Generic vs SNAC ZMA
- 01-09-2005, 10:25 PM
- 01-09-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by stratvox
I know some companies, like ISS Research, claim to get their stuff from SNAC. They also do this with their creatine, getting it from Creapure (Degaussa) (sp?). I like that most of the time although I don't believe Creapure is necessarily better than other brands/forms of creatine mono.
The papers drawn up and testing done on ZMA are using the SNAC formula. While I might use another brand name besides SNAC (like ISS potentially), I wouldn't think just any would do. (i.e. - Cytodyne ZMass PM).
Similar Forum Threads
- By srocco112 in forum SupplementsReplies: 49Last Post: 03-29-2016, 05:02 AM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 12-15-2008, 08:36 AM
- By rugrat5288 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2008, 10:11 PM
- By RobInKuwait in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-29-2008, 11:33 PM
- By AML in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2006, 01:02 PM