anyone know where i can get pure glycerol?
- 01-09-2005, 07:48 PM
- 01-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Your local pharmacy most likely sells it.
- 01-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Doesn't NOW Foods make one too?
01-10-2005, 11:53 PM
health food markets
01-12-2005, 08:20 AM
NOW foods that's where I get mine.
01-13-2005, 06:34 AM
Twinlabs makes (or used to make?) a product called Glycerol Fuel. I remember using it a few years ago when I played hockey.
01-13-2005, 04:09 PM
Glycerol is the same as glycerine if i'm not mistaken. you can get it at walgreens or walmart.
01-15-2005, 03:09 PM
Yeah, same thing. You can get it just about anywhere.Originally Posted by SCORPIO
01-15-2005, 03:39 PM
- 5'9" 160 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
- Delirium, Tremens
- Rep Power
Make sure it's food grade like the one that NOW sells.
Similar Forum Threads
- By chris9394 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2013, 09:05 PM
- By pjmc in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-12-2011, 03:39 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2010, 03:53 PM
- By SrT4u2Nv in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2006, 07:58 PM
- By Grant in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2005, 11:38 AM