EC, DCP, Lean Xtreme -- Is there a better combo?

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
So I have been doing the traditional EC stack at low dose (25mg) twice a day.

Last week I added in DCP (original) at 6 caps a day..along with some left over Lean Xtreme x 3 caps a day. I started seeing some dramatic fat loss all of a sudden (visual and scale)..but unfortunately I ran out of LX and the last 4 days the weight loss has slowed down to "normal" rates.

Other than LX is there anything else I can or should add?

EC + DCP + LX

Options: Alphaburn, PES Erase (these two items are sitting here already..lol)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
They are all good options. Im a fan of alpha-y

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphaburn would go nicely with the EC. No need to stack Erase and LX at the same time, so pick one or the other. I would personally go with Erase as it had always gave me great results. With the EC stack, I would also recommend to run 81mg baby aspirin with each dose.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
They are all good options. Im a fan of alpha-y
Alphaburn would go nicely with the EC. No need to stack Erase and LX at the same time, so pick one or the other. I would personally go with Erase as it had always gave me great results. With the EC stack, I would also recommend to run 81mg baby aspirin with each dose.
EC + DCP + Erase (diff kind of cortisol control in comparison to LX right?) + AlphaBurn = overkill?

EC+Lean Xtreme+Burn 24... win?
Is burn 24 ok with lower carbs? 50-75g net?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
LX is good as well as reduce. Another good option would be MAN Nolvadren XT.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EC + DCP + Erase (diff kind of cortisol control in comparison to LX right?) + AlphaBurn = overkill?
You could run EC + Alphaburn followed by Erase + DCP if you didn't want to stack them all at once. Stacking them however isn't overkill IMO.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stack seems to cover some solid points of attack for fat loss. IMO you may be better served to just go with that then look into something else when you need to cycle off of those products if you are still looking for fat loss.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have been doing the traditional EC stack at low dose (25mg) twice a day.

Last week I added in DCP (original) at 6 caps a day..along with some left over Lean Xtreme x 3 caps a day. I started seeing some dramatic fat loss all of a sudden (visual and scale)..but unfortunately I ran out of LX and the last 4 days the weight loss has slowed down to "normal" rates.
With all different ingreds I don't think adding more would be better...go back and check your diet?

Also which version of LX were u using?

KerplunkDS

KerplunkDS

Awards
Is burn 24 ok with lower carbs? 50-75g net?
If you can dose it with 25g of carbs in each sitting, you should be okay. I honestly think that this combination would be the healthiest and most effective way to use EC and lose fat. I think I may run this.

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards
With all different ingreds I don't think adding more would be better...go back and check your diet?

Also which version of LX were u using?
the version just prior to what they released this year.

So based on the recommendations and having Erase on hand already...I think I am going to do EC + DCP + Erase in place of LX.

I am tempted to add Alphaburn...

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT is superior to the next Lean Xtreme.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You will want forskolin-95 to potentiate the cAMP transduction cascade downstream of b2-adrenergic receptor stimulation

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You will want forskolin-95 to potentiate the cAMP transduction cascade downstream of b2-adrenergic receptor stimulation
I think i heard this in a "Mr Wizard" episode....

Cogy

Awards
A lttle bump.

What is better for usage. Stack the three together .?

Or 4 weeks EC + DCP and than 4 weeks Lean Xtreme.