what is the best non stim appetite suppressor.

WannaGro

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys quick question what is the most effective non stimulant appetite suppressant? My girlfriend cant take stimulants because of a medication that she is on but wants to diet with a little help. And can women take 7-keto without problems.

Thanks in advance.
-WannaGro

Edge

Awards
Hey guys quick question what is the most effective non stimulant appetite suppressant? My girlfriend cant take stimulants because of a medication that she is on but wants to diet with a little help. And can women take 7-keto without problems.

Thanks in advance.
-WannaGro
Maybe Glucomannan can be an option...

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
its kind of a contradiction... the mechanisms are very related... its probably only nicotine... maybe hoodia but too little feedback on that

Cosmo

Awards
Hoodia seems to bbe the main ingredient in Trimspa so you could look for feedback on that maybe.

Meerschaum

Awards
Hoodia seems to bbe the main ingredient in Trimspa so you could look for feedback on that maybe.
I'll be trying hoodia next week, going to cap up my own 20x extract from bouncingbear, and try some of that bulk powder, we'll see how it goes a week after that ;)

I have some serious doubts about the bulk powder, but the 20x extract from bouncingbear oughta take effect

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe Glucomannan can be an option...
Bump for the Glucomannan. It really kills my appetite, but you have to take enough of it and drink plenty of water, and because it's a fiber it has other health benefits as well.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
kratom is incredibly effective to that end, but rather addictive.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote