Supplement to preserve muscle while losing fat

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd like to lose about 10 pounds of stubborn fat around my gut and chest. I pretty much know what supplements are good for weight loss and also know my diet needs to be in check. I plan on doing a lot of HIIT with just a little bit of weight lifting instead of the other way around... What's a good supp that would help me with perserving muscle mass while losing some fat? EC stack? Prototype 7-Spray? SNS Reduce XT? Alphamine?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine is definitely good stuff. Check out the new DCP as well.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Bcaa+glutamine. I mix that up w Gatorade after weights and before cardio. Seems to be working pretty well. I use the bulk powders though, not the pre mix stuff... I read that those two help keep your body from going catabolic during intense exercise.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I just saw the deal at NP for Burn 24 and Alphamine for $49.99. That's a steal. So I grabbed that.

PES Alphamine
PES Alpha T-2 (new formula)
SS Shift
Omega Burn 24
BPS DCP 2.0

Going to run all of this and hopefully lose the stubborn fat I need to get rid of.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This would have been a good time to make sure you were on our insider list. :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I just saw the deal at NP for Burn 24 and Alphamine for $49.99. That's a steal. So I grabbed that.

PES Alphamine
SS Shift
Omega Burn 24
BPS DCP 2.0

Going to run all of this and hopefully lose the stubborn fat I need to get rid of.
Very nice purchases. Those will for sure help you lose fat while retaining muscle mass. That deal on Alphamine + Burn24 is ridonkulous.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PES Alphamine
SS Shift
Omega Burn 24
BPS DCP 2.0

That is a nice grouping. I like the Alphamine + Burn24 combo and AT2 on top of that is the icing on the cake. :D

I'm thinking Forskolin 95 as well.
Ya Alphamine + Forskolin-95 is top of the notch for lean mass retention on a cut IMO.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking maybe X-Gels might help. It should keep your strength up while losing fat. Most people use it while trying to gain muscle but I'd think it work for both purposes. For instance I have used Anabeta while cutting calories to maintain strength and preserve muscle while dieting and it worked great. I hear x-gels "coop approved" also. I could never use it though because of my irritable bowel syndrome, plus arthritis in my knees. It's constantly talked about here on the forums though. Never seen a bad review. It makes me want to take it despite my medical conditions, but that wouldn't be a good idea.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been taking X-Gels the past 2 months. I like ArA but I've read 50 days on is the recommended cycle length and another bottle would put me well over that.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA would be perfect, but if you've already been on for 2 months i'd hop off for a bit. An increase in testosterone will help preserve muscle mass during a cut but the real key is proper protein intake and how much of a deficit you're in. Protein is key as it spares muscle and the body doesn't want to use it for energy. Carbs are also muscle sparing to an extent.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I'd like to lose about 10 pounds of stubborn fat around my gut and chest. I pretty much know what supplements are good for weight loss and also know my diet needs to be in check. I plan on doing a lot of HIIT with just a little bit of weight lifting instead of the other way around... What's a good supp that would help me with perserving muscle mass while losing some fat? EC stack? Prototype 7-Spray? SNS Reduce XT? Alphamine?
If I can suggest something I would say:

-EC Stack + Reduce-XT. 3 doses a day of EC Stack of 250mg caff and 25mg eph and 4 caps of Reduce-XT a day. If you added 7-Spray it would be benefitial too, but i would more rather have Abliderate Advanced, the totally abliterated formula to have local and systematic cortisol control.

Alas I am also liking the combination of:

-Alphamine + Reduce XT seeing how alphamine is more a "modern" outlook of the EC stack and the Yohimbine alkaloid it contains is quite good at its task, to to mention it also helps in glucose disposal with the GCBE it possesses. Like mentioned, Abliderate Advanced is a great idea to have also localized cort. control.

If however you wanna go another route, I would recommend X-Gels as Arachidonic Acid helps a lot with the recomp goal you have. Just add the ancillaries like GMS, 2g carnitine salt and some agmatine (personal liking to add it), Alphamine or EC and go for it. I would however not be too kin of adding Reduce-XT to this combo since I have done it and my knees and elbows get a bit painful due to excess inflammation haha.

