What do you think of my fat burning stack?

Vader

Awards
I'm done with bulking and it's time for my fat ass to start dieting down! I just want to get some input on my fat burning stack. It's sort of my own variation of the Anarchy Stack.

I purchased the following products:
Glucophase XR
Green Tea(Bulk Nutrition's bulk powder)
ALCAR

I was planning on taking the following dosages:
ALCAR 1.5grams 3 times daily
Glucophase XR 3 caps
Green Tea(Capped at 320mgs/capsule. 2 caps 3 times daily)

Please note I'm on a limited budget so that's why I didn't add anything like CLA, Lean Xtreme, or even Sesathin. I ran out of all of my protein at the same time or I would've added a few extra goodies so the money had to be spent on protein. I was going to go with regular R-ALA and Biotin but decided after crunching some numbers that the cost of Glucophase XR was only like $4 extra for my 60 day stack not to mention the rave reviews it seems to be getting. In all honestly I wasn't that impressed with regular R-ALA compared to plain old ALA.

I just got done with a HST cycle. I'm debating whether I want to run another HST training cycle or go with a MAX-OT program. Please add your $.02 as to which program you think I should use. My cardio will involve 20-30 minutes on the stationary bike in the AM and 1 or 2 25-35 minute walks with my dog. I might just go with 2 walks since I have a cheap ass bike!! It's one of those shitty fan belt resistance types with a very uncomfortable seat!! My nads go numb after about 15 minutes!!

I almost forgot. I'll be about 500-750 calories below maintenance. This seems to work best for me in terms of preserving muscle mass while dropping fat and maintaining strength. My caloric ratio's will be approximately: 50% protein, 30% carbs, and 20% fat. I may tinker with my caloric ratio.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
personally i would have got some sesathin one way or another that stuff works wonders on me. Please let me know what you think of Glucophase XR as i am debating buying some!

Vader

Awards
personally i would have got some sesathin one way or another that stuff works wonders on me. Please let me know what you think of Glucophase XR as i am debating buying some!
I've used Sesathin before and wasn't all that impressed with it. I doubled the dose and all it did was kill my libido. I just couldn't justify spending the $92 for a 60 day supply of Sesathin. I really wanted to add Lean Xtreme but it's just way to expensive at 6 caps a day. :(

It's probably better this way because I can give a better assessment of the Glucophase XR. If you're taking to many supplements it makes it difficult to assess what's working and what isn't.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
I think your supplementation looks solid. I'm not sure how much fat you will burn on a 30 min walk with you dog, mix in as much bike as you can stand.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
I've used Sesathin before and wasn't all that impressed with it. I doubled the dose and all it did was kill my libido. I just couldn't justify spending the $92 for a 60 day supply of Sesathin
Well i guess everyone is different, I have tried some supps that work great for others but did little for me. Good luck on your cutting!

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Bro the stack looks solid....

I will say that I like GXR....I think it worked well...I still don't know how much better than regular R-ALA it is, but for my money I liked it.

I would also like to try lean extreme....I have had my eye on it aswell....but it is expensive.

Good luck diet is key and cardio is king!

O14

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
i'd say the Lean Extreme before GXR, or just Lean Extreme to lean you down and GXR to at least maintain muscle. Sesathin works on some but not on others. As to protein? Eat tuna! Cardio - walking is good and you should do it, but you're better off doing 2-3 days of sprint interval training - you don't even need to spend more than 20mins.