Hemogex prices dropping rapidly!

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Seems like every couple weeks Hemogex prices drop 5-10 bucks.

I found Hemogex as low as $91.95! Maybe when it drops down to $75 range i'll give it a try because curiousity will get the best of me.

Through request, here's the link:

www . bodyworks-nutrition . com /hemogex.html

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Nah dont even bother, the delivery method most likely is bogus. Custom, 1fast and a couple other people on this board are thinking of bringing a similar product to market with intranasal dosing (better absorption) for a cheaper price.

size

Awards
  • Established
I think it is an interesting product, and I think that not enough people are giving VPX credit for it. I understand in theory why the cost is high, however, without knowing how much product is actually in a serving, the price is not justifiable.

In addition, I do not think it is fair to say the delivery method is bogus. Quite simply, we do not know.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Is it okay to tell us where it is selling for 91 bucks?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Alright Size, I'll say I dont know if their delivery method is bogus, but from all the research I've done on this, oral administration is not the way to go. Orally injesting this turns out to have a 0.03% bioavailability (from a study I dug up). I highly doubt a liposomal delivery system is going to increase this by much, but if it does then more power to them.

The fact is that oral dosing of GHRP-2 requires a 20-40mg range per dose. Custom said this costs 600 bucks to source a gram at the cheapest. At that dosage range it comes to 12 bucks a dose per day at 20mg dosing.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not ragging on VPX really here, they have a novel product that they put alot of time and energy into. Its just that I can't trust them (or anyone) with a proprietary because dosing on this is so dramatically different orally than any other method (200mcg IV vs 20mg oral...100x the dose). They could be severly underdosing the compound for oral delivery, and in the formulation for hemogex this is the only compound that matters.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Custom, 1fast and a couple other people on this board are thinking of bringing a similar product to market with intranasal dosing (better absorption) for a cheaper price.
Yep, this is what I'm waiting for.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
all the reviews i've seen on VPX Hemogex have been good

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all the reviews i've seen on VPX Hemogex have been good
Thats called the placebo effect. They spent so much money on the product, that they really really have to believe the product will work. No room for doubt. Thats not a bad thing either. So many people think of the placebo effect as something negative. I believe the opposite though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 1
Supplements 4
IGF-1/GH 27
Supplements 3