I want to buy one that isnt to expensive if that possible. The capsule machine wont work as my fatburners have about 10 ingredients. Does anyone know what they are called or where to get them? I really want one that measures the amounts of supplements. It takes me 3 hours just to make a few days worth and I really dread making them.