Best joint support mobility

STLNYYDET43

Awards
What supplement is best for joint cushion, support, and strength? Anyone have any preferences? I have knees like an 80 year old. (only 23 tho) they get tired easy, move, and pop I guess I would say when doing squats even at a lower weight.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IForce Joint Help or Antaeus Achilles. Add glucosamine and your joints will feel great. I'm 53 and lifting heavy for over 6 years.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Achillies is pretty darn solid.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Joint Help is the only product that offers IMMEDIATE pain relief, coupled with joint, tendon, ligament, and cartilage repair. Best all in one you can have.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Cissus, Iforce Joint help or AX Joint Restore - any of those three should do the job:)
Good recommendations right here.

Cissus has made a huge difference in my elbows.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Joint Help with a topical such as Joint Force or NOW's Celadrin is one of the best combo's I've found.

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Joint Help is the only product that offers IMMEDIATE pain relief, coupled with joint, tendon, ligament, and cartilage repair. Best all in one you can have.
Joint Help is hard to beat - glad to see all the support ITT. :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joint Help with a topical such as Joint Force or NOW's Celadrin is one of the best combo's I've found.
Agreed, although a topical is not typically needed unless under extreme circumstances. For most, joint help alone should be enough and work wonders! Joint help solved my 9 month shoulder pain rather fast.

Mike

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I use joint force for my knees only, orange triad and cissus make up the rest

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Thanks for all the suggestions guys i'll check em out

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Formutech Nutritions Flexible Joint Formula- Awesome supplement, multi ingredients including Cissus, MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Haulyronic Acid.

This stuff is great!!! Give it a look over, you will definite want to try it out. You can also check out some of the log we have going on it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formutech Nutritions Flexible Joint Formula- Awesome supplement, multi ingredients including Cissus, MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Haulyronic Acid.

This stuff is great!!! Give it a look over, you will definite want to try it out. You can also check out some of the log we have going on it.
Hands down the most complete and well dosed joint supp out there right now

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, although a topical is not typically needed unless under extreme circumstances. For most, joint help alone should be enough and work wonders! Joint help solved my 9 month shoulder pain rather fast.

Mike
I wouldnt say extreme circumstances but its best for localized problems like a shoulder or knee

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Releve from mhp has worked really well for me. I'm currently about half way through a bottle of Achilles, and so far i'm not too impressed. We'll see how it goes near the end of the bottle.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

moe1980

Awards
Ummmm u all reps for these companys u talking about , we need some one whos not getting paid for this , sorry guys but this is my opinion.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ummmm u all reps for these companys u talking about , we need some one whos not getting paid for this , sorry guys but this is my opinion.
i do not rep for any products i have mentioned....

moe1980

Awards
I had usplabs before and it helped a lot and now im using allmax for my joints and its kind of ok.

moe1980

Awards
I will use iforce next time and it better work lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had usplabs before and it helped a lot and now im using allmax for my joints and its kind of ok.
Thanks for your feedback and support moe1980. It's great to hear that SuperCissus® was able to help. I've had good success with it as well (long before representing the company). After years of lifting, my elbows got to the point where I tried to avoid putting pressure on them at all times. They're currently without issues and no longer limit what I can do in and out of the gym.

I will use iforce next time and it better work lol
I've yet to try it, but the feedback I've seen has been positive. Good luck!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Achilles, joint help, Sns cissus, joint force

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SNS Cissus, Iforce Joint help or AX Joint Restore - any of those three should do the job:)
Sns cissus plus orange triad

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Cissus + Orange Triad, and Joint Force added to your trouble spots. Worked wonders on my shoulders.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Cissus + Orange Triad, and Joint Force added to your trouble spots. Worked wonders on my shoulders.
this is exactly what i use

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been using Cissus XT and NOW Topical Celadrin with good relief.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WayneD

WayneD

Awards
Super cissus and orange triad has been great for my joint issues

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super cissus and orange triad has been great for my joint issues
Sns cissus xt. And orange triad seems to very tried and true. Currently on cissus xt right now: )

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Cissus Xt,Orange triad,and fish oils more than take care of any joint problems I have ever had.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt say extreme circumstances but its best for localized problems like a shoulder or knee

I meant for extreme circumstances, use both! :) Typically, one or the other will be enough.

Mike