Test powder and nolvadren-xt

jerseyswol

Awards
I got a 10 day sample of MAN's nolvadren xt with an order of some stuff. I was planning on running it with a full container of test powder. Any recommendations on when to start the nxt in the cycle?

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally, I would run the two concurrently. DAA effects should kick in first and then Nolvadren-XT effects should kick in shortly after.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Second that notion! DAA is best for 8 weeks! Adding Arachidonic Acid would make an even more complete and powerful cycle! Gains from our users have compared DAA + X-Gels (Arachidonic Acid) to a mild pro-hormone cycle without the unwanted side effects, shutdown or hepatotoxicity!

Daxter

Daxter

Awards
if you only have the 10 days worth, i'd run it for the last 10 days of the test powder, allowing you to gauge the effects of the test powder before seeing what Nolvadren XT brings to the table. alternatively, you could run it at half dose to stretch it out, although the results will be less noticeable this way

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you only have the 10 days worth, i'd run it for the last 10 days of the test powder, allowing you to gauge the effects of the test powder before seeing what Nolvadren XT brings to the table. alternatively, you could run it at half dose to stretch it out, although the results will be less noticeable this way
^ I agree with this actually. My suggestion to run it concurrently would be assuming that you run each product for 4-8 weeks together. Though I would say that you can run the N-XT starting the 3rd week of the Test Powder run since the main active in N-XT takes at least a week before your E2 levels start getting back to normal levels (may take longer than that actually).

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could even take one cap of your trial NXT and make it a 3 week run. People freak out about high e after taking DAA, they make DAA sound like steroids. In any event, whether its one cap or two, time it so your NXT runs out when your Test Powder does. Should be a fun experience for you!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second that notion! DAA is best for 8 weeks! Adding Arachidonic Acid would make an even more complete and powerful cycle! Gains from our users have compared DAA + X-Gels (Arachidonic Acid) to a mild pro-hormone cycle without the unwanted side effects, shutdown or hepatotoxicity!
Alphabet time: What comes between MAN and USP? SNS with a shameless plug for a product their reps are pimping hard this month across the boards!

jerseyswol

Awards
Thanks for the help. Ill probably just half the nxt and run it the last 20 days of the test powder

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the help. Ill probably just half the nxt and run it the last 20 days of the test powder
No problem buddy. Have you taken arimistane (Nolvadren-XT, Erase) products before? Everyone responds differently. I honestly only dose one cap of NXT regardless of bottle size. Two caps for a prolonged period was a tad much for me.

jerseyswol

Awards
No problem buddy. Have you taken arimistane (Nolvadren-XT, Erase) products before? Everyone responds differently. I honestly only dose one cap of NXT regardless of bottle size. Two caps for a prolonged period was a tad much for me.
No this will be my first time running an ai. Some of my buddies have run erase and said the full does was a little too harsh. That's why I figured I'll just cut it in half and see how it treats me

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No this will be my first time running an ai. Some of my buddies have run erase and said the full does was a little too harsh. That's why I figured I'll just cut it in half and see how it treats me
There are side effects if estrogen is TOO low. Your body does need some!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi jerseyswol. That sounds like a solid plan. Those who have lower estrogen levels probably wouldn't need the full dose and there's no need to completely crush estrogen. The USPlabs TEST Powder® formula may provide some estrogen control as well.

