Best place to buy the highest quality goji berry capsules

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Read a lot about the Goji berries and their health benefits...especially in the "Ultimate Weekend" thread. I have seen it recommended that simply supplements in the Channel Islands has very high quality Goji caps...has anybody from the US ordered from there? If so, was there any additional fee tacked on to the shipping? (I put in what I wanted to order and it was only a few pounds sterling for shipping but there was no telling if they would charge more for customs etc). I have seen dragon herbs has a very good from the US but way, way more expensive than the previously mentioned.

Is there any US suppliers that have the quality of the simply supplements brand but distributed from the US?

Thanks all.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
why would you buy capsules if you can acutally get reall Goji berries and enjoy it's taste? any way i'm getting my Organic Goji berries from All nature shop, try it you'll love it taste is amazing i eat it with my post workout shake

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Mainly because the capsule form is more concentrated and I won't have to eat as many berries...I can dose specific amounts throughout the day as well.

propho

Awards
  • Established
what is this ultimate weekend thread you speak of?

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Search just for goji and it's on the first page of supplements...ultimate sexual weekend stack...many, many pages long. I don't have enough posts to put the link in here.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Bump...can anyone help with my original question?

bwright

bwright

Awards
Read a lot about the Goji berries and their health benefits...especially in the "Ultimate Weekend" thread. I have seen it recommended that simply supplements in the Channel Islands has very high quality Goji caps...has anybody from the US ordered from there? If so, was there any additional fee tacked on to the shipping? (I put in what I wanted to order and it was only a few pounds sterling for shipping but there was no telling if they would charge more for customs etc). I have seen dragon herbs has a very good from the US but way, way more expensive than the previously mentioned.

Is there any US suppliers that have the quality of the simply supplements brand but distributed from the US?

Thanks all.
I just today got a bottle of these, mine aren't caps though, they are brownish/reddish tablets. Got them on ebay though, not directly from Simply Supplements.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i like to personally pick my own. i usually borrow juan valdez's trusty goat and navigate to the berry fields

propho

Awards
  • Established
i like to personally pick my own. i usually borrow juan valdez's trusty goat and navigate to the berry fields
I generally hide in the woods next to the berry fields and goatjack hvactech so I don't have to pick the berries myself..

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
I have asked this question in the Ultimate thread, where someone answered it, I think it was Bob, but I never got around to ordering them.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
I have asked this question in the Ultimate thread, where someone answered it, I think it was Bob, but I never got around to ordering them.
Are you talking about the Simply Supplements brand? I found what looks like the real deal from Gold Vitamins, although I don't know about their reliability. There's Dragon Herbs too but a little pricey.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You are right the capsule version is more concentrated form of the berry. I think you should do well with this. What are you stacking it with? You need some other products to accompany the berries. I think you should consider a good stack of products to really meet your health and fitness goals. I would suggest some products if you tell me what your goals are.

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
You are right the capsule version is more concentrated form of the berry. I think you should do well with this. What are you stacking it with? You need some other products to accompany the berries. I think you should consider a good stack of products to really meet your health and fitness goals. I would suggest some products if you tell me what your goals are.
Well, my goals are better overall health, better sleep, lose the fat around my chest, belly, and groin area, and to up my low T levels which will hopefully help my nil libido. I know the Goji extract will help in a couple areas. I just started eating cleaner and started strength training along with a couple days of cardio.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Well, my goals are better overall health, better sleep, lose the fat around my chest, belly, and groin area, and to up my low T levels which will hopefully help my nil libido. I know the Goji extract will help in a couple areas. I just started eating cleaner and started strength training along with a couple days of cardio.
As you lean out, you will get better with the libido too bud, broscience I know, but I have seen that effect on myself. Something like Goji should be a failsafe, not a goto product imho.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Goji juice is out of the question? Would make a nice addition to a protein shake..