the DHEA. I just went to my doc for an ear infection and talked to her about my issues and she was concerned about my hormone levels so I have an appt with an Endocrinologist next month. In the mean time, I'm gonna use Trib, maca, and Horny Goat Weed and try to do fewer stims to avoid stim dick.
    Yikes man.. Wishing you the best!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  28. All my life, yes. And idk what c reactive protein levels are but right now my albumin is fine but when I get sick it goes to ****
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    All my life, yes. And idk what c reactive protein levels are but right now my albumin is fine but when I get sick it goes to ****

    CRP is a common blood test to measure inflammation in the body.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    Check out some quality iforce products (Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2) all qualityI also like horny goat weed!
    The latter two would be a bad idea in OP's situation
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 5-HTP - Libido Booster?
    By CREAO in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 04:53 PM
  2. What Libido Booster do you swear by?
    By Pirate! in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 09:11 AM
  3. Libido boosters while on cycle?
    By ThisGuy02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 04:36 PM
  4. Anyone know any good Test/hgh boosters that work?
    By Fun2Train in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 10:02 AM
  5. Women's libido booster
    By farmer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-11-2004, 10:23 PM
Log in
Log in