Test powder and nolvadren-xt

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Just an update for all you guys. Finally got my order after it got lost for a while. Got the test powder but the nolvadren was missing so hopefully that gets fixed. In the mean time ill just be running the test powder and hoping I get the nolvadren in time.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    Just an update for all you guys. Finally got my order after it got lost for a while. Got the test powder but the nolvadren was missing so hopefully that gets fixed. In the mean time ill just be running the test powder and hoping I get the nolvadren in time.
    Me too, I can't wait for your reaction to Nolvadren!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support
    •   
       


  3. The nolvadren was back ordered. It should come in next week. Just in time to start it in the cycle

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    The nolvadren was back ordered. It should come in next week. Just in time to start it in the cycle
    Awesome!
    Focused Nutrition
    Sales representative
    Product support

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    Just an update for all you guys. Finally got my order after it got lost for a while. Got the test powder but the nolvadren was missing so hopefully that gets fixed. In the mean time ill just be running the test powder and hoping I get the nolvadren in time.
    Thanks for the update man. I look forward to hearing how it goes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. You run this yet?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  7. I ended up running the test powder solo because of some address changes and shipping issues with the nolvadren. Ill probably run the nolvadren soon though

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    I ended up running the test powder solo because of some address changes and shipping issues with the nolvadren. Ill probably run the nolvadren soon though
    log?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  9. For the nolva?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    For the nolva?
    Yes
    :-)
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  11. I supposed I could depending on what kinda time I have on my hands
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Powder and Jack3d by USP Labs dosage Q?
    By viking805fan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 04:20 PM
  2. Test Powder and Erase - Effects on Libido/Sex Drive
    By eddmoore1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:55 PM
  3. Test Powder and erase, for the young
    By Ovidiu31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 01:58 PM
  4. USP Test Powder and Erase or erase pro?
    By Invictus21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 08:08 AM
  5. Mixing 1-test powders (and 4-ad powders)
    By Zip91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 12:56 PM
Log in
Log in