Question about Phenibut

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
I've heard some pretty cool **** about Phenibut so I bought some Primaforce Phenibut 250mg capsules. The thing is it was my first time trying it and I took 5 capsules and felt close to nothing. Is there something that might suppress the effects or was this too little of a dose?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've heard some pretty cool **** about Phenibut so I bought some Primaforce Phenibut 250mg capsules. The thing is it was my first time trying it and I took 5 capsules and felt close to nothing. Is there something that might suppress the effects or was this too little of a dose?
i took 500,750 and 1000mg but it wasnt from primaforce.felt zero though the trials were with 2 weeks distance

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the phenibut you have is bunk....1.25gm would be enough to get a nice relaxed buzz if it were good phenibut, imo.

sns and smart powders i have used with good success. you have to be careful, there is a lot of weak stuff going around, again, imo.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the phenibut you have is bunk....1.25gm would be enough to get a nice relaxed buzz if it were good phenibut, imo.

sns and smart powders i have used with good success. you have to be careful, there is a lot of weak stuff going around, again, imo.
Agreed, sounds like a bad batch which has always been common with phen.

I have an SNS phenibutXT stash and the stuff knocks me out if i dose too high on an empty stomach.

OP,
try empty stomach. And just once per wk bc many people build tolerance easily

Reactions: mw1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I have an SNS phenibutXT stash and the stuff knocks me out if i dose too high on an empty stomach.

OP,
i wonder if freshness is an issue with phenibut more than other bulks...that might explain why there is so much bad going around... i am thinking they probably buy in large quantity to get a better deal.

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
Damn I was really hoping it wasn't the brand/batch. Yeah I think I might have eaten too soon before I took the stuff. I'll try it on a completely empty stomach and up the dosage to 2g, see if that does anything. If it doesn't though I'll opt for SNS, thanks.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yea unfortunately I have read about purity problems with other brands that have been mentioned in this thread...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea unfortunately I have read about purity problems with other brands that have been mentioned in this thread...
yeah, that is really unfortunate...good quality phenibut is very nice, but with so much bad stuff around it gets a bad rep!!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I think it took me about 2.5g the first time to get what I wanted. This was with good bulk powder.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
SNS Phen has never ever let me down. High quality stuff and a good price. Be careful with it, especially if you don't have a lot of experience with it. and whatever you do, don't drink alcohol while taking it!

Reactions: mw1

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
seems that the phenibut i bought from an ebay seller is bunk too or should i try more than 1 g?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
seems that the phenibut i bought from an ebay seller is bunk too or should i try more than 1 g?
As I stated above 1.5g seems to be where I really notice it,anything I dose above that is just because I may want the extra feeling at that time.I suggest not to buy anymore from ebay and just order some SNS Phenibut XT :D I linked it in my post above.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i will vouch for sns phenibut, i've bought it 3 different times and had consistantly good results. i am hearing that the current smart powders phenibut is not as good as before-the fluffier stuff was very good, the current stuff is more granular. also heard not so good things about primaforce brand phenibut.

apparently for all you guys wondering about quality of your phenibut...the fluffier the better. if it is granular like salt, then chances are it is not the good stuff.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
apparently for all you guys wondering about quality of your phenibut...the fluffier the better. if it is granular like salt, then chances are it is not the good stuff.
I normally agree with almost everything you say ...but...I don't know if the above is truly correct...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I normally agree with almost everything you say...but...I don't know if the above is truly correct...
i am a firm believer that there are exceptions to everything...but in general this has been my experience and those of guys i have talked to about it.

