Bang for your buck

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
So I'm guess needto isn't to big over here witch I'm pretty surprised they are on every forum lately pushing there products.... Or am I missing something what's some good company's you guys like where you get various products

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Pretty much any company that's in the company directory, especially MAN Sports!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm guess needto isn't to big over here witch I'm pretty surprised they are on every forum lately pushing there products.... Or am I missing something what's some good company's you guys like where you get various products
Controlled labs, pes, usplabs, man, sns, and Iforce.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
SNS, PES, and iForce are a few great companies I support.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
thats because needto reps get chastised when pushin their stuff here. no one here likes them because its a bad company with overpriced products and over the top pushy reps. its like gencee lol

i buy all my "normal" sups from nutraplanet. especially when its on their hugo mongo sales like thanksgiving, christmas, independance day, new years, etc. normal as in not steroid

i like bps, pes, optimum for whey but i get that at costco, controlled labs, sns, and nutraplanets line of bulk products

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Ya that's what I figured most of there reps push a lot of things I like some of them but I can not stand the mod Dylan that's everywhere he talks down to so many people and his stupid ass.... Bro..... Dots and bro piss me off haha but I checked out nutra planet they have some good stuff the only thing I like from need to is n2guard and n2slin however n2guard is pretty pricey everything else is a rip off

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea only thing i actually buy is helladrol. technically not sold by needto, but it is made by them. id get n2guard if it asnt so expensive too. price really kills the boner though, u can get 2 of nutraplanets tudcas for the same price

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Ya I bought the hella also real good ill have to try tudca next time

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The sponsored retailer of Anabolic Minds is Nutraplanet.com.

With that said the companies to look at for quality products (IMO) are as fallows:

-PES
-SNS
-PerforMax
-BPS
-IFORCE
-MAN
-FinaFlex
Great list for sure; Controlled Labs needs a little more love here. Orange Triad is unmatched in the multi- front.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great list for sure; Controlled Labs needs a little more love here. Orange Triad is unmatched in the multi- front.
Agreed. Pronom tastes amazing. Reborn is a great new pre. Clean energy and great focus

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Og white flood and purple wraath were staples of mine for years....

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Pronom tastes amazing. Reborn is a great new pre. Clean energy and great focus
I'm yet to try Reborn but the reviews on it are promising. The OG version was my staple pre until GABA was no longer allowed through Customs

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm yet to try Reborn but the reviews on it are promising. The OG version was my staple pre until GABA was no longer allowed through Customs
Yeah they have samples on their website but I don't think they ship internationally on those. It's worth the try IMO. And like most supp junkies, I have tried them all

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Og white flood and purple wraath were staples of mine for years....
Yeah purple wrathh is a really good profile for the price but the lemonade just never sat right with me. Never tried the grape flavor. Cherrylime aminocore is bomb though

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I support Muscle Gauge Nutrition for all my products and needs. They are one of the leaders in sports nutrition and work really well for me. If you would like free samples of some of the protein or any of the pre workouts please let me know.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they have samples on their website but I don't think they ship internationally on those. It's worth the try IMO. And like most supp junkies, I have tried them all
I'll pick it up eventually and give it a try. Just jumping aboard the enhanced + FXT bandwagon ATM lol

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The sponsored retailer of Anabolic Minds is Nutraplanet.com.

With that said the companies to look at for quality products (IMO) are as fallows:

-PES
-SNS
-PerforMax
-BPS
-IFORCE
-MAN
-FinaFlex
Throw in Genomyx too Armando is good people and the products speak for themselves.