Which Brand of Creatine HCL is Worth Trying ?

  1. Question Which Brand of Creatine HCL is Worth Trying ?


    I know everyone is going to say just use Crea-Pure Creatine which is what I use but when I finish my container
    and taking at least 6 weeks off from creatine I would like to give Creatine HCL a try for 2 months and was
    wondering which brand other members have tried with success. I know Promera Con-Crete is the most advertised
    brand for this version of Creatine and I don't mind paying if others feel it is the best but I have seen it from MET-RX
    at some what of a lower price and I've seen it for even lower from a vitamin co. and I was wondering if it mattered
    which brand.

    The reason why I wanted to give CHCL a try is because 2 particular preworkout supplements that I have used
    list it on their label 750mg per scoop and I rotate all my preworkout's each time I train but I have noticed that
    each time I have used one of these 2 preworkouts I am always able to lift a little heavier or get more reps with
    my heaviest wt. so it got me thinking that it might be the form of Creatine in the formula, that's why I would
    like to test it out for 2 months and see how I feel using it every day. Any info would be gladly appreciated and
    thanks in advance for any feedback.


  2. You are not lifting heavier those particular workouts because you ingested creatine before you worked out. Creatine does not work that way. It takes about a month of daily creatine ingestion to saturate your body's creatine stores, which then you would begin to notice the benefits. If you noticed an increase in strength or pumped out more reps using that pre workout it was most likely due to the stimulant it contained.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza View Post
    You are not lifting heavier those particular workouts because you ingested creatine before you worked out. Creatine does not work that way. It takes about a month of daily creatine ingestion to saturate your body's creatine stores, which then you would begin to notice the benefits. If you noticed an increase in strength or pumped out more reps using that pre workout it was most likely due to the stimulant it contained.
    I know what you mean about the stims helping with strength but I rotate my stims each and every workout
    but like I said when I used these 2 particular supplements and the stims are actually lower on one of them compared
    to others I do notice a strength increase and I pay very close attention to my poundages that I handle and how I
    feel and these two have me feeling stronger.

  4. The only HCL I have tried is Con-Crete which I liked. Would be curious to know what you end up going with and how it works for you.
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com

  5. the power of placebo!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Creatine HCL, lulz...

  7. I have used con-cret which is definitely good but I switched over to muscletech creacore which is creatine hci and has 1700mg per scoop at 80 scoops. It also has fenugreek in it. I really felt the effects of it after about 2 weeks.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I know everyone is going to say just use Crea-Pure Creatine which is what I use but when I finish my container
    and taking at least 6 weeks off from creatine I would like to give Creatine HCL a try for 2 months and was
    wondering which brand other members have tried with success. I know Promera Con-Crete is the most advertised
    brand for this version of Creatine and I don't mind paying if others feel it is the best but I have seen it from MET-RX
    at some what of a lower price and I've seen it for even lower from a vitamin co. and I was wondering if it mattered
    which brand.

    The reason why I wanted to give CHCL a try is because 2 particular preworkout supplements that I have used
    list it on their label 750mg per scoop and I rotate all my preworkout's each time I train but I have noticed that
    each time I have used one of these 2 preworkouts I am always able to lift a little heavier or get more reps with
    my heaviest wt. so it got me thinking that it might be the form of Creatine in the formula, that's why I would
    like to test it out for 2 months and see how I feel using it every day. Any info would be gladly appreciated and
    thanks in advance for any feedback.
    Not to say creatine hcl doesnt work but more of it is wasted in the body. Waste of money too . Its like saying....ive tried erase but I want to try eating a **** ton of broccoli. Eftective but not as effective as erase. Better than trying kreaklyn. Thats like saying I tried daa but I want to try tribulas.

    Lol!

    Con creat is your best bet
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

  9. Logically speaking and factually actually, yes creatine HCL has better bioavailability than creatine monohydrate.

    This allows for lower dosing, because you're absorbing a higher % of each dose.

    However, the price usually does not work out in your benefit.

    E.g.

    You take 5 grams of Creatine monohydrate for 2.3 cents/gram because you bought SNS Creatine Monohydrate for a great price - You're spending 11.5 cents per day on creatine.

    vs.

