Oxyelite pro break mandatory?

JJW265

Awards
I understand that I need to take the four week break after the eight weeks on it but does anyone know why I need to take this break? Is it a certain Ingredient or what?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You need to take a break to allow your body to reset and get back on track. Its like a body cleanse. It really helps your body overall. This break is very necessary and you need to make sure to take it. I usually run it for 8 weeks then 4 weeks off and then Im back on again. What other products are you stacking with this? Let me try to help you come up with the perfect stack

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that I need to take the four week break after the eight weeks on it but does anyone know why I need to take this break? Is it a certain Ingredient or what?
Hi JJW265. The reason for taking time off from stimulant containing products like OxyELITE Pro® is to keep your body from developing a tolerance (becoming less sensitive) to the ingredients. Taking breaks allows for maximum effectiveness and efficiency of product use. Are you currently cutting? There are some good non-stim options that you could use during the 4 week break.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are some good non-stim options that you could use during the 4 week break.
Yup there are plenty of stim free options such as purecamp95, c20 and recreate

JJW265

Awards
You need to take a break to allow your body to reset and get back on track. Its like a body cleanse. It really helps your body overall. This break is very necessary and you need to make sure to take it. I usually run it for 8 weeks then 4 weeks off and then Im back on again. What other products are you stacking with this? Let me try to help you come up with the perfect stack
First off thank you and im currently stacking this with the new alpha t2 and ad-3 pct. Im also taking the original OEP if that makes a difference. Im almost through with my second bottle of OEP and wanted to get some type of preworkout because this past week my workouts having been lousy and my motivation has been low. I've heard good things about driven sports by craze and not a single bad thing about alphamine but I feel that alphamine is more engineered torwards fat loss vs energy. Any thoughts?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off thank you and im currently stacking this with the new alpha t2 and ad-3 pct. Im also taking the original OEP if that makes a difference. Im almost through with my second bottle of OEP and wanted to get some type of preworkout because this past week my workouts having been lousy and my motivation has been low. I've heard good things about driven sports by craze and not a single bad thing about alphamine but I feel that alphamine is more engineered torwards fat loss vs energy. Any thoughts?
I'd advise a break from stimulants for 4 weeks or so once your original OxyElite Pro is finished. LeCheek Pump-X is a solid product for stim-free pre-workout. Hemavol is a mother option but I think I'm gravitating to pump-X

Miketrance

Awards
I don't think I did the point of the break. I stopped my OEP yesterday, and started alphamine. Probably not the right way to do it but, holy crap I'm laying on my couch in the central air and sweating like a pig in a slaughterhouse.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use forskolin and RK together for a break along with stim free pre workouts like hemavol. Or make your own with agmatine, citmal, bcaas... Etc