i appreciate your kinds words...now tell me what your experience has been?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here goes...
Way back in the day Nutra sold a crystal phen that was phenominal (maybe it was just me being introduced, but I have never seen a thick crystal phen since)
Next, they sold a powder batch that was good, but not as good as the thick crystal batch...needed more powder to get the desired effect...
Next, they sold a super phen which I believe was r isomer which was like a small salt crystal...was almost as good as the thick crystal...
I believe it's back to the powder as of current...which I'm sure is good.
I have never been let down by Nutra's Phen. SNS has never let me down nor has AI Sports capped phen products.
Ok, let's go even further...IBE used to sell neurobalance, a cherry liquid phen...it was REALLY good.
I have tried Primaforce capsules way back and it worked, I just didn't like 250mg in a cap.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, here goes...
Way back in the day Nutra sold a crystal phen that was phenominal (maybe it was just me being introduced, but I have never seen a thick crystal phen since)
Next, they sold a powder batch that was good, but not as good as the thick crystal batch...needed more powder to get the desired effect...
Next, they sold a super phen which I believe was r isomer which was like a small salt crystal...was almost as good as the thick crystal...
I believe it's back to the powder as of current...which I'm sure is good.
I have never been let down by Nutra's Phen. SNS has never let me down nor has AI Sports capped phen products.
Ok, let's go even further...IBE used to sell neurobalance, a cherry liquid phen...it was REALLY good.
I have tried Primaforce capsules way back and it worked, I just didn't like 250mg in a cap.

i had heard there was some quality issues with nutra's phenibut awhile back, but what you are saying doesn't support this.

this is good, this is what a forum is suppossed to do...bunk and debunk!!!

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
i had heard there was some quality issues with nutra's phenibut awhile back, but what you are saying doesn't support this.

this is good, this is what a forum is suppossed to do...bunk and debunk!!!
Yep, this is all I know. I hate talking about it because I hope I never have to see it go.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I believe PA first brought it to market as Gabatropin, I'd love to hear any comments he has to say about phen.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS>Primaforce but both did work for me. SNS just felt stronger dose for dose.

I always dosed 2-3 grams to get desired effect. 3 grams mostly, and with no problems.

I've come to find that I don't feel the phenibut if I'm just sitting around, but if I go for a walk, or go out and do something the effects become ever so noticeable.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe PA first brought it to market as Gabatropin, I'd love to hear any comments he has to say about phen.
there is no telling what pa would have come up with if the feds hadn't f'ed with him!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OP,
Dang a blast from the past. Good to see you around!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
uubiduu OP if you would like to try some SNS Phenibut XT to compare,send MW1 a PM and Im sure he can get you enough to compare and see if you like it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS Phen has never ever let me down. High quality stuff and a good price. Be careful with it, especially if you don't have a lot of experience with it. and whatever you do, don't drink alcohol while taking it!
Great advice.

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
Yeah, I took 2g of the 250mg prima capsules a couple of days after I tried my first does of 1.25g. Again, no pronounced effects...lame. Really looking forward to trying out SNS products.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bummer dvd.

When you try another brand, i encourage you to start low... Like 500mg. Then 1g, etc. I personally don't need a lot to get a xanax like effect.

On that note, i swear a chem geek tutorialed me ages n ages ago on how phen effects the brain similarly to benzos. I could be wrong tho, lots of fantasy football stats have filled in all the space that was left in my brain

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bummer dvd.

When you try another brand, i encourage you to start low... Like 500mg. Then 1g, etc. I personally don't need a lot to get a xanax like effect.

On that note, i swear a chem geek tutorialed me ages n ages ago on how phen effects the brain similarly to benzos. I could be wrong tho, lots of fantasy football stats have filled in all the space that was left in my brain
You're correct...

Also DVD take it three hours prior to desired effects it takes a while for it to fully "kick in"

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
You're correct...

Also DVD take it three hours prior to desired effects it takes a while for it to fully "kick in"
Agreed, but I can usually start feeling it in about an hour. Noticeable mood increase, anyway!

Chequamegon

Awards
Bummer dvd.

Pretty much. Phenibut is a GABA-β receptor agonist (Like GHB), benzos are GABA-α receptor agonists, along with alcohol and barbituates. The difference is pretty much splitting hairs though. Phenibut was great for me in speech class in college. I still use it whenever I have to give a big speech or presentation, it totally gets rid of my anxiety and makes delivery very smooth and confident without putting me in a mental fog like with benzos.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bummer dvd.

good old neon....

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
good old neon....
Unfortunate that he stopped posting. I used to pick his brain 2 - 3 times per wk on SA forum. He only occasionally got annoyed.

Just took 1 SNS 500mg. Last light snack was about 1 hr ago. I havent taken phen or benzos in well over a yr so tolerance won't be an issue.

