For first 4 weeks should I start with AT2 or Alphamine

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Hi all
I'm getting ready to get back into the game due to a shoulder injury and then getting lazy. I need to lose 25-30 pounds (damn gain haha) and get back to my 9% BF. Anyhow, I have both At2 and Alphamine and curious which I should start with for the first 4 weeks.

Here is what I'm going to stack with for 4 weeks:
- DAA
- EP
- Thyrocaps (ie Shift)
- AT2 or Alphamine??
- Protein, fish, multi vitas yadda yadda

2nd 4 weeks would be:
- EP
- AE
- Thyrocaps (ie Shift)
- AT2 or Alphamine??
- Protein, fish, multi vitas yadda yadda

NOTE: for the 2nd 4 weeks I'm dropping DAA and adding AE.

Thanks much for your inputs.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Start with Alphamine, it's more comprehensive and will get your cut off to a great start. Alpha-T2 helps with loss of stubborn fat later in the diet, plus it has built-in protection for the "low carb blues" and general mood issues that occur the longer you cut.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Start with Alphamine, it's more comprehensive and will get your cut off to a great start. Alpha-T2 helps with loss of stubborn fat later in the diet, plus it has built-in protection for the "low carb blues" and general mood issues that occur the longer you cut.
That pretty much sums it up. As long as diet is in check I could not recommend adding anything else except maybe Reduce-XT later on along the cut for nice cortisol control and helping out with that pesky stress fat.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid stack and line-up. Coop and Celorza got you covered on everything.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
waiting for MGN1 to recommend Anavar ;)

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Awesome thanks all! I will do Alphamine first then at2 the following 4 weeks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thanks all! I will do Alphamine first then at2 the following 4 weeks.
Definitely drop some feedback once you get a feel for how all this is working for you. As usual if you have any more questions or concerns just post up or hit one of the PES crew up for help. :)

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Definitely drop some feedback once you get a feel for how all this is working for you. As usual if you have any more questions or concerns just post up or hit one of the PES crew up for help. :)
Will certainly do. Many thanks for the help!