Focus xt question

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Ok so I can't seem to find a straight forward answer. I just purchased focus xt the other day the caffeine free one to use before workouts. I only workout sat tue thurs. now my question is does focus xt need to be taken every day to build up in ur system? That's the conclusion I've come up with, after all the stuff I read but I just want to make sure. Or can I get away with taking it three times a week? Thanks for any help and God bless

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I can't seem to find a straight forward answer. I just purchased focus xt the other day the caffeine free one to use before workouts. I only workout sat tue thurs. now my question is does focus xt need to be taken every day to build up in ur system? That's the conclusion I've come up with, after all the stuff I read but I just want to make sure. Or can I get away with taking it three times a week? Thanks for any help and God bless

You can just take on your workout days, no need to take it everyday. It'll last you a lot longer that way also and you won't build up a tolerance as fast.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
You will be fine taking it only on workout days,but once you see the benefits and effects it offers you may find other great uses for it as I myself and many others have,it is my absolute favorite study aid without a doubt!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Tricky question. If you want the positive effects of daily Cholinergia and all the benefits of ALCAR, then trust me SNS Focus-XT it's better than your morning cup of coffee. However, you can get the full effects of the pre-workout focus intention by just dosing it on your workout days.

I can simply attest in GPA, work performance and mood for myself, that a daily dose of Focus-XT has improved consistently and significantly.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It has both cumulative and immediate benefits. But I would just take it as needed. So workout days, days you need extra mental sharpness.
That sort of thing.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Thanks for all the replies and clearing that up for me bromigos much appreciated

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Focus XT should be taken daily for a prolonged duration (~2 months) to notice how tremendous of a nootropic formula it is.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I was also wondering do people report headaches with focus xt at all?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can just take on your workout days, no need to take it everyday. It'll last you a lot longer that way also and you won't build up a tolerance as fast.
Focus XT does not produce a tolerance; in fact, the effects are cumulative as acetylcholine and dopamine precursors build up with time

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I personally would use it as much as possible but that is because I don't notice acute benefits from it, only when I use it daily and it cumulates. You will burn through a tub faster this way though so it is up to you dependent on what you want out of it :D

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally would use it as much as possible but that is because I don't notice acute benefits from it, only when I use it daily and it cumulates. You will burn through a tub faster this way though so it is up to you dependent on what you want out of it :D
Ahhh, bring back the 2/$30 deal!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that case I would say it is up to OP whether or not to take it daily. If it was me, than I would take the regular version with caffeine on workout days and the non stim version on non workout days.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I use the nootrobics for studying so I take it everyday. When I had the ingredients individually I took it 3x a day everyday.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Which ingredients were these?
Ditto, I hope it's not Choline or huperzine. Acute cholinergia by mega dosing them can be quite uncomfortable, though Focus Xt doses them very responsibly... Idk I would just not dose them 3x a day hehe. Twice maybe

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ditto, I hope it's not Choline or huperzine. Acute cholinergia by mega dosing them can be quite uncomfortable, though Focus Xt doses them very responsibly... Idk I would just not dose them 3x a day hehe. Twice maybe
Yeah, I would think that 2 scoops of Focus XT in a day may be too much for some.