Not seeing anything with Focus XT? Any ideas?

sr3855

Awards
I purchased the caffeine free version from the advice form some people on the board here. I am studying for an insane exam and need all the help I can get. I really wan this stuff to work so any advice is appreciated.

Took it saturday a full heaping scoop On an empty stomach. Was at the library for about and hour and a half and then decided to go home before I crapped myself. Got a heavy case of the runs, for about an hour. I read this morning that it should be taken with food. SO mistake noted..

Took some more this morning after eating. A little stomach grumbling but not much s thats good. However my main problem I am not noticing any focus or difference?

Neither day have I noticed any cognitive difference. Any ideas or the stuff just doesnt work for some people? Thanks for any insight.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Noticing the effects can be more subtle for some people, for others they can feel the increased focus from the caffeine free version. Either way if you aren't noticing the acute focus, you will be reaping the cumulative benefits if you take the product consistently. Dosing with food will depend how you handle it, I can take a dose on an empty stomach with no problem for hours as I do IF.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
With most nootropics, continuous use is the key. You typically notice benefits anywhere from 2-8 weeks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the other guys said, you kind of just have to find what works for you. Some guys experience better effects when taken on an empty stomach, others with a bit of food. I've always found that taking without food works best for me. With nootropics they really only get better with time.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
I purchased the caffeine free version from the advice form some people on the board here. I am studying for an insane exam and need all the help I can get. I really wan this stuff to work so any advice is appreciated.

Took it saturday a full heaping scoop On an empty stomach. Was at the library for about and hour and a half and then decided to go home before I crapped myself. Got a heavy case of the runs, for about an hour. I read this morning that it should be taken with food. SO mistake noted..

Took some more this morning after eating. A little stomach grumbling but not much s thats good. However my main problem I am not noticing any focus or difference?

Neither day have I noticed any cognitive difference. Any ideas or the stuff just doesnt work for some people? Thanks for any insight.
If you really want to study and pass your exam your best bets are probly going to the doctor and asking for Aderall (Dextroamphetamine) or Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine dimesylate). I know these aren't really "good" choices but they will make your focus harder then a hill billy looking at a can of juice that says concentrate. Aderall 30mg instant release is killer, almost like thizzing, but it gets the job done; taking half is usually the smarter choice if you don't like the crack cocaine feeling. Vyvanse 70mg on the other hand will make you as sharp as a Hutu machete and as patient as a ninja assassin, it's also really hard core; you definitely feel it for a while. There's also the retarded half brother of these medications called Ritalin, it's lame, don't even bother.

sr3855

Awards
Thanks for the responses I was unaware that this needed time to accumulate. Or take over time. I will continue to take. Can it be taken every other day or need to be every day even if a small dose say half a scoop?? Thanks SR

The wife has a scrip for vyvance, she is finishing masters degree. That stuff geeks me out even at a third of a dose. So im looking for something more subtle without all the stimulant grit my teeth crap.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the responses I was unaware that this needed time to accumulate. Or take over time. I will continue to take. Can it be taken every other day or need to be every day even if a small dose say half a scoop?? Thanks SRThe wife has a scrip for vyvance, she is finishing masters degree. That stuff geeks me out even at a third of a dose. So im looking for something more subtle without all the stimulant grit my teeth crap.
Well there are acute benefits and cumulative benefits, if you take it regularly, say 5 doses/week or so, you will reap the benefits of the cumulative use. Such as increased retention and recall, they make studying and test-taking a breeze for me.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I feel like the effects of fxt have alot to do with age. I tried it and the effects were mostly subtle. I gave a scoop to my mom and my older ant and they described it as feeling "high" but sharp.