Thoughts on Bullk and Tauro Test by Anabolic Designs???

tin gorilla

Awards
Anyone tried them. Thoughts on profile? Quality of ingresients?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Bullk has a 495mg blend with 6 ingredients and NMDA listed first. This means that the absolute minimum amount of NMDA in the product is over 82 mg. Such a high dose has high potential for neurotoxicity and adverse effects. Based on the lack of regard for consumer health in this respect, I'd be cautious with your purchases.

tin gorilla

Awards
Bullk has a 495mg blend with 6 ingredients and NMDA listed first. This means that the absolute minimum amount of NMDA in the product is over 82 mg. Such a high dose has high potential for neurotoxicity and adverse effects. Based on the lack of regard for consumer health in this respect, I'd be cautious with your purchases.
And with that one reply, my decision not to purchase their products is made. Thank you for the intelligent input you provide on these forums...it's greatly appreciated.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
you can't base thing like that. actually that Bulk has 495mg blend with 6 ingredeints can't say nothing about the amount of NMDA has in it.
you know what i'll contact Anabolic Desings trying to get the excatly amount of NMDA has in Bulk...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
you can't base thing like that. actually that Bulk has 495mg blend with 6 ingredeints can't say nothing about the amount of NMDA has in it.
you know what i'll contact Anabolic Desings trying to get the excatly amount of NMDA has in Bulk...
Well actually, provided that 495mg is the serving size and that NMDA is the first listed ingredient (ergo contains the most of of NMDA) then simple math will tell you that 82.5mg is the lowest dose that can be in the serving (495 / 6)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You are welcome to do so. If you see an error in my calculation (which Jiigz has now confirmed...), please tell us :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the label I can see NMDA is listed last out of the six ingredients in the blend.

From what I can remember, the reformulated version (with NMDA added) had the same proprietary blend and was 20mg less in total so if they didn't change the quantities of the other ingredients there will be 20mg of NMDA.

I am not certain on this. Just something I observed.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
On the label I can see NMDA is listed last out of the six ingredients in the blend.

From what I can remember, the reformulated version (with NMDA added) had the same proprietary blend and was 20mg less in total so if they didn't change the quantities of the other ingredients there will be 20mg of NMDA.

I am not certain on this. Just something I observed.
That would make it much safer product haha. I didn't look for it, just made the assumption it was the first listed :D

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
That would make it much safer product haha. I didn't look for it, just made the assumption it was the first listed :D
It is on NP, which is what I went off. Well that's a relief

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote