Thoughts on Bullk and Tauro Test by Anabolic Designs???
- 06-19-2013, 01:59 AM
- 06-19-2013, 03:20 AM
Bullk has a 495mg blend with 6 ingredients andlisted first. This means that the absolute minimum amount of NMDA in the product is over 82 mg. Such a high dose has high potential for neurotoxicity and adverse effects. Based on the lack of regard for consumer health in this respect, I'd be cautious with your purchases.
- 06-19-2013, 03:43 AM
06-19-2013, 06:22 AM
06-19-2013, 06:41 AM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
06-19-2013, 04:14 PM
06-19-2013, 06:04 PM
On the label I can see NMDA is listed last out of the six ingredients in the blend.
From what I can remember, the reformulated version (with NMDA added) had the same proprietary blend and was 20mg less in total so if they didn't change the quantities of the other ingredients there will be 20mg of NMDA.
I am not certain on this. Just something I observed.
06-19-2013, 08:38 PM
06-19-2013, 09:46 PM
06-20-2013, 09:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By frankie_96 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-17-2012, 07:50 AM
- By RealBigga in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2012, 08:47 PM
- By chedapalooza in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2011, 01:49 PM
- By crazilyfter42 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 05:08 PM
- By GaryPrezski in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-15-2007, 08:44 AM