GameDay and ArA First imperssion

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
hey ya'll just have statred my first clean bulk ever got me 2 bottles of XFA and MANSports GameDay.
today before workout took 1 full scoop of GameDay & 4 capsules XFA . now my stim torlance is very high. so i though i won't feel it. but lemme tell ya'll this stuff kick my ASS UP ! i was sweatin' like i Poped a molly pre workout lol . Pump was insane . Focus and drive were amazing. you can take this stuff before raves party to turn up this is how strong is this stuff! and about the ArA . it's soon enough to tell . but i really felt strengh went up . even it's the first dose. i felt like i don't need rest between sets . to bad it can't be taken year round . this combo is amazing. just have one of my best workouts ever!
just wanted to share my reall experince from it to ya'll.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man, 1 scoop is still pretty heavy for me, and I am almost through my tub of gameday

Pop A Molly

Pop A Molly

Banned
Awards
On a scale of 1 to Ric Flair.. how did you feel?
LOL
Mansports should get GameDay a Molly Flavored. or Kim Kardshian squirt flavoerd . them both sounds good to me!
Yeah man, 1 scoop is still pretty heavy for me, and I am almost through my tub of gameday
for me 1 scoop was perfect. think of adding another half scoop lol, taste is freakin' awesome though !

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Glad you like the initial scoop of gameday....1 scoop is all I can handle

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hey ya'll just have statred my first clean bulk ever got me 2 bottles of XFA and MANSports GameDay.
today before workout took 1 full scoop of GameDay & 4 capsules XFA . now my stim torlance is very high. so i though i won't feel it. but lemme tell ya'll this stuff kick my ASS UP ! i was sweatin' like i Poped a molly pre workout lol . Pump was insane . Focus and drive were amazing. you can take this stuff before raves party to turn up this is how strong is this stuff! and about the ArA . it's soon enough to tell . but i really felt strengh went up . even it's the first dose. i felt like i don't need rest between sets . to bad it can't be taken year round . this combo is amazing. just have one of my best workouts ever!
just wanted to share my reall experince from it to ya'll.
You shorter rests/increased endurance I can say almost 100% was due to the Game Day. WAY too early for the ArA to do anything notable on the first day.

With that said, Game Day is legit. I enjoyed it.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Awesome I'm glad you liked the combo! Game Day is strong, MAN it's strong:) 3/4 to 1 scoop is my sweet spot. I want to try ArA so bad, I'm still wanting to do a solid run of it for 8 weeks but I think the dosing is like 2 grams a day I think, what are you running?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Awesome I'm glad you liked the combo! Game Day is strong, MAN it's strong:) 3/4 to 1 scoop is my sweet spot. I want to try ArA so bad, I'm still wanting to do a solid run of it for 8 weeks but I think the dosing is like 2 grams a day I think, what are you running?
Up to 2 grams pwo, w/o days only.....

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gameday!!!

I have been using Gameday 3 days a week roughly, the other 2 days I have been messing with other stuff to see if I can top it. Jack3d og, Jack3d micro, enhanced, prodigy, supp d, flashover, ephedrine, caffeine, citrulline, agmatine, bcaas, beta alanine, i think that covers it.
I can't find any combination of any of these that even comes close to Gameday. Not even close!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Gameday!!!

I have been using Gameday 3 days a week roughly, the other 2 days I have been messing with other stuff to see if I can top it. Jack3d og, Jack3d micro, enhanced, prodigy, supp d, flashover, ephedrine, caffeine, citrulline, agmatine, bcaas, beta alanine, i think that covers it.
I can't find any combination of any of these that even comes close to Gameday. Not even close!
That's great I'm glad you like it so much!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prepare for some serious DOMS at 2g of ArA a day for your first cycle!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How do you feel bro? I'm interested to hear how these results worked for you also. Pretty good together I would think. What does your diet and nutrition look like?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Prepare for some serious DOMS at 2g of ArA a day for your first cycle!
I would love to do an 8 week cycle which is what I heard is the best, but at 2grms a day on workout days seems pricy:(

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would love to do an 8 week cycle which is what I heard is the best, but at 2grms a day on workout days seems pricy:(
Run it at 1g per day; workout days only. :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Run it at 1g per day; workout days only. :D
That seems a little bit better, thanks. I definitely want to run this. I built a great stack for this winter (clean bulk) do you think ArA would fit nicely in it?
MAN Game Day
MAN Body Octane
MAN Nolvadren XT
MAN PR-XT
Purus D-Pol or USP Test Powder
SNS Focus XT
USP Versa-1

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That seems a little bit better, thanks. I definitely want to run this. I built a great stack for this winter (clean bulk) do you think ArA would fit nicely in it?
MAN Game Day
MAN Body Octane
MAN Nolvadren XT
MAN PR-XT
Purus D-Pol or USP Test Powder
SNS Focus XT
USP Versa-1
Nice looking stack you got there!