USPLabs Versa-1 vs Prime

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
If you only had the money in your budget to run 1 of these products, which one would you log and why?

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
definitely Versa-1, when i was on it i haven't apriciate it as i needed. now that i'm not using it . it really missing.
Versa give me a lot of Drive(Focus) and my workout were more intense. also i got leaner a bit

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not run Versa1 yet but Prime is one of my favorites. The strength gains are unmistakeable from it but it is cost prohibitive at the doses necessary. So if it is a dollar for dollar issue then Versa1 seems to be the winner. I just picked up a nice stash of Prime myself when the recent sale happened.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I also picked up a nice stash of prime to run later during the sale. I also bought 2 more bottles of Versa 1 after running my first. Im probably going to stack the two. Since I havent used Prime yet I cant comment, but Versa was amazing. The focus and drive from it are unmatched by any other product. And it helped me keep a stim tolerance down for some reason. I gained lots of strength and a little bit of size. Keep in mind, diet and training were solid throughout though. For the price, just going off of what Ive read and my own experience with Versa, Versa wins.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Prime and Versa-1 together?
Yes. Now that's what should be talked about. Lets pretend that money isn't a factor... Usually it never is. We should call it "THE MIND BLOWER STACK"". Sorry for the hijack.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Optimus Prime Stack

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get the feeling we will both be paying royalties....

optimus-prime-20090622044515697.jpg

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I notice different results from each. I was fortunate enough to beta test versa and still use it to this day.

Both are great supplements

N

newbreed

Awards
Both are great products but if I had to choose one, it would be Versa-1. I had great drive and focus while training. Improved performance in the gym and best of all ONE capsule a day.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I notice different results from each. I was fortunate enough to beta test versa and still use it to this day.

Both are great supplements
Exactly. Together as a stack...watch out. PR's incoming.

Personally, if I could only choose one it would be VERSA-1™. That's not because I think it is any better than PRIME®, but simply because it meets my specific needs better.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prime because two bottles of Versa 1 did little to nothing

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prime and Versa-1 together?
Yes, and naturally it doesn't get much better, I would go:

Prime-Versa- New Creatine (by USPlabs)-BCAA of choice if i had to pick one stack for the rest of my life.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established

Prime-Versa- New Creatine (by USPlabs)-BCAA of choice if i had to pick one stack for the rest of my life.
I see what you did there

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

New USP creatine?

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Probably 6 months out, i get the First R&D sample this week. crossing my fingers.

Creatine Monohydrate is great. Best **** on the Market.
Agreed. I still only use Prolab mono. Never saw an ounce of unwanted water retention.

Any hints? Gonna be a blend? Completely new form?

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I still only use Prolab mono. Never saw an ounce of unwanted water retention.

people are using more than 5 grams a day, no bloat on HCl because at most they are using a total of 1gram of creatine, hence no bloat.

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

it will be the strongest creatine on the planet and probably sold in a blend and free form.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Prime because two bottles of Versa 1 did little to nothing
I have a big shipment for Versa-1 on the way, why does Versa you say did little to nothing, what have you expected for the Versa to do that it could not, or what has the expectation for you that Versa did not achieve.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
If I had the budget I wouldn't buy either prime or versa 1

That's just me though

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
I ran one bottle of Prime and was thoroughly disappointed :( I made no above average noticeable gains but maybe multiple bottles would be needed (That's out of my budget though). I'd say go with versa 1 based on my experience with Prime but my roomate didn't notice anything with V1 either. I guess everyone is different though so good luck with either OP! :)

zv3

zv3

Awards
Versa didn't do anything for me, but Prime did. I have to admit, at the dosages recommended for Prime it's extremely cost-prohibitive. Not sure why the stuff cost so much. Most people have to run at least 2-3 bottle of the stuff to benefit from it, but at it's current price its waaay too much. Even the SALE prices are crazy! Versa has been kinda hit-or-miss for some, but Prime seems to have a lot of positive reviews.

