Abliderate advanced vs absolutely abliderater

fcbarca12

Awards
What are the differences in results? Because it is quite more expensive

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'm confused as to why one uses 3-acetyl-7-oxo dhea and the other simply uses 7-oxo dhea

domore

Awards
Absolutely Abliderated contains double the actives of Abliderate Advanced.

I'm confused as to why one uses 3-acetyl-7-oxo dhea and the other simply uses 7-oxo dhea
I'll get answer for you Coop. Matt is attending to family matters, so it may not be an instant response.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like domore said it's because of double amount of actives. This wasn't originally something we were going to release retail, but beta feedback was really good.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Also interested in the difference of oxo's. I'd bet a lot of the cost comes from the Phosphatidylserine content, typically a very expensive ingredient.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why double the dose? Will it really be that much more effective? Im an avid buyer of abliterate, I live off of it, I feel like I store visceral fat just way way way to easy no matter how clean i eat.

Will def be buying this!

Mike

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why double the dose? Will it really be that much more effective? Im an avid buyer of abliterate, I live off of it, I feel like I store visceral fat just way way way to easy no matter how clean i eat.

Will def be buying this!

Mike
This was originally part of our "experimentals" line and wasn't intended for full release. This (like Megaviscerate) was more of an experiment than anything. Feedback was really really strong though. As for how much more effective I just don't know that we can quantify it at this point. I do know those who have ran Ab Ab have been really pleased with the results. People who have lots of experience with OG will end up being the best judges of this in the long run.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This was originally part of our "experimentals" line and wasn't intended for full release. This (like Megaviscerate) was more of an experiment than anything. Feedback was really really strong though. As for how much more effective I just don't know that we can quantify it at this point. I do know those who have ran Ab Ab have been really pleased with the results. People who have lots of experience with OG will end up being the best judges of this in the long run.

I guess that is me, since i've used every version tons of times lol