Turkesterone

Sonny001

Awards
Has anyone ever tried turkesterone or other plant sterols?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've never heard of this before actually sounds interesting. Have you done research on this product? What type of results have people gotten from it?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried turkesterone or other plant sterols?
E-bol is probably one of the best out there. These are adaptogenic herbs so they typically work best when your body is experiencing stress. My understanding is limited but there is research out there.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty sure the thermolife product is the only one that actually has quality turkestrone in it

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
E-bol was a well-made product, but not because of the turkesterone (which was legit, chemically)

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried multiple brands of turkestrone including gorilla mind.
the best I've found that works and is reasonably priced is HTLT supplements cheap and fast shipping too

if you wanna check it out here's a link
HTLT
Not a 9 year bump 🤦🏾, that’s also against the rules

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Madevilz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats greg douche your talking too .. he can do whatever
Funny how it's the buzz on youtube because of More Plates More Dates and Greg when Turkesterone has been talked about on these forums almost a decade ago.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Funny how it's the buzz on youtube because of More Plates More Dates and Greg when Turkesterone has been talked about on these forums almost a decade ago.
Derek of More Plates More Dates is a marketing genius. He led the way during this recent Turk craze and others quickly jumped on the bandwagon.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
These products been around for 20+ years

Every 5-6 years someone tries to make it popular again and it fades away and then 5 more years and it happens again. Unfortunately the average person these days idolizes YouTubers and thinks that because someone has a YouTube channel that it means they're an expert on something. Mpmd has a massive Fanboy cault following and he is killing the turkesterone scam game right now lol.

I'm not saying the stuff is a total scam, but @$150 a bottle or whatever it sells for, it's like selling someone a 30 day supply of creatine for $150

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Derek of More Plates More Dates is a marketing genius. He led the way during this recent Turk craze and others quickly jumped on the bandwagon.
He didn't lay the way for anything, he's about the 7,000th person to come out with a turkesterone product over the last 20 years
(Scam artist is much more fitting than marketing genius) his trt clinic is a partial scam too. That's why you see all the ppl who are affiliated with him talking about trt and making trt sound like it's powerful and going to get you huge.

It's a group scam effort

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He didn't lay the way for anything, he's about the 7,000th person to come out with a turkesterone product over the last 20 years
(Scam artist is much more fitting than marketing genius) his trt clinic is a partial scam too. That's why you see all the ppl who are affiliated with him talking about trt and making trt sound like it's powerful and going to get you huge.

It's a group scam effort
I said RECENT turk craze.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I said RECENT turk craze.
👍

The sad thing is after the buzz wears off it'll start all over again in 5 more years lol.

Turkesterone is like the electronic stimulation ab belt. Every couple years someone brings it back and everybody buys it again, but for some reason they always magically forget about the last seven times someone invented it

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The first few batches of his Turk would sell out in seconds and then go up on eBay for like $200. It was shady. He then put up a video about it, telling his followers to not buy it from these "sellers" yet I think it was him all along. Just shady business tactics.

I almost fell for it and bought a few bottles but when it sold out so quickly, I gave up and I've never looked back. Probably a good thing.

Irishobrien

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m completing my 8th bottle of Turkesterone (Double Wood) @2grams three times daily. The only thing it did was increase my appetite. No significant change in BF % (up ~0.5) but the scale did go up ~3 pounds. No change in the mirror or in the gym. My libido seemed to decrease slightly. I would definitely not recommend this to anyone.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It seems for alot of people turk isn't even the same as creatine, then again it is an adaptogen. So it is probably only good for people who have high cortisol levels or overtrain. I never got **** besides lethargy from ecdys and gi issues from turk.