Anabeta Elite and erase pro stack

Bustosterone

Awards
hey I'm going to start a Anabeta Elite and erase pro stack, I was just wondering if anyone had any thoughts about if i should add something to my stack or if anyone has ever done this and how their results were? Also if anyone has tried these products and if they'e had any negative side effects? Through my research the only thing i found is erase pro can dry out joints just wondering if anyone has dealt with this.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
On the stack as we speak...nothing but good things to say about it.

Bustosterone

Awards
Awesome thanks man so no negative side effects?

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
I'm also considering doing an ABE/EP stack. Let me know how it goes. Sub'd.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly that is a pretty comprehensive combo and there isn't any real need to add anything to it (especially if you've never used them before) other than staples and a pre-workout product if that is something you typically use.

The only real side effect people notice is some joint discomfort which can be remedied by every other day dosing if needed.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
it's a Dope stack bro you ain't gotta add nothing it's perfect the way it , haven't used them but i'm about so keep update

Bustosterone

Awards
Excellent that's exactly what I was hoping people were gonna say haha! I appreciate everyone's feedback I'm new to the site and have never used a forum before so thnks ill update once i start, If anyone else has any input it's appreciated!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great stack!!! No need to add anything IMO. I honestly try to run AB/ABE and Erase/EPro as much as I can (using the recommended cycles and breaks).

Only issue that some people notice is dry joints. I would recommend running OG Erase before EPro just do get a feel for it and see what your sweet spot it, but if you already have EPro, that is perfectly fine. Many people report they notice EPro kicking in around day 7, so that should give you some kind of an idea what it is doing. And like bolt said, you can do the EOD dosing protocol, or up your fish oil dosage and also some Cissus will help with it also.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great advice here, amazing stack, enjoy!

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Great advice here, amazing stack, enjoy!
Hey I'm practically doing the same thing I except iv added daa,
alphamine and alpha t2 and I'm not sure how to stack alphamine and t2 any advice ? I'm also doing a log with weekly pictures and updates on how I'm experiencing it and weight updates

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick question, if I stack ABE + EPro on a bulk, will it also help to minimize fat gains??
I ran ABE + EPro (and Alphamine) on a lean bulk, and fat gains were kept to a very minimum.

Hey I'm practically doing the same thing I except iv added daa,
alphamine and alpha t2 and I'm not sure how to stack alphamine and t2 any advice ? I'm also doing a log with weekly pictures and updates on how I'm experiencing it and weight updates
2 scoops Alphamine + 1 cap AT2 in the morning and 1 scoop Alphamine + 2 caps AT2 later in the day vise versa.

You could also do 1 scoop + 1 cap three times per day.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
I ran ABE + EPro (and Alphamine) on a lean bulk, and fat gains were kept to a very minimum.

2 scoops Alphamine + 1 cap AT2 in the morning and 1 scoop Alphamine + 2 caps AT2 later in the day vise versa.

You could also do 1 scoop + 1 cap three times per day.
Thanks man I will see how that goes :)

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
As long as your caloric surplus isn't outrageous, yes.
I'm staying around 2600-2800 a day, working out 1.5 - 2 hours, 5 times a week. 19 yo, 5'6", and 149.4lbs as of this morning. About right?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm staying around 2600-2800 a day, working out 1.5 - 2 hours, 5 times a week. 19 yo, 5'6", and 149.4lbs as of this morning. About right?
With that length of training time, I'd bump it to 3000/day on training days and 2500-2700 on non-training.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
With that length of training time, I'd bump it to 3000/day on training days and 2500-2700 on non-training.
Thanks man, I will definitely plug those figures into my "diet" or what not. I may try to stay at about 2700 every day, just for good balance and ease of memory. Also because I don't do anything but lay around the house, study, and play some CoD until I go to the gym, and after I get home.

nikolce

nikolce

Awards
Have about 3000 , look for a calculator online bulk nutrients have one to see your maintenance cals and add 200 first week 300 400 find your sweet spot I wouldn't go past 500 unless your ecto