Question about Phenibut

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Question about Phenibut


    I've heard some pretty cool **** about Phenibut so I bought some Primaforce Phenibut 250mg capsules. The thing is it was my first time trying it and I took 5 capsules and felt close to nothing. Is there something that might suppress the effects or was this too little of a dose?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dvdmatsunaga View Post
    I've heard some pretty cool **** about Phenibut so I bought some Primaforce Phenibut 250mg capsules. The thing is it was my first time trying it and I took 5 capsules and felt close to nothing. Is there something that might suppress the effects or was this too little of a dose?
    i took 500,750 and 1000mg but it wasnt from primaforce.felt zero though the trials were with 2 weeks distance
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by dvdmatsunaga View Post
    I've heard some pretty cool **** about Phenibut so I bought some Primaforce Phenibut 250mg capsules. The thing is it was my first time trying it and I took 5 capsules and felt close to nothing. Is there something that might suppress the effects or was this too little of a dose?
    the phenibut you have is bunk....1.25gm would be enough to get a nice relaxed buzz if it were good phenibut, imo.


    sns and smart powders i have used with good success. you have to be careful, there is a lot of weak stuff going around, again, imo.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    the phenibut you have is bunk....1.25gm would be enough to get a nice relaxed buzz if it were good phenibut, imo.

    sns and smart powders i have used with good success. you have to be careful, there is a lot of weak stuff going around, again, imo.
    Agreed, sounds like a bad batch which has always been common with phen.

    I have an SNS phenibutXT stash and the stuff knocks me out if i dose too high on an empty stomach.

    OP,
    try empty stomach. And just once per wk bc many people build tolerance easily

  5. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Agreed, sounds like a bad batch which has always been common with phen.

    I have an SNS phenibutXT stash and the stuff knocks me out if i dose too high on an empty stomach.

    OP,
    try empty stomach. And just once per wk bc many people build tolerance easily
    i wonder if freshness is an issue with phenibut more than other bulks...that might explain why there is so much bad going around... i am thinking they probably buy in large quantity to get a better deal.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Damn I was really hoping it wasn't the brand/batch. Yeah I think I might have eaten too soon before I took the stuff. I'll try it on a completely empty stomach and up the dosage to 2g, see if that does anything. If it doesn't though I'll opt for SNS, thanks.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the phenibut you have is bunk....1.25gm would be enough to get a nice relaxed buzz if it were good phenibut, imo.


    sns and smart powders i have used with good success. you have to be careful, there is a lot of weak stuff going around, again, imo.
    Yea unfortunately I have read about purity problems with other brands that have been mentioned in this thread...
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Yea unfortunately I have read about purity problems with other brands that have been mentioned in this thread...
    yeah, that is really unfortunate...good quality phenibut is very nice, but with so much bad stuff around it gets a bad rep!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. I think it took me about 2.5g the first time to get what I wanted. This was with good bulk powder.
    CELTIC LABS REP

  10. SNS Phen has never ever let me down. High quality stuff and a good price. Be careful with it, especially if you don't have a lot of experience with it. and whatever you do, don't drink alcohol while taking it!

  11. It sounds like you have a bad batch as others have stated,I get a really good effect off of anything above 1.5g,but never have to dose above 2.5g,and thats using SNS Phenibut XT.
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...t-90-caps.html
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. seems that the phenibut i bought from an ebay seller is bunk too or should i try more than 1 g?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    seems that the phenibut i bought from an ebay seller is bunk too or should i try more than 1 g?
    As I stated above 1.5g seems to be where I really notice it,anything I dose above that is just because I may want the extra feeling at that time.I suggest not to buy anymore from ebay and just order some SNS Phenibut XT I linked it in my post above.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  14. i will vouch for sns phenibut, i've bought it 3 different times and had consistantly good results. i am hearing that the current smart powders phenibut is not as good as before-the fluffier stuff was very good, the current stuff is more granular. also heard not so good things about primaforce brand phenibut.

    apparently for all you guys wondering about quality of your phenibut...the fluffier the better. if it is granular like salt, then chances are it is not the good stuff.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    apparently for all you guys wondering about quality of your phenibut...the fluffier the better. if it is granular like salt, then chances are it is not the good stuff.
    I normally agree with almost everything you say ...but...I don't know if the above is truly correct...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I normally agree with almost everything you say...but...I don't know if the above is truly correct...
    i am a firm believer that there are exceptions to everything...but in general this has been my experience and those of guys i have talked to about it.


