Omega's new AI

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,661
    Rep Power
    3816485
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    16.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    You'll just have to wait and see, but I know each will be a big hit.
    Patiently waiting. Always like my Omega products and my shirt from two years ago is still quality despite being worn to the gym a ton.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  2. New Member
    cjwav34's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    132104
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    71.86%

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Patiently waiting. Always like my Omega products and my shirt from two years ago is still quality despite being worn to the gym a ton.
    Those shirts were awesome, but I like our new ones better
  3. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986035
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Some of the blood work is starting to roll in, and looks positive. Waiting on the other results.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Sorry to tease more, but there are a few other projects going to be released before the AI (if the AI is ever released).
    Why would it not be released? Is it expensive to source/synthesize/extract, etc?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Myokemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    381914
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    61.4%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Why would it not be released? Is it expensive to source/synthesize/extract, etc?
    We want to make sure the product does it's job. No sense in releasing a dud. We will be running more tests shortly.

    We have 2 new products that will be released before the AI. The only thing I can say is the stim pre is not one of them. We are shooting for around the Olympia time for the launch of these so stay tuned!
    MYOKEM President/CEO | NITRAMINE - The Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINE - High Performance Lipolytic, Thermogenic Agent | MAGNITROPIN - High Performance Myotropic Agent | ALPHADEX - High Performance Hormone Modulator
  5. Senior Member
    aaronuconn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,380
    Rep Power
    1455758
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    0.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post
    We want to make sure the product does it's job. No sense in releasing a dud. We will be running more tests shortly. We have 2 new products that will be released before the AI. The only thing I can say is the stim pre is not one of them. We are shooting for around the Olympia time for the launch of these so stay tuned!
    Very interested in what you guys are bringing to the table.

  6. Senior Member
    haiz69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,126
    Rep Power
    497536
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    41.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Very interested in what you guys are bringing to the table.
    As you should be
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT - Pursuing DPT Degree
    Performax Labs Product Specialist
    Like Us On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/PmaxLabs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Omega Sports Ultima, AI Sports Maniac, New Sealed
    By Ev52 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 11:06 AM
  2. New AIs
    By jdev in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:51 PM
  3. Aeter is bringing herbal back: Omega's new T-Force
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-06-2007, 10:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in