New Protein.. BBF (Big Bitch Formula).. thoughts

JohnnyUtah81

JohnnyUtah81

Awards
I came across a Youtube channel of Jerry Ward (Bios3training) a couple weeks back. He provides some very informative info regarding supplements, bodybuilding, training, etc... He's a real straight shooter, no sugar coating and no BS. Anyways, he mentioned this new protein (Big Bitch Formula), which he highly recommends. The ingredients look pretty solid... No fats, 29g of Protein, 5000mg of creatine, amino acids are listed as well.. Just wanted to see if anyone has tried this yet. I tried posting the direct link to the BBF website as well as the video of Jerry reviewing the product, but since I'm a new member, I'm not allowed to link yet.... Just google Big Bitch Formula and you will see the site. Also, to view the Bios3training video of the product, just type in Bios3 Raw TV Bigbitchformula, BCAA....

Cheers

Ducati7

Awards
Looks like no love for this protein...do they use creapure?

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Formula looks damn good and pretty good price as well. I might give it a try

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Isn't the whole 'padding' thing based on adding Creatine and aminos into the belnd to make it appear like there is more protein than there actually is?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the whole 'padding' thing based on adding Creatine and aminos into the belnd to make it appear like there is more protein than there actually is?
Yes, its done heavily with glycine in some products.