Bulk Forskolin

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    805
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Bulk Forskolin


    I've been very excited about starting to take forskolin but have had trouble finding a good bulk extract. I always use 1fast400 for my bulk powders but had to go with Beyond's ForsLean extract as it was the best of the recommendations I found at this the best BB forum I've found (seriously guys, this forum's as good as it gets). Anyway, a trip over to Avant and I hear from everybody that BAC's ForsLean is garbage because it doesn't smell like mint (because Forskohlii is a member of the mint family) and Vitamin Shoppe's is the better choice. But VS's is the same patented ForsLean as BAC's (or so it appears to me). So, BAC's 10% forskolin extract (50 grams for $18!) is the best I've found and I'm basically trust wondering what you guys would do as I trust ya'll more than anyone other forum. Keep up the awesome work Bobo and everybody else. Also, let me know what ya'll think of forskolin for all it's reputed benefits (not just body composition).

  2. Registered User
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    805
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just wanted to add that after a couple hundred pages into a Google search I found another viable alternative at www.ancientway.com which sells a 10% extract for $0.25 a gram. Damn fine deal that is. I'm awaiting a response from the guy about who supplies him the extract. Anybody know anything about the site? Anybody care out there?
  3. Registered User
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    805
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I can't ever seem to get a response to anything. I know somebody knows something. Aren't you guys more interested in forskolin?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1455
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
    I can't ever seem to get a response to anything. I know somebody knows something. Aren't you guys more interested in forskolin?
    ...umm, no not really, sorry

    I have tried several products with forskolin in them and have not been overly impressed, but I am more curious as to what dosage you are thinking of, as this may be a better indicator of performance. Do you feel that higher doses are need of forskolin than are usually included (which may not surprise me)?
  5. Registered User
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    805
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    In the studies I've read, a daily dose of at least 50mg of actual forskolin is necessary for long-term noticeable results. I feel that forskolin should be approached with the thought that it can serve as a useful adjunct to proper training and timing as it's only real effect on body-composition will probably be the freeing of fatty acids for use as energy or as an energy substrate. I figure it could help out after good intensity sprinting exercise coupled with a healthy dose of low intensity exercise. There's a great article posted here under the title "cAMPHIBOLIC ARTICLE SERIES" by kojie that details the many uses of forskolin.
  6. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1455
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    30.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would agree that if the main purpose served is to release fatty acids, then low intensity, long duration cardio should be used to burn these, otherwise it will be pointless IMO.
  7. Registered User
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    805
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    For anyone who cares, I've received both the Ancientway.com and BAC forskolin and have the following to say: BAC's has a powerful smell, but not anything resembling mint. It is a light brown color, and if you have any concern for your sense of taste you had better cap it because it tastes astoundingly bad, like freezerburned *******. Ancientway.com's (who have great service and thousands of chinese herbs btw) is much darker and has a more subdued smell, which is entirely unlike BAC's and almost resembles mint, and the price is better. So there you go. If and when I begin to notice the effects of the two brands I'll report them here for those who care.
  8. Banned
    Brodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

    Thanks for the info!

    I have used For. at high doses, and felt my body temperature rise. I like the stuff. Even in caps I bought, it has a strong odor, but not like mint. Very aromatic. The color of the powder was tan.
  9. New Member
    Josey Wales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    52
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    159
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    60.6%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
    Aren't you guys more interested in forskolin?
    This stuff is recommended for T3 PCT, so this is helpful. Thanks.
  10. Banned
    Brodus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    46.37%

    Yes, indeed, re: T3 PCT. Forskolin + 7-Keto (Ab-Solved or FL-7) + Iodine + maybe Guggul.

    BUT REGARDLESS-->you should always ramp down T3.
  11. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jweave23
    ...umm, no not really, sorry

    I have tried several products with forskolin in them and have not been overly impressed, but I am more curious as to what dosage you are thinking of, as this may be a better indicator of performance. Do you feel that higher doses are need of forskolin than are usually included (which may not surprise me)?
    I have a little insight on a forskolin study done by a grad student waiting to be published. 60mg a day of extract was trully impressive!

