Erase Pro question

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I have a question. I have been trying to recomp since about last November. I am having great results with the main staple supplements. Lots of protein, glutamine, plenty of water, good food, fish oil, coconut oil and plenty of rest. I had great results drying out using erase and when my bottle of erase ran out I utilized erase pro for the last 2 weeks. I used this supplement for about 7 weeks. I leaned out very nice kept my strength up and became the leanest I have been in about 5 years.

My question is I have taken about 5 weeks off since using erase and erase pro. Is it safe to do another run of it ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typically at least 4 weeks after an 8 weeks of use is the recommended off time. You should be good to go again. ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 weeks off? You've taken a week too long!! :D

4 weeks is good just like bolt said. Enjoy your next run sir. Erase pro is amazing for just about any type of run.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EPro is one of a kind :D. Always see great results with it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
This is one of my favorite products make sure when your taking this that you are trying to take this with a BCAA Supplement and adequate amount of protein.These are all key for muscle growth and performance. This is one of the best products on the market you should feel good about it

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pes erase is the best thing that happened ill always have it in my stash
Thanks for the support. I agree it is pretty heavenly!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is erase pro that much better that erase?
What's the difference?
Added ingredients that aid in its diuretic effects, extra cortisol control, and performance enhancement. Personally I prefer to use the Pro if I use Erase. Stuff really dries me out, but most noticeably I see some nice performance improvements in the gym.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Added ingredients that aid in its diuretic effects, extra cortisol control, and performance enhancement. Personally I prefer to use the Pro if I use Erase. Stuff really dries me out, but most noticeably I see some nice performance improvements in the gym.
Very cool. I have a bottle on the way and it will be my first time using erase pro.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very cool. I have a bottle on the way and it will be my first time using erase pro.
What bolt said. I really enjoy EPro with the added ingredients.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Wish it wasn't so expensive!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Keep your eyes open. You can always find great deals and bundle sales for it.
You're probably right.

I only look on NP because they're the best for international customers

I would love to try it. Had OG erase at 75mg, all positive effects

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're probably right.

I only look on NP because they're the best for international customers

I would love to try it. Had OG erase at 75mg, all positive effects
If you can handle the full dose of OG Erase, I highly recommend EPro. It may be a little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for :). With the results I have got from EPro, I will gladly pay the price for it.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
If you can handle the full dose of OG Erase, I highly recommend EPro. It may be a little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for :). With the results I have got from EPro, I will gladly pay the price for it.
How would I know if I couldn't handle the og erase dose? I was advised to just take one cap before bed cuz I'm stacking it with lean xtreme. I've felt fine all week. I'm taking lean xtreme, recompadrol, and alphamine so just wondering if I bump the dose up if there's something I should look out for that would deff point to erase.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Users generally report joint discomfort due to the suppressed estrogen from erase. Creaky, popping joints. Feels like they need to be lubricated. 3 caps for some causes this, as well as the impact to the libido.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would I know if I couldn't handle the og erase dose? I was advised to just take one cap before bed cuz I'm stacking it with lean xtreme. I've felt fine all week. I'm taking lean xtreme, recompadrol, and alphamine so just wondering if I bump the dose up if there's something I should look out for that would deff point to erase.
Joint stiffness/pain is the main issue with Erase. If one cap isn't causing any issues, I would up the dose to two caps per day. If two caps doesn't cause any issues either, go to three caps. And you don't have to dose it before bed, although you can, but any time of the day is fine to take it as long as you get your dose in everyday.

Libido can be effected in some people as well with a higher dose of Erase.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
Thanks fellas. This was an old bottle of erase I had left over. Another weeks worth. So I'll go ahead and grab a bottle of erase pro (never ran pro b4).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks fellas. This was an old bottle of erase I had left over. Another weeks worth. So I'll go ahead and grab a bottle of erase pro (never ran pro b4).
I would first make sure you can handle the full dose (75mg) before doing to EPro.

joeblacc

joeblacc

Awards
I would first make sure you can handle the full dose (75mg) before doing to EPro.
I've taken up to 3 of erase before as part of my pct 2 diff occasions without any noticeable problems. This is the first time taking it as a non pct stack. Ill up the dose for the rest of this bottle tho and see if any issues come up.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've taken up to 3 of erase before as part of my pct 2 diff occasions without any noticeable problems. This is the first time taking it as a non pct stack. Ill up the dose for the rest of this bottle tho and see if any issues come up.
Sounds good man :).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very interested on how the EPRO treats you sir. Glad to hear og erase has treated you so well. Make sure to update us when you start the EPRO! :)

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I felt a increase in libido at 75mg than 50mg for sure!

And strength and drying out. I did get a weird bloat for a bit but then disappeared. But 75mg all the way!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I felt a increase in libido at 75mg than 50mg for sure!

And strength and drying out. I did get a weird bloat for a bit but then disappeared. But 75mg all the way!
Strength and drying out are very noticeable for me on EPro. I notice it kicking in around day 7.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Strength and drying out are very noticeable for me on EPro. I notice it kicking in around day 7.
I need to find this on sale goddamit!

I bought quite a bit of nolvadren xt because it was on sale but there is no where near as many positive reviews on that in comparison to EP

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I bought quite a bit of nolvadren xt because it was on sale but there is no where near as many positive reviews on that in comparison to EP
EPro is number one for a reason.

There was just an insane deal for EPro from the insider deal. I mean INSANE!!!! :)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

Nothing stacks up to Erase Pro. My joints dry out from it but I just deal with. It's worth the aesthetic results.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh!! I missed it :(
Dang. All you had to do was buy Enhanced from *** and you got a free bottle of EPro and the new Analyzed Supplements product GMS.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Dang. All you had to do was buy Enhanced from *** and you got a free bottle of EPro and the new Analyzed Supplements product GMS.
That sucks!

Enhanced will hardly get through customs for us Aussie folk

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
EPro is number one for a reason.

There was just an insane deal for EPro from the insider deal. I mean INSANE!!!! :)
Haha it was beautiful, but I took advantage of getting in on the OG version;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I know... I'm a huge fan but I still am inclined to try ABE and EP.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know... I'm a huge fan but I still am inclined to try ABE and EP.
You haven't started this stack yet? I'm starting to get a bit disappointed bamski! Rush order if you must! :)

Doesn't get any better than that stack period.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Haha not even the stack I'm running now? TP, AB, OG Erase, OG Alpha-T2, RL Alphamine, and enhanced? Damn you guys are hard to please... ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha not even the stack I'm running now? TP, AB, OG Erase, OG Alpha-T2, RL Alphamine, and enhanced? Damn you guys are hard to please... ;)
Credit where credit is due. This is epic lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quickest reply in the history of the world?