    i appreciate your kinds words...now tell me what your experience has been?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Ok, here goes...
    Way back in the day Nutra sold a crystal phen that was phenominal (maybe it was just me being introduced, but I have never seen a thick crystal phen since)
    Next, they sold a powder batch that was good, but not as good as the thick crystal batch...needed more powder to get the desired effect...
    Next, they sold a super phen which I believe was r isomer which was like a small salt crystal...was almost as good as the thick crystal...
    I believe it's back to the powder as of current...which I'm sure is good.
    I have never been let down by Nutra's Phen. SNS has never let me down nor has AI Sports capped phen products.
    Ok, let's go even further...IBE used to sell neurobalance, a cherry liquid phen...it was REALLY good.
    I have tried Primaforce capsules way back and it worked, I just didn't like 250mg in a cap.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Ok, here goes...
    Way back in the day Nutra sold a crystal phen that was phenominal (maybe it was just me being introduced, but I have never seen a thick crystal phen since)
    Next, they sold a powder batch that was good, but not as good as the thick crystal batch...needed more powder to get the desired effect...
    Next, they sold a super phen which I believe was r isomer which was like a small salt crystal...was almost as good as the thick crystal...
    I believe it's back to the powder as of current...which I'm sure is good.
    I have never been let down by Nutra's Phen. SNS has never let me down nor has AI Sports capped phen products.
    Ok, let's go even further...IBE used to sell neurobalance, a cherry liquid phen...it was REALLY good.
    I have tried Primaforce capsules way back and it worked, I just didn't like 250mg in a cap.

    i had heard there was some quality issues with nutra's phenibut awhile back, but what you are saying doesn't support this.

    this is good, this is what a forum is suppossed to do...bunk and debunk!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i had heard there was some quality issues with nutra's phenibut awhile back, but what you are saying doesn't support this.

    this is good, this is what a forum is suppossed to do...bunk and debunk!!!
    Yep, this is all I know. I hate talking about it because I hope I never have to see it go.

  20. I believe PA first brought it to market as Gabatropin, I'd love to hear any comments he has to say about phen.

  21. SNS>Primaforce but both did work for me. SNS just felt stronger dose for dose.

    I always dosed 2-3 grams to get desired effect. 3 grams mostly, and with no problems.

    I've come to find that I don't feel the phenibut if I'm just sitting around, but if I go for a walk, or go out and do something the effects become ever so noticeable.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I believe PA first brought it to market as Gabatropin, I'd love to hear any comments he has to say about phen.
    there is no telling what pa would have come up with if the feds hadn't f'ed with him!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post

    Agreed, sounds like a bad batch which has always been common with phen.

    I have an SNS phenibutXT stash and the stuff knocks me out if i dose too high on an empty stomach.

    OP,
    try empty stomach. And just once per wk bc many people build tolerance easily
    Dang a blast from the past. Good to see you around!!

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  24. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    seems that the phenibut i bought from an ebay seller is bunk too or should i try more than 1 g?
    @uubiduu OP if you would like to try some SNS Phenibut XT to compare,send MW1 a PM and Im sure he can get you enough to compare and see if you like it.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Dang a blast from the past. Good to see you around!!
    Really! I thought this was the celc5 from long ago. Hadn't seen the name in a while. Nice to see you!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by TruthWalker View Post
    SNS Phen has never ever let me down. High quality stuff and a good price. Be careful with it, especially if you don't have a lot of experience with it. and whatever you do, don't drink alcohol while taking it!
    Great advice.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

  27. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

    Really! I thought this was the celc5 from long ago. Hadn't seen the name in a while. Nice to see you!
    Yup, I'm still fulla BS :-)

  28. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Yup, I'm still fulla BS :-)
    and still the joker....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Yeah, I took 2g of the 250mg prima capsules a couple of days after I tried my first does of 1.25g. Again, no pronounced effects...lame. Really looking forward to trying out SNS products.

  30. Bummer dvd.

    When you try another brand, i encourage you to start low... Like 500mg. Then 1g, etc. I personally don't need a lot to get a xanax like effect.

    On that note, i swear a chem geek tutorialed me ages n ages ago on how phen effects the brain similarly to benzos. I could be wrong tho, lots of fantasy football stats have filled in all the space that was left in my brain
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:31 PM
  2. Want to ask a question about injectables.
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:18 PM
  3. Basic questions about HGH
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 07:07 PM
  4. question about sodium content in foods
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 08:22 PM
  5. questions about a few roids
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2002, 12:14 AM
Log in
Log in