    The problem with cAMP stimulating hormones is companies are not using enouph. Forskolin main function is stimulating cAMP. cAMP is responsible for many process in the body that bodybuilder want. The arguement with stimulating cAMP was that forskolin or any other cAMP stimulating drug would not elevate levels a significantly to cause noticeable effects.

    My clients have seen tremendous results just with forskolin and great results with the added green tea.

    I suggest you read the cAMPHIBOLIC series at SynergyMuscle.com. You will see forskolin effects are far beyond liberating fat(actually liberates fat and raises metabolism). If you liberate fat and sit on the couch, you will not lose weight. IF you liberate fat and raise metabolism, you will lose significant amounts of weight with excersise. With forskolin, you could sit on the coach and lose weight but not reccomended:}

    take care
  12. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    641
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Does that mean your clients are doing 60mg per day? And how much GT?
  13. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Does that mean your clients are doing 60mg per day? And how much GT?
    cAMPHIBOLIC which is our product has over 60mg if your using 6 caps a day(a bottle contains over 180 caps but label list 140..was not a mistake just an additional perk and what other supplement company fills the product to the top). The rule of thumb with green tea is to get 300mg of polyphenols.

    ceos,
  14. Advanced Member
    Sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    451
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

    hey Crowned one, I'd very interested to hear your expeirnece with forskolin by itself
  15. Advanced Member
    Sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    451
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

    oh excuse my ignorance but is 60mg, 60 milligrams as in 1,000 milligrams=1 gram???

    Also, the study says 60mg per day but it doesn't mention 10 or 20% extract.
  16. Registered User
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    805
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yes Salv you’re right about the 60mg is as in 1000mg = 1 gram. When the studies say forskolin they mean the actual forskolin extracted from coleus forskohlii, so they’re sorta two different things. I can’t honestly say what effect the forskolin is having on my fat loss as I starting it when I starting eating right. Since I started taking it I’ve been eating strictly perfect: whole grains (like lots of Uncle Sam cereal, wheat germ, steel cut oats, but NO flour of any kind), salmon salmon and more salmon, whole eggs (you gotta eat the whole egg to get the whole protein), lots of milk, and vegetables. I suppose I’ll get a much better idea of its effect when I run out. It’s pretty funny actually because I’ve done cycles of T3, Clen, Tri-Max, and even DNP and have never had better success than when I started eating right and sprinting (but always weight training of course). As it stands, I see no reason NOT to take forskolin simply because of its other healthful effects outside of stimulating fat loss. But props to Loki on his mindandmuscle mag articles on sprinting!
  17. Advanced Member
    Sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    652
    Rep Power
    451
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    37.59%

    thanks for that. yeah sprinting is the way to go together with weight training.
  18. Banned
    Truck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne
    Yes Salv you’re right about the 60mg is as in 1000mg = 1 gram. When the studies say forskolin they mean the actual forskolin extracted from coleus forskohlii, so they’re sorta two different things. I can’t honestly say what effect the forskolin is having on my fat loss as I starting it when I starting eating right. Since I started taking it I’ve been eating strictly perfect: whole grains (like lots of Uncle Sam cereal, wheat germ, steel cut oats, but NO flour of any kind), salmon salmon and more salmon, whole eggs (you gotta eat the whole egg to get the whole protein), lots of milk, and vegetables. I suppose I’ll get a much better idea of its effect when I run out. It’s pretty funny actually because I’ve done cycles of T3, Clen, Tri-Max, and even DNP and have never had better success than when I started eating right and sprinting (but always weight training of course). As it stands, I see no reason NOT to take forskolin simply because of its other healthful effects outside of stimulating fat loss. But props to Loki on his mindandmuscle mag articles on sprinting!
    crownedone - which supplier are you using? any updates on forskolin effects? i am planning to run it @ 100mg+

    anyone know why it would be better for coming off T3 instead of while on it?
  19. Registered User
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    805
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Truck
    I've still got my supplies from Beyond a Century and AncientWay.com. I quit taking it a few weeks ago because I wanted to see the effects without it. I was only taking BAC's when I was taking some so maybe theirs isn't any good, but I can't say much for its benefits on fat loss. I'll try again before long and remember that every body is different and will respond differently so it's worth a shot.
  20. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    TCO - what is it called on Ancient Way? I searched for forskolin and got nothing.

