ALPAHMINE Congestion??

ExciteBK

Awards
Does anyone get congestion from Alphamine? I know there is some Y in it and I've discovered that Im pretty sensititive to Y and alpha-Y.

I have used Alphaburn on two seperate occasions and I can really only safely take it EOD otherwise I get a bad sinus infection, which last time went to my ears.

Anybody have any experiences with sinus issues from it?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Any alpha adrenoceptor antagonist will cause dilation of the nasal mucosal arterioles leading to congestion. So that can be caused by any form of Yohimbe.

I myself have not noticed this though. Perhaps the Higenamine counteracts these effects being a beta agonist? Although Higenamine has vasodilating properties.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually see the opposite. I have been pretty congested and the Alphamine has opened up my sinuses.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anecdotally, I have never noticed this.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Clears up my sinuses as well lol I'm opposite

WayneD

WayneD

Awards
I haven't experienced this but as a 2 scoop guy I'd be afraid to blow my nose off my face

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't seen this. And trust me I use Alphamine a lot.

ExciteBK

Awards
Thanks for all of the responses. I guess my question should have been, does anybody who has had sinus issues with Y noticed congestion with Alphamine.

While everyone above experiences is great, you all may not be sensitive to Y.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
I actually posted a similar question regarding sinus issues when I took straight alpha yohimbine a while back, but in my experience after a few days the sinus issues cleared. I never had that issue with alphamine but I'm pretty sure my body just got used to yohimbine in general.