Focus xt question - AnabolicMinds.com

Focus xt question

1. New Member

Focus xt question

Ok so I can't seem to find a straight forward answer. I just purchased focus xt the other day the caffeine free one to use before workouts. I only workout sat tue thurs. now my question is does focus xt need to be taken every day to build up in ur system? That's the conclusion I've come up with, after all the stuff I read but I just want to make sure. Or can I get away with taking it three times a week? Thanks for any help and God bless

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SoupNaziNazi View Post
    Ok so I can't seem to find a straight forward answer. I just purchased focus xt the other day the caffeine free one to use before workouts. I only workout sat tue thurs. now my question is does focus xt need to be taken every day to build up in ur system? That's the conclusion I've come up with, after all the stuff I read but I just want to make sure. Or can I get away with taking it three times a week? Thanks for any help and God bless

You can just take on your workout days, no need to take it everyday. It'll last you a lot longer that way also and you won't build up a tolerance as fast.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You will be fine taking it only on workout days,but once you see the benefits and effects it offers you may find other great uses for it as I myself and many others have,it is my absolute favorite study aid without a doubt!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tricky question. If you want the positive effects of daily Cholinergia and all the benefits of ALCAR, then trust me SNS Focus-XT it's better than your morning cup of coffee. However, you can get the full effects of the pre-workout focus intention by just dosing it on your workout days.

I can simply attest in GPA, work performance and mood for myself, that a daily dose of Focus-XT has improved consistently and significantly.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It has both cumulative and immediate benefits. But I would just take it as needed. So workout days, days you need extra mental sharpness.
    That sort of thing.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  6. New Member

Thanks for all the replies and clearing that up for me bromigos much appreciated
  7. Diamond Member

Thanks for all the replies and clearing that up for me bromigos much appreciated

Now can we have soup?
    S.N.S. Rep

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focus XT should be taken daily for a prolonged duration (~2 months) to notice how tremendous of a nootropic formula it is.

9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

Now can we have soup?
    No soup for you!
  10. New Member

I was also wondering do people report headaches with focus xt at all?
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was also wondering do people report headaches with focus xt at all?
    Yes. Focus XT has cerebrovasculature properties. i.e., vinpocetine.

12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You can just take on your workout days, no need to take it everyday. It'll last you a lot longer that way also and you won't build up a tolerance as fast.
    Focus XT does not produce a tolerance; in fact, the effects are cumulative as acetylcholine and dopamine precursors build up with time
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I personally would use it as much as possible but that is because I don't notice acute benefits from it, only when I use it daily and it cumulates. You will burn through a tub faster this way though so it is up to you dependent on what you want out of it
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    I personally would use it as much as possible but that is because I don't notice acute benefits from it, only when I use it daily and it cumulates. You will burn through a tub faster this way though so it is up to you dependent on what you want out of it
    Ahhh, bring back the 2/$30 deal!

15. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Focus XT does not produce a tolerance; in fact, the effects are cumulative as acetylcholine and dopamine precursors build up with time

Good to know. I stand, well "sit" corrected.
    S.N.S. Rep

16. Diamond Member

In that case I would say it is up to OP whether or not to take it daily. If it was me, than I would take the regular version with caffeine on workout days and the non stim version on non workout days.
    S.N.S. Rep

17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Yes. Focus XT has cerebrovasculature properties. i.e., vinpocetine.
    Also would dosing it at a half scoop twice a day reap the same benefits without headaches?
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Also would dosing it at a half scoop twice a day reap the same benefits without headaches?
    Certainly worth a try. Try separating by 6-8 hours.

19. New Member

Certainly worth a try. Try separating by 6-8 hours.
    Thanks for the reply ill give that a shot
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I use the nootrobics for studying so I take it everyday. When I had the ingredients individually I took it 3x a day everyday.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    I use the nootrobics for studying so I take it everyday. When I had the ingredients individually I took it 3x a day everyday.
    Which ingredients were these?

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Which ingredients were these?
    Ditto, I hope it's not Choline or huperzine. Acute cholinergia by mega dosing them can be quite uncomfortable, though Focus Xt doses them very responsibly... Idk I would just not dose them 3x a day hehe. Twice maybe
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Ditto, I hope it's not Choline or huperzine. Acute cholinergia by mega dosing them can be quite uncomfortable, though Focus Xt doses them very responsibly... Idk I would just not dose them 3x a day hehe. Twice maybe
    Yeah, I would think that 2 scoops of Focus XT in a day may be too much for some.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about consistency of Focus XT
    By kck in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 11:29 PM
  2. rebound xt question
    By schlam_of in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2005, 12:01 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 05:16 PM
  4. Rebound XT and Lean XT question