Test Powder & C4

JConWRX

JConWRX

Awards
I thought I read somewhere not to stack Test Powder with other products containing Mucuna Pruriens, which the C4 has. Was using Enhanced but I'm too use to need to cycle off with something else. The C4 works really well for me and I would only be taking on my training days 3x per week. So am I good to go?? Want to try the Strawberry Margarita C4.

One more note: I take the Test Powder at 1pm and would be taking the C4 around 6:30pm.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought I read somewhere not to stack Test Powder with other products containing Mucuna Pruriens, which the C4 has. Was using Enhanced but I'm too use to need to cycle off with something else. The C4 works really well for me and I would only be taking on my training days 3x per week. So am I good to go?? Want to try the Strawberry Margarita C4.

One more note: I take the Test Powder at 1pm and would be taking the C4 around 6:30pm.

Hey JConWRX. You can stack USPlabs TEST Powder® with products containing mucuna pruriens, depending on the amount they contain. One of my favorite stacks is TEST Powder with USPlabs PowerFULL®, which contains mucuna pruriens as well.

The total amount of mucuna pruriens between TEST Powder and C4 shouldn't be an issue. The C4 label doesn't display the exact amount it contains (or the % L-dopa it's standardized for); however, mucuna pruriens is listed in prop blend after 135mg of caffeine. This indicates that the mucuna pruriens content is under 135mg per serving.

Good luck with your training and please let me know if you have any additional questions.