Test powder and nolvadren-xt

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I may give it another go around November... I hope to dear baby jeebus it doesn't give me the GI issues again.
    Probably still will, as it's the same product (wasn't reformulated, right?).

2. Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post

No GI issues with Test Powder for you? I really like the profile but when I ran a tub of it like a year or so back (forgot how long ago, but it was quite awhile ago), within half an hour and it had me making multiple trips to the restroom. Thought about giving it a shot again but not sure if the GI issue I had with it will happen again. I really never figured out what was causing it though, each of the ingredients in that formula I've taken before at those doses if not more and never had GI issues, just with the Test Powder.
    There are a couple of dosing options that may help alleviate GI issues for those who are prone to them. I'd suggest splitting up the 2 scoop serving (1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM) or taking the full serving pre-bed. Both of these approaches have worked for users in the past.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Probably still will, as it's the same product (wasn't reformulated, right?).
    I'm thinking maybe after all this time, the raws they are using might be different now? My thought is, if taking those ingredients in those doses or higher was never an issue but was only an issue when I took the Test Powder, maybe it's a difference with where the raws were sourced in comparison between the ingredients I've had in other products and the ingredients in Test Powder. Just taking a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    There are a couple of dosing options that may help alleviate GI issues for those who are prone to them. I'd suggest splitting up the 2 scoop serving (1 scoop AM/1 scoop PM) or taking the full serving pre-bed. Both of these approaches have worked for users in the past.
    Yeah, I was thinking if the next time I give it a go and it does the same thing to me at the full scoop, that I would split the dose AM and PM.

4. I dosed tp every way I could and it messed me up everytime.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    I've ran test powder solo before so I have a basic idea of what that'll do to me. It really comes down to what the nxt will do
    nice
    •   

6. Just an update for all you guys. Finally got my order after it got lost for a while. Got the test powder but the nolvadren was missing so hopefully that gets fixed. In the mean time ill just be running the test powder and hoping I get the nolvadren in time.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    Just an update for all you guys. Finally got my order after it got lost for a while. Got the test powder but the nolvadren was missing so hopefully that gets fixed. In the mean time ill just be running the test powder and hoping I get the nolvadren in time.
    Me too, I can't wait for your reaction to Nolvadren!

8. The nolvadren was back ordered. It should come in next week. Just in time to start it in the cycle

9. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    The nolvadren was back ordered. It should come in next week. Just in time to start it in the cycle
    Awesome!

10. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    Just an update for all you guys. Finally got my order after it got lost for a while. Got the test powder but the nolvadren was missing so hopefully that gets fixed. In the mean time ill just be running the test powder and hoping I get the nolvadren in time.
    Thanks for the update man. I look forward to hearing how it goes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

11. You run this yet?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

12. I ended up running the test powder solo because of some address changes and shipping issues with the nolvadren. Ill probably run the nolvadren soon though

13. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    I ended up running the test powder solo because of some address changes and shipping issues with the nolvadren. Ill probably run the nolvadren soon though
    log?
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

14. For the nolva?

15. Quote Originally Posted by jerseyswol View Post
    For the nolva?
    Yes
    :-)
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

16. I supposed I could depending on what kinda time I have on my hands
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Powder and Jack3d by USP Labs dosage Q?
    By viking805fan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 04:20 PM
  2. Test Powder and Erase - Effects on Libido/Sex Drive
    By eddmoore1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:55 PM
  3. Test Powder and erase, for the young
    By Ovidiu31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 01:58 PM
  4. USP Test Powder and Erase or erase pro?
    By Invictus21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 08:08 AM
  5. Mixing 1-test powders (and 4-ad powders)
    By Zip91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 12:56 PM