Stack question.

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
So after reading so many positive reviews I have decided to purchase a bottle of DTH as well as DTP. I read that Sunami is another good supp to introduce but I can't find it anywhere. My question, or rather questions are what other supps would be good to add to this stack (was thinking maybe T-911, Testrol, or Formadrol?) and what should the dosage be? I read somewhere that it's best to use DTH for 11 days and then add DTP but I'm fuzzy on the details. Any help/advice would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anavar is really another good supplement that you could add to your stack. It is a great supplement for cutting fat or increasing muscle. The dosage really depends on what you want to do. If you want to put on size use a little more but if your cutting use a little less.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anavar is really another good supplement that you could add to your stack. It is a great supplement for cutting fat or increasing muscle. The dosage really depends on what you want to do. If you want to put on size use a little more but if your cutting use a little less.
...anavar? Am I missing something here? I really hope you aren't talking oxandrolone (aka anavar).

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow. what a dumb thing to say.

goldmember.jpg