Best place to buy the highest quality goji berry capsules

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.14%

Best place to buy the highest quality goji berry capsules

Read a lot about the Goji berries and their health benefits...especially in the "Ultimate Weekend" thread. I have seen it recommended that simply supplements in the Channel Islands has very high quality Goji caps...has anybody from the US ordered from there? If so, was there any additional fee tacked on to the shipping? (I put in what I wanted to order and it was only a few pounds sterling for shipping but there was no telling if they would charge more for customs etc). I have seen dragon herbs has a very good from the US but way, way more expensive than the previously mentioned.

Is there any US suppliers that have the quality of the simply supplements brand but distributed from the US?

Thanks all.

Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.48%

why would you buy capsules if you can acutally get reall Goji berries and enjoy it's taste? any way i'm getting my Organic Goji berries from All nature shop, try it you'll love it taste is amazing i eat it with my post workout shake
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.14%

Mainly because the capsule form is more concentrated and I won't have to eat as many berries...I can dose specific amounts throughout the day as well.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.13%

what is this ultimate weekend thread you speak of?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.14%

Search just for goji and it's on the first page of supplements...ultimate sexual weekend stack...many, many pages long. I don't have enough posts to put the link in here.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.14%

Bump...can anyone help with my original question?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.6%

Quote Originally Posted by ws65 View Post
    Read a lot about the Goji berries and their health benefits...especially in the "Ultimate Weekend" thread. I have seen it recommended that simply supplements in the Channel Islands has very high quality Goji caps...has anybody from the US ordered from there? If so, was there any additional fee tacked on to the shipping? (I put in what I wanted to order and it was only a few pounds sterling for shipping but there was no telling if they would charge more for customs etc). I have seen dragon herbs has a very good from the US but way, way more expensive than the previously mentioned.

Is there any US suppliers that have the quality of the simply supplements brand but distributed from the US?

Thanks all.
    I just today got a bottle of these, mine aren't caps though, they are brownish/reddish tablets. Got them on ebay though, not directly from Simply Supplements.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

i like to personally pick my own. i usually borrow juan valdez's trusty goat and navigate to the berry fields
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.13%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i like to personally pick my own. i usually borrow juan valdez's trusty goat and navigate to the berry fields
    I generally hide in the woods next to the berry fields and goatjack hvactech so I don't have to pick the berries myself..
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I have asked this question in the Ultimate thread, where someone answered it, I think it was Bob, but I never got around to ordering them.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.14%

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I have asked this question in the Ultimate thread, where someone answered it, I think it was Bob, but I never got around to ordering them.
    Are you talking about the Simply Supplements brand? I found what looks like the real deal from Gold Vitamins, although I don't know about their reliability. There's Dragon Herbs too but a little pricey.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You are right the capsule version is more concentrated form of the berry. I think you should do well with this. What are you stacking it with? You need some other products to accompany the berries. I think you should consider a good stack of products to really meet your health and fitness goals. I would suggest some products if you tell me what your goals are.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.14%

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    You are right the capsule version is more concentrated form of the berry. I think you should do well with this. What are you stacking it with? You need some other products to accompany the berries. I think you should consider a good stack of products to really meet your health and fitness goals. I would suggest some products if you tell me what your goals are.
    Well, my goals are better overall health, better sleep, lose the fat around my chest, belly, and groin area, and to up my low T levels which will hopefully help my nil libido. I know the Goji extract will help in a couple areas. I just started eating cleaner and started strength training along with a couple days of cardio.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.61%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ws65 View Post
    Well, my goals are better overall health, better sleep, lose the fat around my chest, belly, and groin area, and to up my low T levels which will hopefully help my nil libido. I know the Goji extract will help in a couple areas. I just started eating cleaner and started strength training along with a couple days of cardio.
    As you lean out, you will get better with the libido too bud, broscience I know, but I have seen that effect on myself. Something like Goji should be a failsafe, not a goto product imho.
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.13%

Goji juice is out of the question? Would make a nice addition to a protein shake..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Where the best place to buy snowboarding stuff?
    By Khyron in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2006, 02:37 AM
  2. Best place to buy syringe filters?
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 11:05 AM
  3. best place to buy prohormones
    By bigtimeskip in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 02:30 AM
  4. Best Place to Buy Bulk PH Powders?