Best supps for cutting/recomp

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Two things...

1. Put on directly after showers that you take DAILY ya smelly effer lol!

2. yes I would recommend twice a day applications

Make that three things

3. Use a loufa during your showers and a moisturizer AFTER applying UR spray/Pump Spray to increase absorption.

2. Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    Into alcohol? Damn thinking back I haven't had Bacardi 151 in years. I'll probably mix 9 of them in evo and thanks for the extra info!
    Yep alcohol. Ursolic acid is soluble in Ethanol and Barcadi 151 is close to pure ethanol. Yeah I can understand, I don't drink at all, but regardless once I pick up a kilo of Ursolic acid, I'm gonna try the combo to see how much better it is than oral UA. Try the EVO keep us updated on your run goes. At the very least, EVO/UA should work better than straight oral UA.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Make that three things

3. Use a loufa during your showers and a moisturizer AFTER applying UR spray/Pump Spray to increase absorption.
    Ok thanks for the tips, will do that once a day while the other application will just be with the moisturizer.
    Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Yep alcohol. Ursolic acid is soluble in Ethanol and Barcadi 151 is close to pure ethanol. Yeah I can understand, I don't drink at all, but regardless once I pick up a kilo of Ursolic acid, I'm gonna try the combo to see how much better it is than oral UA. Try the EVO keep us updated on your run goes. At the very least, EVO/UA should work better than straight oral UA.
    Ah ok, well yeah EVO should be fine for the run. I'm usually lurking most days and will keep you updated. The only issue is that I am on a comprehensive stack at the moment and will not be able to determine the true effectiveness of the UA, in saying that I can compare recent results to future results for relativity.

I have a similar physique/build as this guys before picture, he looks slightly leaner with a tad more mass though. If I can achieve his leanness in 2/3 months I will be on the moon. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1kigYGe2sS...+Leangains.jpg

4. Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    Ok thanks for the tips, will do that once a day while the other application will just be with the moisturizer.

Ah ok, well yeah EVO should be fine for the run. I'm usually lurking most days and will keep you updated. The only issue is that I am on a comprehensive stack at the moment and will not be able to determine the true effectiveness of the UA, in saying that I can compare recent results to future results for relativity.
    Yeah, your right about that, but the bottom line is results. I'm sure that you will see a noticeable increase when adding UA/Pump Spray to any stack. By the way, make sure to mix your oral doses of UA with at least 6 grams of EVO .

Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    I have a similar physique/build as this guys before picture, he looks slightly leaner with a tad more mass though. If I can achieve his leanness in 2/3 months I will be on the moon. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1kigYGe2sS...+Leangains.jpg
    Not sure if I missed the post. What does your final stack look like?
    It's great to have a goal. If you can get there that fast, more power to you. If not, don't get discouraged and keep going until you do. The great thing about UA/Pump Spray and DCP 2.0 is that once you get there, they make it much less difficult to stay there.

5. Quote Originally Posted by megadeth View Post
    Yeah, your right about that, but the bottom line is results. I'm sure that you will see a noticeable increase when adding UA/Pump Spray to any stack. By the way, make sure to mix your oral doses of UA with at least 6 grams of EVO .

Not sure if I missed the post. What does your final stack look like?
    It's great to have a goal. If you can get there that fast, more power to you. If not, don't get discouraged and keep going until you do. The great thing about UA/Pump Spray and DCP 2.0 is that once you get there, they make it much less difficult to stay there.
    Will do thanks. Also bought the sponge so hopefully it gets here soon.

Yep completely agreed, after using/experimenting many supps once my goal is reached I will only use a few of the good ones. Stack is here. Cut help, new here I also added ARA, have old DCP+TTA500 on hand but will have to cycle off TTA for two weeks. Lol all these plus my regulars...Creatine, BA, BCAAs, etc.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    As noted by bolt, Burn24 can be utilized regardless of goal. Thank you for all the Burn24 love, it is well deserved
    I've been wanting to try Burn24 out. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Any samps?

7. With the sales on e-pharm amp that ive seen recently, Id buy a couple. It is a great product, one of my fav stims and gives me a huge thermo feel... within an hr of two pills Im sweating.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's the best supp.for elbow + joint pain
    By MaDmaN in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 08:38 AM
  2. Best supps for PH cycle (bulking)
    By Doko in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:11 PM
  3. best ph for cutting recomp
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics