Time needed for Trimax effects?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I posted over on the PH board but didn’t get any takers; maybe this is the more appropriate board. For those that have used Trimax, how long did it take to “feel� anything, for example the sweating? I’m at day 5 and have yet to feel anything different, except maybe a little stomach "discomfort". I'm taking Omega brand 2 mg caps, and took 1 cap days 1-3, then 2 caps starting day 4. I’m also taking 3mg MDien 3x ED, and 40 mg M5AA preworkout. I weigh 217, and I am tempted to increase to 3 per day, but if it takes a while to kick in I don’t want to overdo it. Thanks for your experiences.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
ok... this is not ephedrine or another CNS stimulant! You "may" feel excessively hot, or have an increase in bowel movements and such, commonly associated with hyperthyroidism, but do not expect it to "kick in" neccessarily. I have done several cycles (with great success), and it is not a drug that jolts you like a CNS stim. Be patient and don't increase to 3 caps yet, just ride out 2 and you should be fine, especially with a proper diet and cardio.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I most likely will be patient and see how things work out. By "feel" I meant the "symptoms" you mentioned -sweating, increased bowel movements. So how long were your cycles and when did you notice weight loss or anything different? Assuming it does happen, does the majority of the fat loss occur near the end of the cycle? Is this a substance that takes a while to build up in order to have an effect? From posts I've read and the numbers they quoted, I had gotten the impression that the losses would be more more uniform throughout the cycle. If people were losing 5, 10, + pounds in two weeks and it doesnt start to occur until the last 7 days, this is an even more impressive substance than I originally thought. Thanks for your help.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I ran a 3 weeker and didn't lose anything until the last couple of days as I was ramping down. It just didn't work for me like it does for most others. I never felt any heat or any additional bowel activity. I did go up to 3 caps for 4 or 5 days in the middle of the 3 weeks. Hang in there. It may take a little time to start stoking the fat. Or, maybe you just don't respond as well to it, like me. I really think if I would have extended my cycle I would have started seeing results similar to others, but I'm a little too scared to run this product for longer than 3 weeks. I'm thinking I might try a 4 weeker, but never get above 2 caps. I just know I'll have to be patient and not expect anything to happen for the first 2 1/2 weeks. Good luck & keep us posted about your experience.

dd

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I definitely will post an update at the end. Ive seen others who did 3 weeks also, so I was considering extending to 3 weeks also. (Does the bottle say 4 weeks max?) I am concerned that my long term use of the ECA stack could have had an effect in reducing the effectiveness of this, even though they work in different ways. I dropped almost all caffiene and the ECA stack for 4 weeks before beginning this to try to eliminate any effects. But Ive used it extensively for more than 7 years, so I am not sure what to expect. Thanks again.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
ok... this is not ephedrine or another CNS stimulant! You "may" feel excessively hot, or have an increase in bowel movements and such, commonly associated with hyperthyroidism, but do not expect it to "kick in" neccessarily. I have done several cycles (with great success), and it is not a drug that jolts you like a CNS stim. Be patient and don't increase to 3 caps yet, just ride out 2 and you should be fine, especially with a proper diet and cardio.
:goodpost: I would also add that 3 weeks is a waste with this type of supp. You can go 5 weeks tapering up and down with no problems.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: I would also add that 3 weeks is a waste with this type of supp. You can go 5 weeks tapering up and down with no problems.
I actually agree that poeple should not be so afraid to do longer cycles of this, that seems to be where you get the best effect IMO. I would say 4-6 weeks should net a good fat loss. Most normal, healthy thyroid glands should rebound fine IMHO. My thyroid levels were fine 4 weeks after a 3 on/3 off/ 3 on cycle, BTW. :thumbsup:

the Cardinal

Awards
Thanks, I definitely will post an update at the end. Ive seen others who did 3 weeks also, so I was considering extending to 3 weeks also. (Does the bottle say 4 weeks max?) I am concerned that my long term use of the ECA stack could have had an effect in reducing the effectiveness of this, even though they work in different ways. I dropped almost all caffiene and the ECA stack for 4 weeks before beginning this to try to eliminate any effects. But Ive used it extensively for more than 7 years, so I am not sure what to expect. Thanks again.
The Trimax at two a day kicks in immediately for me.

I started taking two per day on Jan.1 (on an empty stomach) on an extremely hypocaloric diet (1400 - 1700 calories/per day, 6 days per week). My starting weight was 242.5 lbs (I'm guessing at approximately 17 - 18% body fat). Today I weighed in at 232 lbs. (and I'm damn-near starving, duh, but I'm using around 15 grams of CLA and various EFA's combined, along with a minimum of 160 grams of protein daily, and I'm maintaining my overall strength fairly well based on my Romanian deadlift numbers.) I'm using 100 mg/day of a transdermal 1-test/4AD/4OHT product along with 40 - 60 mg of transdermal formestane in the morning, and 100 mg of an oral 4OHT product in the late afternoon. I'm doing 30 -40 minutes of walking/sprinting 4 days/week in the morning, as well as 30 minutes of weight training 4 days/week (two upper body, two lower body workouts).

I intend to do a two week cycle, take two weeks off, and start again on or around the end of the month.

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Also dont forget to eat whilst on trimax. I have taken this product a few times.. the first time I took it i messed up and also reduced my food intake.. lost a good amount of musscle. The fat burn is better seen if you keep your protein intake normal as in a gram or so per pound... if you dont.. you will burn everything then look like ET

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Those results sound great. And just when I was convincing my self that maybe it would kick in later next week, someone posts about immmediate results. I'll keep at it, probably for 3 weeks. Even if the Trimax doesnt work, the added aerobic excercise and calorie reduction have to accomplish something.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I have one female user on it now and a second one starting next week. It's one week in and the first user is complaining of some lethargy so I'm wondering if it's okay to take it at night. She's taking only one cap and day and will probably stay at that dosage(5'3" 133lbs). I was planning on having her run it for 3 weeks 1cap weeks 1&3
and 2caps week 2 but now maybe just 1 cap for 4 weeks. Does it matter if it's taken on an empty stomach or right before bed? I would think it would be best to take it first thing in the morning but the lethargy doesn't make it possible. Being a female m4ohn and other CNS stimulating phs are not an option. I had her try E/C but that upset her stomach further so I reduce it down to just Caff but same results even on a full stomach. Sorry to hijack this thread but some of the questions pertain to all users regardless of gender.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I used it solo...big mistake. I wasn't feeling much until the end. I lost sooo much muscle and strength. I will never use it again without some test product.