Thoughts on Bullk and Tauro Test by Anabolic Designs??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Thoughts on Bullk and Tauro Test by Anabolic Designs???

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Thoughts on Bullk and Tauro Test by Anabolic Designs???

Anyone tried them. Thoughts on profile? Quality of ingresients?

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Bullk has a 495mg blend with 6 ingredients and NMDA listed first. This means that the absolute minimum amount of NMDA in the product is over 82 mg. Such a high dose has high potential for neurotoxicity and adverse effects. Based on the lack of regard for consumer health in this respect, I'd be cautious with your purchases.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Bullk has a 495mg blend with 6 ingredients and NMDA listed first. This means that the absolute minimum amount of NMDA in the product is over 82 mg. Such a high dose has high potential for neurotoxicity and adverse effects. Based on the lack of regard for consumer health in this respect, I'd be cautious with your purchases.
    And with that one reply, my decision not to purchase their products is made. Thank you for the intelligent input you provide on these forums...it's greatly appreciated.
    •   

4. Banned

you can't base thing like that. actually that Bulk has 495mg blend with 6 ingredeints can't say nothing about the amount of NMDA has in it.
    you know what i'll contact Anabolic Desings trying to get the excatly amount of NMDA has in Bulk...
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    you can't base thing like that. actually that Bulk has 495mg blend with 6 ingredeints can't say nothing about the amount of NMDA has in it.
    you know what i'll contact Anabolic Desings trying to get the excatly amount of NMDA has in Bulk...
    Well actually, provided that 495mg is the serving size and that NMDA is the first listed ingredient (ergo contains the most of of NMDA) then simple math will tell you that 82.5mg is the lowest dose that can be in the serving (495 / 6)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicJuich View Post
    You are welcome to do so. If you see an error in my calculation (which Jiigz has now confirmed...), please tell us
  7. Diamond Member

On the label I can see NMDA is listed last out of the six ingredients in the blend.

From what I can remember, the reformulated version (with NMDA added) had the same proprietary blend and was 20mg less in total so if they didn't change the quantities of the other ingredients there will be 20mg of NMDA.

I am not certain on this. Just something I observed.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    On the label I can see NMDA is listed last out of the six ingredients in the blend.

From what I can remember, the reformulated version (with NMDA added) had the same proprietary blend and was 20mg less in total so if they didn't change the quantities of the other ingredients there will be 20mg of NMDA.

I am not certain on this. Just something I observed.
    That would make it much safer product haha. I didn't look for it, just made the assumption it was the first listed
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    That would make it much safer product haha. I didn't look for it, just made the assumption it was the first listed
    It is on NP, which is what I went off. Well that's a relief
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

It is on NP, which is what I went off. Well that's a relief
    Oh yeah, hmm. I sure hope that that is a mistake..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. thoughts on 6bromo and daa for hdrol pct
    By frankie_96 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 05:50 AM
  2. Thoughts on Cabergolean and ERGO-BLITZ?
    By RealBigga in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 06:47 PM
  3. Thoughts on daa and "post" daa
    By chedapalooza in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 11:49 AM
  4. thoughts on epi and/or winny tab cycle?
    By crazilyfter42 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 03:08 PM
  5. thoughts on dianabol and winny stacked?
    By GaryPrezski in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 06:44 AM