    Thanks.
  21. Senior Member
    ersatz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,311
    Rep Power
    788
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    74.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    So are the concerns about cAMP inducing prostate hyperplasia not a real concern. I remember that canines were given forskolin and it caused an increase in AE, the PSA specific to canines.
  22. Registered User
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    805
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    jmh80 - search for "coleus forskohlii" or just follow: https://www.ancientway.com/catalog/p...99fb9be4736b86
  23. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Any more feedback for us TCO?
  24. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9664
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bump for feedback....
  25. Registered User
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,362
    Rep Power
    805
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    15.93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Just started taking it again, mostly right before I go to bed. I am hopeful. From what I can tell, BAC's isn't worth much. I'd go with Ancientway.com's.
  26. Banned
    Truck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    75
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    75.4%

    i'm not getting a helluva lot from BAC's forslean. even used in conjunction with a bunch of other things, the libido isnt off the charts and the fat isnt flying off yet. might be that forskolin isnt all that, might be just BAC's stuff.
  27. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    641
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    As it stands, I see no reason NOT to take forskolin simply because of its other healthful effects outside of stimulating fat loss
    What effects are those?

    Glad to hear you can take this at bedtime by the way...
  28. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne View Post
    For anyone who cares, I've received both the Ancientway.com and BAC forskolin and have the following to say: BAC's has a powerful smell, but not anything resembling mint. It is a light brown color, and if you have any concern for your sense of taste you had better cap it because it tastes astoundingly bad, like freezerburned *******. Ancientway.com's (who have great service and thousands of chinese herbs btw) is much darker and has a more subdued smell, which is entirely unlike BAC's and almost resembles mint, and the price is better. So there you go. If and when I begin to notice the effects of the two brands I'll report them here for those who care.
    Going back half a decade on this excavation discovery!

    I was just curious about any ongoing feedback from the OP or anyone else?

    I was thinking of supplementing Need 2 Slin with an additional dose of Forslean 20%, which can be found on the site from PrimaForce - but I'm not sure if this would be of benefit or if cAMP can always be modulated for higher results?
  29. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,540
    Rep Power
    558950
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    48.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Maybe relevant, maybe not but when I take LeanXtreme (which contains forselean), my libido goes up, I notice a mild coloring/bronzing of the skin (purported side effects of foreselean) not to mention fat loss like none other. Not sure if the Forselean is the agent responsible for the tanning or the libido but I thought I'd add this anecdote.

    ""Forskohlii (40% Forskolin)"" is what is used.

    It also contains green tea and perhaps an aded cynergistic effect is imparted as alluded to by USPLabs in a ferw posts above.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  30. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Maybe relevant, maybe not but when I take LeanXtreme (which contains forselean), my libido goes up, I notice a mild coloring/bronzing of the skin (purported side effects of foreselean) not to mention fat loss like none other. Not sure if the Forselean is the agent responsible for the tanning or the libido but I thought I'd add this anecdote.

    ""Forskohlii (40% Forskolin)"" is what is used.

    It also contains green tea and perhaps an aded cynergistic effect is imparted as alluded to by USPLabs in a ferw posts above.
    40%!? I didn't even know that yield existed... I LOVE the fact this sport and the science involved allows me endless opportunities to learn new things on a daily basis even after obsessing over research and applied sciences for a decade now. Thank you.

    Also, I am starting to inch Forslean/Forskohlii upward in my favored supplement list... it isn't in the league of Ecdy, BRIDGE, Need 2 Slin, or HCGenerate yet, but very solid.

    In stark contract to many AAS users advocated philosophies, I believe OTC supplements, when conceived and brought to market with exhaustive research, can be and should be used in conjunction with hormonal injection preparations.
  31. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,952
    Rep Power
    403149
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have 2 bottles of better body sports forskolin and its higher than 50% which in conjunction with need 2 slin is awesome. have not used the bbs product yet but have been using need 2 slin for few month now.
  32. New Member
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    354
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    40%!? I didn't even know that yield existed... I LOVE the fact this sport and the science involved allows me endless opportunities to learn new things on a daily basis even after obsessing over research and applied sciences for a decade now. Thank you.

    Also, I am starting to inch Forslean/Forskohlii upward in my favored supplement list... it isn't in the league of Ecdy, BRIDGE, Need 2 Slin, or HCGenerate yet, but very solid.

    In stark contract to many AAS users advocated philosophies, I believe OTC supplements, when conceived and brought to market with exhaustive research, can be and should be used in conjunction with hormonal injection preparations.
    I agree with you bro.I would question a 40% extract.Especially right now just coming off a crop shortage where sabinsa corp didnt even have it for awhile.Shoot for a good quality 20%.I think forskolin is one of the best most versitile supps out there
  33. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I have 2 bottles of better body sports forskolin and its higher than 50% which in conjunction with need 2 slin is awesome. have not used the bbs product yet but have been using need 2 slin for few month now.
    Ironically, this is exactly the reason why I have been researching and trying to source an inexpensive raw Forslean - to stack WITH Need 2 Slin to amplify the cAMP activation. But Scivation's offering is too expensive at the moment comparatively, so I am at a stalemate.
  34. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,952
    Rep Power
    403149
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    look on line BBS 35 bucks or so
    60 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size:1Capsule
    Servings Per Container:60

    Amount Per Serving % DV
    Coleus Forskohlii (95% Pure Forskolin)
  35. New Member
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    354
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    look on line BBS 35 bucks or so
    60 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size:1Capsule
    Servings Per Container:60

    Amount Per Serving % DV
    Coleus Forskohlii (95% Pure Forskolin)
    Yeah just made a call and sabinsa corp does in fact make a 40% and a 95%.I would think that would turn your stomach inside out as many have issues with a good quality 20% when the mgs get higher.
  36. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,952
    Rep Power
    403149
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would just low dose it but the studies they did was with 11% so any thing higher would just require less.
  37. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm a huge fan of Forskolin and have experimented with higher dosing as well as length in using. So far I have been on Forslean for about 16 weeks now with incredible recomp effects, raised libido, and well-being effects.

  38. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,952
    Rep Power
    403149
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    at 95% and 25mg how much should I take in a day. I wa thinkig 3 times a day?
  39. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    look on line BBS 35 bucks or so
    60 Capsules
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size:1Capsule
    Servings Per Container:60

    Amount Per Serving % DV
    Coleus Forskohlii (95% Pure Forskolin)
    Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Yeah just made a call and sabinsa corp does in fact make a 40% and a 95%.I would think that would turn your stomach inside out as many have issues with a good quality 20% when the mgs get higher.
    Thanks to both of you... I was unaware, going to dig in and research today!
  40. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2878
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Forskolin and have experimented with higher dosing as well as length in using. So far I have been on Forslean for about 16 weeks now with incredible recomp effects, raised libido, and well-being effects.
    What, if anything, have you taken it with to realize optimal results? Also, what % extract have you been taking and what daily dosage did you like the best?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for Bulk Forskolin Caps (95%)
    By gkusa001 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 12:10 AM
  2. Bulking diet critique (YellowJacket??)
    By Blazer88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 12:51 PM
  3. Bulk Forskolin
    By MrBrightside in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 11:10 PM
  4. Bulk Forskolin 95%?
    By NegativeCreep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 08:43 AM
  5. bulking agent mid-short cycle
    By khafra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 12:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in