Good luck with your run and keep us posted on how it goes.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM us with any questions you might have. We're all here to help!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If your joints start aching or you get some headaches, I'd take the serving of NXT every other day. As breezy stated, Test Powder contains a key ingredient that may work as an AI. I also like the suggestion of using NXT during the last 10 days of your run so you can see how Test Powder treats you. Both are quality products. Great advice in here. Sounds like an awesome stack!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I got a 10 day sample of MAN's nolvadren xt with an order of some stuff. I was planning on running it with a full container of test powder. Any recommendations on when to start the nxt in the cycle?
I think there's definitely a complementary effect taking them both, given the ingredients. if your goal is to grow sooner, then all at once is the route. if you've never taken either before, I always try to get my supps alone to see who's doing what

jerseyswol

Awards
I think there's definitely a complementary effect taking them both, given the ingredients. if your goal is to grow sooner, then all at once is the route. if you've never taken either before, I always try to get my supps alone to see who's doing what
I've ran test powder solo before so I have a basic idea of what that'll do to me. It really comes down to what the nxt will do

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran test powder solo before so I have a basic idea of what that'll do to me. It really comes down to what the nxt will do
No GI issues with Test Powder for you? I really like the profile but when I ran a tub of it like a year or so back (forgot how long ago, but it was quite awhile ago), within half an hour and it had me making multiple trips to the restroom. Thought about giving it a shot again but not sure if the GI issue I had with it will happen again. I really never figured out what was causing it though, each of the ingredients in that formula I've taken before at those doses if not more and never had GI issues, just with the Test Powder.

Granted, DAA apart from Test Powder, I've only had in capsule form. Everything else I've had in both powdered form and caps.

jerseyswol

Awards
No GI issues with Test Powder for you? I really like the profile but when I ran a tub of it like a year or so back (forgot how long ago, but it was quite awhile ago), within half an hour and it had me making multiple trips to the restroom. Thought about giving it a shot again but not sure if the GI issue I had with it will happen again. I really never figured out what was causing it though, each of the ingredients in that formula I've taken before at those doses if not more and never had GI issues, just with the Test Powder.
I had some real bad squirts the first week of the cycle but later on it went away

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had some real bad squirts the first week of the cycle but later on it went away
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I may give it another go around November... I hope to dear baby jeebus it doesn't give me the GI issues again.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I may give it another go around November... I hope to dear baby jeebus it doesn't give me the GI issues again.
Probably still will, as it's the same product (wasn't reformulated, right?).

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a couple of dosing options that may help alleviate GI issues for those who are prone to them. I'd suggest splitting up the 2 scoop serving (1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM) or taking the full serving pre-bed. Both of these approaches have worked for users in the past.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably still will, as it's the same product (wasn't reformulated, right?).
I'm thinking maybe after all this time, the raws they are using might be different now? My thought is, if taking those ingredients in those doses or higher was never an issue but was only an issue when I took the Test Powder, maybe it's a difference with where the raws were sourced in comparison between the ingredients I've had in other products and the ingredients in Test Powder. Just taking a guess.

There are a couple of dosing options that may help alleviate GI issues for those who are prone to them. I'd suggest splitting up the 2 scoop serving (1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM) or taking the full serving pre-bed. Both of these approaches have worked for users in the past.
Yeah, I was thinking if the next time I give it a go and it does the same thing to me at the full scoop, that I would split the dose AM and PM.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I dosed tp every way I could and it messed me up everytime.....

jerseyswol

Awards
Just an update for all you guys. Finally got my order after it got lost for a while. Got the test powder but the nolvadren was missing so hopefully that gets fixed. In the mean time ill just be running the test powder and hoping I get the nolvadren in time.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Just an update for all you guys. Finally got my order after it got lost for a while. Got the test powder but the nolvadren was missing so hopefully that gets fixed. In the mean time ill just be running the test powder and hoping I get the nolvadren in time.
Me too, I can't wait for your reaction to Nolvadren!

jerseyswol

Awards
The nolvadren was back ordered. It should come in next week. Just in time to start it in the cycle

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update man. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You run this yet?

jerseyswol

Awards
I ended up running the test powder solo because of some address changes and shipping issues with the nolvadren. Ill probably run the nolvadren soon though

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ended up running the test powder solo because of some address changes and shipping issues with the nolvadren. Ill probably run the nolvadren soon though
log?

jerseyswol

Awards
I supposed I could depending on what kinda time I have on my hands