    You buy con-cret from the nutraplanet store for 83 cents/gram, and you're a well-read consumer, so you read their patent data and see that creatine HCL is approximately 65% more bioavailable than creatine monohydrate, so you figure to match your 5 grams of creatine monohydrate you need about 3 grams of Creatine HCL. You're spending $2.49 per day on creatine.

    Which do you think is a better deal?
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

  10. I have seen the Creatine HCL at 3 different prices CON-CRETE $24 for 48 caps , Met-RX at $50 for 270 caps
    and a vitamin brand that sells it for $15 for 180caps all are 750mg per cap. I am just curious to see if there is
    any difference between the 3 and if anyone has had good results from a lower priced brand that doesn't advertise
    like CON-CRETE.

    I know it cost more but I do like to experiment with different supplements and I know it was no placebo effect.
    I saw someone mentioned a comparison of DAA and Tribulus and actually I've tried DAA a number of times and
    I can honestly say Tribulus does more for me and it's no placebo but then again everyone responds to things
    differently.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I have seen the Creatine HCL at 3 different prices CON-CRETE $24 for 48 caps , Met-RX at $50 for 270 caps
    and a vitamin brand that sells it for $15 for 180caps all are 750mg per cap. I am just curious to see if there is
    any difference between the 3 and if anyone has had good results from a lower priced brand that doesn't advertise
    like CON-CRETE.

    I know it cost more but I do like to experiment with different supplements and I know it was no placebo effect.
    I saw someone mentioned a comparison of DAA and Tribulus and actually I've tried DAA a number of times and
    I can honestly say Tribulus does more for me and it's no placebo but then again everyone responds to things
    differently.
    That's a pretty impossible statement about the placebo effect.

    Just trying to stop you from wasting your money.

    But, if the answer you were looking for is whether there's a difference between different companies Creatine HCL, then the answer is no. Taking the same amount of creatine HCL from any number of companies will provide identical results.
    SNS Representative - [email protected] .com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    Logically speaking and factually actually, yes creatine HCL has better bioavailability than creatine monohydrate.

    This allows for lower dosing, because you're absorbing a higher % of each dose.

    However, the price usually does not work out in your benefit.

    E.g.

    You take 5 grams of Creatine monohydrate for 2.3 cents/gram because you bought SNS Creatine Monohydrate for a great price - You're spending 11.5 cents per day on creatine.

    vs.

    You buy con-cret from the nutraplanet store for 83 cents/gram, and you're a well-read consumer, so you read their patent data and see that creatine HCL is approximately 65% more bioavailable than creatine monohydrate, so you figure to match your 5 grams of creatine monohydrate you need about 3 grams of Creatine HCL. You're spending $2.49 per day on creatine.

    Which do you think is a better deal?
    Mono alllllllll the way.

    I'm going to buy more SNS raws btw. I'm halfway through a NP tub of creatine and it doesn't dissolve for sh!t. And their lclt smells like rotten fish (bought AI's before and no smell at all). Their beta alanine and agmatine are fine though..
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  13. Value wise, CreaCore can't be beat.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    That's a pretty impossible statement about the placebo effect.

    Just trying to stop you from wasting your money.

    But, if the answer you were looking for is whether there's a difference between different companies Creatine HCL, then the answer is no. Taking the same amount of creatine HCL from any number of companies will provide identical results.
    That's what I wanted to know and I know Crea-pure is the way the go that's what I am using now for the summer
    but I just wanted to give HCL a try but I didn't want to over pay if I didn't need to. I'll pick up a couple of jars and
    I 'll probably won't use it till much later in the year and I'll see how well it works out.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. which brand of phermone is better
    By worldw in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 09:01 AM
  2. which form of creatine is best?
    By packers1200 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-29-2008, 03:22 AM
  3. aaaalright....which one of you guys is this? Admit it!
    By ChuckBooty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 01:53 PM
  4. What is a good brand of creatin?
    By GH_MAN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-22-2004, 03:05 PM
  5. Which brand of NYC? Since Adipo is gone!
    By alpha6164 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 01:12 AM
Log in
Log in