BlackStone Labs New Preworkout Angel Dust!!! ETA 6/24

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
BSL Just announced today their new preworkout. Anyone have some insider information on it? I've seen the bottle but it does not show the ingredient profile at all. It has DMAA in it apparently. I asked Aaron Singerman if it'd stack up next to my personal favorite PW Hyde by ProSupps (419mg caffeine, DMAA, loaded with other goodies) and he said it would blow it away. Apparently it's a huge mental control as well, but little details are out to be sure. I kind of see the irony in the name and company, but I'm not gonna go there with it, people's past can stay in the past.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
BSL Just announced today their new preworkout. Anyone have some insider information on it? I've seen the bottle but it does not show the ingredient profile at all. It has DMAA in it apparently. I asked Aaron Singerman if it'd stack up next to my personal favorite PW Hyde by ProSupps (419mg caffeine, DMAA, loaded with other goodies) and he said it would blow it away. Apparently it's a huge mental control as well, but little details are out to be sure. I kind of see the irony in the name and company, but I'm not gonna go there with it, people's past can stay in the past.
It's not about their past. DMAA is pretty much banned...adding it to a brand new product speaks volumes about the company's concern for what it puts in its products.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr Hyde is the new version. Hyde is the original.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
What is Mucuna AAKG?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bleh, wouldve gave it a shot if they didnt taint it with 13d

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of guys lo e 1,3d so it well sell well just because of that. I thought it was banned.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Everyone hates 1,3 dimeth now because its banned? Lol

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
To bad it doesn't have a breakdown of how much 1,3D per serving. I love the stuff but anything more than 50mg is to much for a normal workout day.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
People still taking dmaa?

So much better stuff out there now, regardless of the ban

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I personally love DMAA, but if I was gonna get a preworkout with it, I'd get Hyde over this.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Mr. Hyde crushes this
This. Singer man was pimping it on twitter and I replied awesome giant prop blend. That's funny because Palumbo constantly blasts prop blends to support Species Nutrition but then doesn't care about his sponsors doing it.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
This. Singer man was pimping it on twitter and I replied awesome giant prop blend. That's funny because Palumbo constantly blasts prop blends to support Species Nutrition but then doesn't care about his sponsors doing it.
This is exactly why I'm cautious about products like these. Prop blends and they won't even say the caffeine content?
Hyde crushes this **** anyday. And the reason why I said this name has something to do with their past, just look at Singerman's past and charges that have been brought against him. I love the dude but he's playing a fine line of getting **** on and trolled. This seems like a Game Day like PW or 1MR.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol Also this is my second favorite name I seen for a supp. Ha 1st was gangsta test.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mmmm 1-3 dimeth....wish more companies still used it, thats when life was good

tigerbunny

Awards
People still taking dmaa?

So much better stuff out there now, regardless of the ban
What are you regarding as better than DMAA in the legal stimulant world these days? I've tried a few samples of non-DMAA supps taht used to have DMAA in them and they not anything I would consider buying. Maybe I need to try a few compounds solo and figure it out. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
What are you regarding as better than DMAA in the legal stimulant world these days? I've tried a few samples of non-DMAA supps taht used to have DMAA in them and they not anything I would consider buying. Maybe I need to try a few compounds solo and figure it out. Any suggestions are appreciated.
As a stimulant yes it works great, if you don't mind the vasoconstriction, crash, and mental sides.

Have you tried Enhanced?

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I also have never had any problems with DMAA. No Crash and it was clean(not super clean). So I am also very glad to see it live on.
Right now I am logging I-Force Conquer. The focus super clean and awesome and so is energy.. but it does take sometime to get into system.. its more extended release for me. But long live DMAA!!!!

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
BRB guys. snorting pre-workout

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Horrible name for a supplement.Would personally stay away from any company that has the poor taste to name one of their products after a very hardcore street drug.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Horrible name for a supplement.Would personally stay away from any company that has the poor taste to name one of their products after a very hardcore street drug.
I know angel dust is PCP and also used for clenbuterol sometime. But as a name I sort of like it. The dust form angels.. must be powerful and great stuff..lol

zv3

zv3

Awards
Nothing cutting edge to speak of at all in this pre, wouldn't give it the time of day.