Best supps for cutting/recomp
- 07-01-2013, 02:37 AM
- 07-01-2013, 02:47 AM
07-01-2013, 05:57 AM
I have a similar physique/build as this guys before picture, he looks slightly leaner with a tad more mass though. If I can achieve his leanness in 2/3 months I will be on the moon. http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1kigYGe2sS...+Leangains.jpg
07-01-2013, 07:34 AM
It's great to have a goal. If you can get there that fast, more power to you. If not, don't get discouraged and keep going until you do. The great thing about UA/Pump Spray and DCP 2.0 is that once you get there, they make it much less difficult to stay there.
07-01-2013, 08:09 AM
Yep completely agreed, after using/experimenting many supps once my goal is reached I will only use a few of the good ones. Stack is here. Cut help, new here I also added ARA, have old DCP+TTA500 on hand but will have to cycle off TTA for two weeks. Lol all these plus my regulars...Creatine, BA, BCAAs, etc.
07-01-2013, 05:29 PM
07-01-2013, 05:42 PM
With the sales on e-pharm amp that ive seen recently, Id buy a couple. It is a great product, one of my fav stims and gives me a huge thermo feel... within an hr of two pills Im sweating.
Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 11-21-2014, 08:38 AM
- By Doko in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:11 PM
- By Gym4Life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 44Last Post: 07-12-2008, 06:19 PM
- By acecombact1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-19-2008, 06:02 PM
- By cgb6810 in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-09-2005, 06:35 AM