Big Balls in Cowtown?

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Do you guys know of any natty test sups (other than hcgen) that significantly boost lh? Specifically something that stimulates the nuts enough to use on cycle and then into pct.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA. I would go with dpol.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
ehhhh, run daa during cycle?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
ehhhh, run daa during cycle?
Yes. It stimulates lh. No need for cycling it unless you want. Although I always do.

Real HCG will always be better though.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
DAA. I would go with dpol.
I've used DAA during PCT but never really noticed a whole lot. But then I was also using clomid which always kept the nuts full.

Do you notice an increase in testicular size with DAA?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used DAA during PCT but never really noticed a whole lot. But then I was also using clomid which always kept the nuts full.

Do you notice an increase in testicular size with DAA?
Yes.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
How many other guys have noticed increased testicular size on DAA? At what dose?

Anyone used it on cycle to keep things going?

BTW, I know HCG is the best. I use HCG but I also rotate back and forth with hcgen to keep things fresh. Hcgen is high and often out of stock and I wouldn't mind having something else to add into the rotation.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. It stimulates lh. No need for cycling it unless you want. Although I always do.

Real HCG will always be better though.
Daa on cycle is a waste of money.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HCGenerate has been the only product that seems to keep the boys big on cycle. I feel it also helps with recovery heading into pct.
But, I'm also curious if there is another OTC option just to switch things up.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol XP...give it a shot. not a bad review on it yet, nor do we expect one. The most proven ingredients, and great doses.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What sort of feedback have you been getting?
People have been reporting huge increases in endurance, stamina, libido, strength, and hypertrophy.

Pretty much everything you could ask for in a test booster.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
People have been reporting huge increases in endurance, stamina, libido, strength, and hypertrophy.

Pretty much everything you could ask for in a test booster.
Sounds like a good test booster. However, in this particular case I'm only interested in its ability to increase testicular size and function so that it could be used on cycle in conjunction/rotation with HCG and then into PCT. The vast majority of Test boosters do not do this.

J

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Just found this option but good luck getting of its never in stock its called test factor 17. BTW sodium D aspartic acid at 3.12 g makes my balls huge. I am also anxious to try testforce 2 which is a calcium chelate form of DAA I believe (Patrick arnolds stuff) But for now I have Primordial Performances TCF 1 which has worked wonders for me. I respond so well to natural products

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a good test booster. However, in this particular case I'm only interested in its ability to increase testicular size and function so that it could be used on cycle in conjunction/rotation with HCG and then into PCT. The vast majority of Test boosters do not do this.
Have you tried bulbine? Ironmag makes a good product and I think SNS has a bulbine product as well.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't. What have you noticed with it?
I can't speak for it's ability to increase testicular size as I don't recall if it was affected (I used Ironmags Ultra Male Rx during PCT) but it certainly seemed to increase my libido and semen volume. I was also using HCgenerate and nolva at the time.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Just found this option but good luck getting of its never in stock its called test factor 17. BTW sodium D aspartic acid at 3.12 g makes my balls huge. I am also anxious to try testforce 2 which is a calcium chelate form of DAA I believe (Patrick arnolds stuff) But for now I have Primordial Performances TCF 1 which has worked wonders for me. I respond so well to natural products
That's interesting. I don't usually respond well to natural products.

So there are a few people now stating that DAA increase nut size. I haven't experienced this with DAA, but I might need to try a larger dose.

Anyone else experience an increase in nut size with DAA?

An even more important question:
Has anyone increased nut size and function with it while one cycle?

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I can't speak for it's ability to increase testicular size as I don't recall if it was affected (I used Ironmags Ultra Male Rx during PCT) but it certainly seemed to increase my libido and semen volume. I was also using HCgenerate and nolva at the time.
Nolva and Hcgen work well so I can see where it would be difficult to determine exactly how much help the UM RX was contributing in terms of testicular function.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I guess I'm a little surprised that everyone doesn't have a favorite 'on cycle' staple supp for this exact purpose.

Apparently most guys are just using HCG.

P

Profion

Awards
I have tried a couple of test boosters, clean daa , triazole , activate xtreme , D-pol!

i have to admit that Activate xtreme/triazole really make my balls saggy as hell! D-pol had a pronounced effect on my hornyness, but i did not see any testicular atrophy while using that! A combination og AX - Triazole + D-pol would be my best guess!

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Dont care about that on when on.
When off use DAA

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
MAN Nolvadren XT and Purus D-Pol is a killer stack!

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Dont care about that on when on.
When off use DAA
I never used to care either. I also used to bloat up like a pig on cycle too (15 yrs ago).

But once you cycle with plump nuts its hard to go back.