15 min in, i feel a slight calming effect. Like i just did deep breathing for 15 min. I can tell its gonna work. I'll post tomorrow about quality of sleep

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
Glad to hear about the good results from SNS, just ordered mine now as a matter of fact. Sooo pissed this batch was garbage, was extremely excited to feel what Phenibut was like.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear about the good results from SNS, just ordered mine now as a matter of fact. Sooo pissed this batch was garbage, was extremely excited to feel what Phenibut was like.
You won't be disapointed :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know bro

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
So...in case you are wondering :) Phenibut binds to the GABA(b) metabotropic receptor which is the same receptor that is responsible for the sedative effects of baclofen. There are some reports in the literature indicating that Phenibut may also bind to the GABA(a) ionotropic receptor which is what benzos bind to. In my opinion, phenibut does bind to the same receptor as benzos. There's the quick and dirty!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunate that he stopped posting. I used to pick his brain 2 - 3 times per wk on SA forum. He only occasionally got annoyed.

Just took 1 SNS 500mg. Last light snack was about 1 hr ago. I havent taken phen or benzos in well over a yr so tolerance won't be an issue.

15 min in, i feel a slight calming effect. Like i just did deep breathing for 15 min. I can tell its gonna work. I'll post tomorrow about quality of sleep
keep posting, my friend!!!

agree with sns phenibut, i've bought it 3x and had consistent results.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I often question primaforce after their agmatine and COP did nothing for me, i started to think i just didnt respond to them until i tried SNS agmatine and COP. I learned sometimes trying to save a few bucks in the supp game can screw you over lol

Point is try SNS phenibut or even smart powders

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night, the phen seemed to really kick in after about 40 min. I felt a bit "light" and dosed off shortly after.

I slept 7 hours of deep restful sleep. No vivid dreams or anything like that. ...Not that i expected there to be

I was a bit groggy in the morning tho. I think if i had another 1.5 hours to complete ly sleep it off, i doubt there would have been any groggyness

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I def get a phenibut hangover. I get insanely dizzy and light headed as soon as I wake up, and then have a headache for a few hours. Craziest hangover effects, but short lived, and not like the crippling all day ones I useto get from alcohol, with the added upset stomach and constipation.

I find phenibut starts to creep at hour two, kicks in at three, and is at its strongest by hour four after ingestion. Then it lingers for a good while.

I just ordered a bottle because of this thread. Been about a year since my love affair.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the best! 2 phemibut xt before drinking, and no hangover, and sleep like a baby!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I def get a phenibut hangover. I get insanely dizzy and light headed as soon as I wake up, and then have a headache for a few hours. Craziest hangover effects, but short lived, and not like the crippling all day ones I useto get from alcohol, with the added upset stomach and constipation.

I find phenibut starts to creep at hour two, kicks in at three, and is at its strongest by hour four after ingestion. Then it lingers for a good while.

I just ordered a bottle because of this thread. Been about a year since my love affair.
If I take too much, I get a hangover.
I've found 1-2 caps, every so often, works best.
Start using everyday, you build a tolerance quick, and when you stop, you crash hard.
This should be used responsibly.
It's a rx drug in Russia you know.

" . Phenibut is sold as a nutritional supplement, [2] and is not approved as a pharmaceutical in the United States or Europe, but in Russia it is sold as a neuropsychotropic drug."

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iinsanely dizzy...light headed...Craziest hangover.
Hmm i wonder if u wer dosing too high? Or maybe u r using it differently and effects r wearing off while ur still awake. Hence the quasi crash

I also firmly believe in benzo rebound. In which case, getting solid "natural" sleep after it wears off might be the key. So ma be u could time it to hit the pillow before u come down

Btw all, xcuse my typos. Im usin the phone app and sometimes forget to double check the auto correct MIS-corrections

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I definitely keep it in moderate use. 1-2 times a week.

The hangover is just about any dose over 1000mg. And it does t last long. A quick ibuprofen and some food and I'm good to go. Just the dizziness is pretty crazy when I wake up.

I have a friend who says he doesbt feel phenibut much, but the nest day feels so good, relaxed and glowing for a few hours.

Reviews tend to be split between the two. Bad hangover, or enjoyable after glow.