Whey Protein Question

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have had my share of Whey Protein over the years, some of them have been more like powder/talc where others have been more along the consistency of salt/sugar.

Is one consistancy a sign that one product is better than the other?

sisi1887

Awards
Well, it depends on the type of protein you are using. Are you comparing, say isolate to isolate? Or Isolate to hydrolyzed whey? I've seen that hydrolyzed is more fluffy, while Isolate is more salt/sugar consistency.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Well, it depends on the type of protein you are using. Are you comparing, say isolate to isolate? Or Isolate to hydrolyzed whey? I've seen that hydrolyzed is more fluffy, while Isolate is more salt/sugar consistency.
It should never be like sugar or sand...

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Every single protein is different but the protein should mix easily with most compounds that you use and make sure you mix it well. I think you should try Muscle Gauge Nutrition as a brand for your protein we have protein isolates as well as combination proteins. what type of flavors do you enjoy?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sand/salt may be a bad 'adjective" but if you look at something like Dymatize elite Isolate which I like vs say the new Oxyelite, one is more "talc" powdery vs condense.

Musclegauge - I am a predominantly a chocolate person and like to use Isolate brands as concentrates seem to tear up my stomach.