Bronkaid and C-A, should I feel the thermogenic effect? - AnabolicMinds.com

Bronkaid and C-A, should I feel the thermogenic effect?

1. New Member

Bronkaid and C-A, should I feel the thermogenic effect?

Im 3 days into my start of an ECA stack and oddly I dont feel the perceived heat or warming up feeling as though it is actually doing something. Now I do have a fairly high tolerance for stims, but is this normal or should I be melting down internally?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What dose did you start at?
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  3. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by d2thez View Post
    Im 3 days into my start of an ECA stack and oddly I dont feel the perceived heat or warming up feeling as though it is actually doing something. Now I do have a fairly high tolerance for stims, but is this normal or should I be melting down internally?
    Maybe if you were a hibernating mammal.
    •   

4. New Member

Same issue here. My stims include, 1scp alphamine, ECY (200mg caff, bronkaid, 5mg yohimbine), 1scp alphamine, all 4 hours apart. No heat, blood pressure, heart palps, nothing. Im guessing its our stim tolerance, it does seem that the fat is coming off, only 4 days in though.
  5. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    Same issue here. My stims include, 1scp alphamine, ECY (200mg caff, bronkaid, 5mg yohimbine), 1scp alphamine, all 4 hours apart. No heat, blood pressure, heart palps, nothing. Im guessing its our stim tolerance, it does seem that the fat is coming off, only 4 days in though.
    In humans, the primary mechanism of fat loss is through beta-2 receptors in white adipose tissue (WAT) which does not create an appreciable amount of heat (which is through uncoupling in beige/brown adipose tissue).
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    In humans, the primary mechanism of fat loss is through beta-2 receptors in white adipose tissue (WAT) which does not create an appreciable amount of heat (which is through uncoupling in beige/brown adipose tissue).
    Well there you go, got no idea with the science behind any supps, just take what is recommended by u guys on here lol. Thanks for the reasoning.
  7. New Member

At about 6:45am I take 1 Bronkaid, 200mg caff, and 1 baby Asp. Then about 10:45am I take half of a Bronkaid and caff, but still one baby Asp. I follow that up again around 1:30pm with the same, and then at around 4:45pm I take the 1 Bronkaid, 200mg caff, and 1 baby Asp again before working out.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

I have the same issue while Im taking my ec stack I never feel any different during my day. The only time I really notice a effect from the stack is while I am working out. While I am on my ec stack I sweat a abnormal amount! Bench feels like cardio! I would just stick with it and hopefully you will see some results, but you really never know how your body will react everyone is quite different.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I never really feel anything I take. In fact I can go to sleep right after take eca.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jjobe6 View Post
    I never really feel anything I take. In fact I can go to sleep right after take eca.
    Hmm... Well thats crazy, I guess that the eca stack isn't for everyone. Sometimes I wish that'd happen for me. Every once in a while I do have trouble sleeping. It's the worse feeling laying in bed, knowing you will not be able to sleep anytime soon, no matter how physically tired you are.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I used to feel ECA way more than I do now. The ephedrine almost feels bunk, since there is no feeling at all. - I can take 400mg caffeine and feel almost the same as 400mg C, 25mg E, and 75mg aspirin. I feel a little more "clear-headed" but that's about it. Probably has more to do with the bronchodialation effects than the stimulant properties.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Yeah I really feel that the effects of the eca stack is a hit or miss sometimes depending on the person, but if you have never tried it. I recommend it 100% because if it does work for you, it truly does have amazing results. If it doesn't it's not a big deal because it is a very cheap stack. So just move on too the next supplement fab! ha
  13. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I never felt anything from it, no appetite supression or energy. Stuff made me tired as hell and burned out my stim tolerance, I could fall asleep after taking a EC dose. Does work very well though Ill say that,.
  14. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    I never felt anything from it, no appetite supression or energy. Stuff made me tired as hell and burned out my stim tolerance, I could fall asleep after taking a EC dose. Does work very well though Ill say that,.
    might be the spike in bp that makes u feel drained. brake the pill in half. ...and u might be sleepy after the crash 4-6hr later
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  15. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by murk01 View Post
    might be the spike in bp that makes u feel drained. brake the pill in half. ...and u might be sleepy after the crash 4-6hr later
    nope. Blood pressure was fine, I tried everything in the book. I ran it for 6 weeks straight, tried playing with my doses a million ways, and man it burned me out with no positives (minus the great fat loss it gave). I never got any energy out of it, Im just a very poor responder to it. Felt like trash all the time on it, blood pressure was fine. I traded in the fat loss effects for the lethargy it gave me, not sure if it was worth it I honestly felt like death on it lol.

Alphamine + methyl synephrine was superior for me in terms of energy/appetite supression. Legit methyl synephrine + caffeine may not be as strong as EC, but it didn't destroy my stim tolerance like EC did and longevity is what you need while dieting.
  16. New Member

So I have found I feel better physically if I divide the normal 3x asp, caf, Bronkaid per day into 6 smaller portions ingested more frequently. Does anybody think this will yeild better/worse results than the normal 3x per day suggestion?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The half life of bronkaid is 3-6 hours. You can decide from that info if it's going to make a difference or not, but in my eyes that small of a dose of caffeine and ephedrine isn't going to do much for you.

Also, to the guy that isn't feeling much from the split dosage, try it all at once next time and see how that feels
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  18. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The thermo feeling effect is not needed for EC to work (Id drop the aspirin). Most people will feel a stim effect in the beginning which dissapates with time, but the thermo effect will continue and may actually even work better a half year down the road as it is possible you may get an increase in brown fat.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  19. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    Props for keeping up on the research wrt beige adipose tissue
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Any issues using a pde5 (staxyn) (acute dosing) with bronkaid ?

Not at same time but same day...
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FEEL THE POWER CRE-02 AND CARNAGE LOG! (sPoNsOred)
    By Aaelael in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 300
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 02:05 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 08:17 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 01:08 PM
  4. just feeling the test and deca 12 weeks out.
    By pushinit25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 02:24 PM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 10:17 AM