Edit: Adding Glycophase as your main GDA (and my personal 1g agmatine suggestion added to it) pre-high carb meals would be more than ideal.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mass Pro Synthagen
Ur Spray
DCP 2.0
Alphamine
X-gels/X-Factor

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine ftw! As long as your kidneys are healthy and you don't have any pre-existing issues with them. Also the good ol Green Tea Extract always works to!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best thing to help you is a good BCAA supplement. It will help you keep from being catabolic between meals when in a deficit. Check out Endurance BCAA Plus for pre and intra workout, and Perform BCAA to have periodically throughout the day

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alphamine contains numerous lipolytic ingredients plus HICA, which has been shown in humans to spare LBM. Forskolin increases LBM and reduces fat mass in humans...look into taking 1 cap forskolin-95 per 1 scoop alphamine, as they synergize as well.

Lastly, reduce xt for systemic reduction of cortisol as your cut proceeds

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine contains numerous lipolytic ingredients plus HICA, which has been shown in humans to spare LBM. Forskolin increases LBM and reduces fat mass in humans...look into taking 1 cap forskolin-95 per 1 scoop alphamine, as they synergize as well.

Lastly, reduce xt for systemic reduction of cortisol as your cut proceeds
This is what makes the alphamine/ABE stack that much better! :)

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
HMB or HICA
along with BCAA and cals just under maintenance.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I second Alphamine. I'm on my second week in and have noticed a significant reduction in body fat. It's got Leucine so it also preserves muscle mass. If you're really skeptical/anxious about muscle loss, take some BCAA's and up your protein just a bit and you should be golden.

CaptainSlentz

CaptainSlentz

Awards
Alphamine + high protein intake + heavy weights and youre golden

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
well..
this may be a useless post at this time, but - we have developed a brand new preWO formula, designed to do exactly what you speak of here (rather than being more bb'ing and muscle-enhancing based)..unfortunately I cannot speak on it much currently, but it is through beta testing now and soon will hit retail, thoughtfully (and powerfully) formulated as the name Stimul8 would imply
be on the lookout for it soon!

and remember: regardless of any supplement you use, they will all be negated by a poor and improperly structured diet
dietary intake and attention not only to macros but also the micros of those macros, will be the most useful tactic with which to accomplish your goals

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well..
this may be a useless post at this time, but - we have developed a brand new preWO formula, designed to do exactly what you speak of here (rather than being more bb'ing and muscle-enhancing based)..unfortunately I cannot speak on it much currently, but it is through beta testing now and soon will hit retail, thoughtfully (and powerfully) formulated as the name Stimul8 would imply
be on the lookout for it soon!

and remember: regardless of any supplement you use, they will all be negated by a poor and improperly structured diet
dietary intake and attention not only to macros but also the micros of those macros, will be the most useful tactic with which to accomplish your goals
I did not know this...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm not sure if Alphamine and Alpha T-2 can be beat in regards to muscle prevention.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
properly planned food timing, exercise and supplementation...

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

PES Alphamine
SS Shift
Omega Burn 24
BPS DCP 2.0

Killer list I'm currently using Alphamine in the morning and Alpha T2 in the afternoon. Seriously loving it helps keep both bottles lasting longer too.

xhrr

Awards
Looks like others have this pretty well covered but I can vouch for Alphamine and Forskolin. Two of my favorite supplements, the others would be Burn24 and Bioforge v3.

gymratluke

gymratluke

Board Sponsor
Awards
Athletic Xtremes MassFx Black with LeanFx...its the perfect perfect, lean out, stay strong combo! I have used these 2 in conjunction multiple times and I always end up stronger and lighter at the end of my 8 weeks.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for all the PES love. :)

propho

Awards
  • Established
This would have been a good time to make sure you were on our insider list. :)
WOW I seriously hate life.. I ALWAYS miss these deals from insider deals emails not showing up in my main email box on gmail.. ajksldjaklsjdlkas

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Definitely Alphamine. Higenamine won't break down muscle. Plus the addition of HICA will help retain muscle.

Modern BCAA is a great amino product that I use intra workout and throughout the day while cutting

propho

Awards
  • Established
The title of this thread describes the definition of Alphamine
Yup... I will be stacking alphamine, burn24, erase pro, and anatropin(got it cheap otherwise would of gone for anabeta) for the next 4 weeks to try and shed the bodyfat

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup... I will be stacking alphamine, burn24, erase pro, and anatropin(got it cheap otherwise would of gone for anabeta) for the next 4 weeks to try and shed the bodyfat
Will you be logging the journey?