Good solid Libido booster.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Have been having problems with libido and arousal lately. Don't know why. Looking for some good products to fix my little problem so I can get back to the ladies. Here is my current supplement/medication list. Anything I should add, subtract? Been looking into Horny Goat weed, Tongkat Ali, and AI Nutrition Perform.

Methylprednisolone (Stronger than prednisone)
Arixtra (Blood Thinner)
Flax Oil
Maca
Vitamin D
Astragalus
Panax Ginseng
Green Tea Extract
Orange Triad
White Flood
Glycergrow
Purple Wraath
St Johns Wort
Nitrofusion Protein
DHEA
DIM
Test Freak
Mag Citrate
Cayeene Extra Strength

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For just libido purposes I would check out SNS tribulus and SNS bulbine.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
For just libido purposes I would check out SNS tribulus and SNS bulbine.
One of my supps contains like 1000mg of trib already

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fadogia

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
There are a lot of things you can take to aid in sexual health like zinc and yohimbine. iForce has a ZMA that has 30mg of zinc in it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Tribulus is cheap and effective and is prevalent in a lot of natty libido boosting products.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a long list of supplements you're taking. I would say the problem is in that list somewhere. I'll let someone smarter answer though. That's just my guess though.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a long list of supplements you're taking. I would say the problem is in that list somewhere. I'll let someone smarter answer though. That's just my guess though.
You just made me check his list.
Unless he is 60 I would drop the grocery store DHEA.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP. Each of these have varying elements of testosterone production enhancement and some or all of them should contribute to increased libido.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered Tribulus 2400 and Horny Goat Weed

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
What kind of issues?
You might want to look into TRT.
Autoimmune kidney disease and high dose corticosteroid therapy. I read a lot that it helps so I take it. Plus corticosteroids lower DHEA levels

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Titanium is a great natural product to boost libido, but sounds to me like you need to see a doctor about the problem.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Enough with lumping **** on top of everything you are taking to try to treat a symptom.

Do yourself a favor and drop all the **** the doc doesn't have you on for a few weeks and get your hormone levels checked... first thing.

Then go from there. What you are doing and what people are offering you is a short term solution that only treats a symptom. Find the underlying problem.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enough with lumping **** on top of everything you are taking to try to treat a symptom.

Do yourself a favor and drop all the **** the doc doesn't have you on for a few weeks and get your hormone levels checked... first thing.

Then go from there. What you are doing and what people are offering you is a short term solution that only treats a symptom. Find the underlying problem.

Exactly!.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Autoimmune kidney disease and high dose corticosteroid therapy. I read a lot that it helps so I take it. Plus corticosteroids lower DHEA levels
Sounds like you have chronic inflammation.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I have nephrotic syndrome, which is why I take the corticosteroids and the DHEA. I just went to my doc for an ear infection and talked to her about my issues and she was concerned about my hormone levels so I have an appt with an Endocrinologist next month. In the mean time, I'm gonna use Trib, maca, and Horny Goat Weed and try to do fewer stims to avoid stim dick.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Check out some quality iforce products (Tribulus 2400, Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2) all quality

I also like horny goat weed!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have nephrotic syndrome, which is why I take the corticosteroids and the DHEA. I just went to my doc for an ear infection and talked to her about my issues and she was concerned about my hormone levels so I have an appt with an Endocrinologist next month. In the mean time, I'm gonna use Trib, maca, and Horny Goat Weed and try to do fewer stims to avoid stim dick.
What's your c reactive protein levels look like. Have you had this whole life?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yikes man.. Wishing you the best!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
All my life, yes. And idk what c reactive protein levels are but right now my albumin is fine but when I get sick it goes to ****

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All my life, yes. And idk what c reactive protein levels are but right now my albumin is fine but when I get sick it goes to ****

CRP is a common blood test to measure inflammation in the body.

Mike

alphanik

alphanik

Awards
Last year i found my libido got killed coz my diet had to little fat...I see you take flax seed oil,but it may be a consideration...it returned when I increased fat intake in my eating..

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I notice the Test freak that you are taking has AI's in it. They can be libido killers.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I stopped the test freak about 2 weeks ago, I also am stopping the DHEA because it overloaded my adrenal system. In addition to that, I have also increased my fat and carbohydrate intake and am on more of a maintainance diet as opposed to a cutting diet. Now, can you suddenly stop DHEA or do you have to slowly taper the dose? My libido has inproved slightly but not too much. Enough to have had a good vacation last week though

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last year i found my libido got killed coz my diet had to little fat...I see you take flax seed oil,but it may be a consideration...it returned when I increased fat intake in my eating..

BINGO!! Something most people forget and such a simple fix!

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have been having problems with libido and arousal lately. Don't know why. Looking for some good products to fix my little problem so I can get back to the ladies. Here is my current supplement/medication list. Anything I should add, subtract? Been looking into Horny Goat weed, Tongkat Ali, and AI Nutrition Perform. Methylprednisolone (Stronger than prednisone) Arixtra (Blood Thinner) Flax OilMacaVitamin DAstragalusPanax GinsengGreen Tea ExtractOrange TriadWhite FloodGlycergrowPurple WraathSt Johns WortNitrofusion ProteinDHEA DIMTest FreakMag CitrateCayeene Extra Strength
Any plans on coming off the pred?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently tapering my dose and will eventually attempt to get off of it, however completely getting off of it is not always successful

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DivaMax is great for libido. can be stacked with many different supplements to give you a well rounded test booster.