bmoore

bmoore

Awards
I'd go with versa, together they're fantastic but I didn't notice much from prime by itself. I didn't realize how much versa help out with strength until I ran out, but it helped out in all aspects of my workouts.

ayanes35

ayanes35

Awards
I ran one bottle of Prime and was thoroughly disappointed :( I made no above average noticeable gains but maybe multiple bottles would be needed (That's out of my budget though). I'd say go with versa 1 based on my experience with Prime but my roomate didn't notice anything with V1 either. I guess everyone is different though so good luck with either OP! :)
I'd like to apologize for my earlier statement. I was asking my roommate about his Versa-1 run and it turns out I confused V1 with compound 20! I'd still say to grab some Versa-1 even though I don't know anyone who's tried it personally :)

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
If I had to pick one, it would be Prime.

D

d1sc1ple

Awards
I always felt Prime was underdosed, if you can do Ceo dosing try it out, same with V1 everyone tells me to do 2 pills but I am not made of money!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have the money, go for Prime. Otherwise Versa-1. Prime needs to be dosed fairly high, but Versa-1 works fine with the recommended dosage.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
I ran Prime last year but didn't notice much benefit when using it. I'm currently running Versa-1 right now. I'm about 8 days into it and I think I've noticed greater DOMS, similar to when I ran ArA, than anything else. I had some focus, but that was on leg days. Aside from that, I'm still seeing if I am indeed responding to it.

Compound 20, on the other hand--that's the one for me. I just wish it was priced like Versa-1 is right now on NP. I'd blow all my discretionary money on that stuff!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
when i first tried it, i noticed insane difference in strength and could really concentrate better on the targeted muscle, my best memory was on chest day, with bench going up better contractions, great pump, then on incline dumbbell press very thing was really controlled and smooth full ROM definately noticed it helped me activate my chest more.

same on leg day all my lifts went up in general was breaking pr's each week. very happy with the progress i made on the product. cant wait till my 4 week breaks up so i can use it again

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i first tried it, i noticed insane difference in strength and could really concentrate better on the targeted muscle, my best memory was on chest day, with bench going up better contractions, great pump, then on incline dumbbell press very thing was really controlled and smooth full ROM definately noticed it helped me activate my chest more.

same on leg day all my lifts went up in general was breaking pr's each week. very happy with the progress i made on the product. cant wait till my 4 week breaks up so i can use it again

What is "it"?.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I ran Prime last year but didn't notice much benefit when using it. I'm currently running Versa-1 right now. I'm about 8 days into it and I think I've noticed greater DOMS, similar to when I ran ArA, than anything else. I had some focus, but that was on leg days. Aside from that, I'm still seeing if I am indeed responding to it.

Compound 20, on the other hand--that's the one for me. I just wish it was priced like Versa-1 is right now on NP. I'd blow all my discretionary money on that stuff!
+1 on Compound 20, although i havent tried prime, but i wasnt a huge advocate of versa-1

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
when i first tried it, i noticed insane difference in strength and could really concentrate better on the targeted muscle, my best memory was on chest day, with bench going up better contractions, great pump, then on incline dumbbell press very thing was really controlled and smooth full ROM definately noticed it helped me activate my chest more.same on leg day all my lifts went up in general was breaking pr's each week. very happy with the progress i made on the product. cant wait till my 4 week breaks up so i can use it again
I'm glad you liked VERSA-1™ Auslifter! Those are fairly common things that people notice (strength, mind-muscle connection). How long has it been since you came off? I'd say for it took a good 10 days or so for the mental effects to dissipate.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad you liked VERSA-1™ Auslifter! Those are fairly common things that people notice (strength, mind-muscle connection). How long has it been since you came off? I'd say for it took a good 10 days or so for the mental effects to dissipate.
yeah i am doing just that taking a while off it to see if i can get the same benifits as when i first tried it. got the bottle just waiting now