musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I have recently purchased the following preworkouts
Universal rage
Jack3d
C4
And none of them have me any extra energy. One made me feel like fu*kin fire ants were biting the **** out of me and the others I didn't feel any mental or physical. The only thing that really works for me is NOS energy drinks but there getting to damn expensive now a days. If anyone could recommend a pre workout that makes you feel pumped and gets that heart rate up let me know. Thanks

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Universal rage
Jack3d
C4
And none of them have me any extra energy. One made me feel like fu*kin fire ants were biting the **** out of me and the others I didn't feel any mental or physical. The only thing that really works for me is NOS energy drinks but there getting to damn expensive now a days. If anyone could recommend a pre workout that makes you feel pumped and gets that heart rate up let me know. Thanks
MAN Sports Gameday

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Have you tried them at max dosage? I needed C4 at 2 scoops for effectiveness.

Enhanced is a whole new level of pre though, worth a try.

steppinRazor

Awards
Universal rage
Jack3d
C4
C4 has beta alanine which is giving you thAT tingle feeling..I'm also not a fan..
And the dmaa in jack3d makes some ppl feel pretty ****ty..so try ones with out those ingredients.
You'll get a lot of opinions here but i like 1MR

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
None of those pre workouts are very good IMO .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
You have to take a stim break then go hardcore . Gameday,Enhanced , Conquer. One of those will do the trick .

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Subjective but I only take 7-10 days off every 6-8 weeks just to help out the old adrenals.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Universal rage
Jack3d
C4
hahahaha that made me bust out laughing, i know your feeling... but I LOVE it. Beta-Alanine FTW!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Beta alanine gives a tingling/burning sensation under your skin if you aren't used to it, some people feel this more intensely than others. For a 'jittery' feeling you would want a stronger stimulant profile. Maybe you would be interested in jeckyl/Hyde. I forget which of the 2 is the heavy stim version but it's pretty intense

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Subjective but I only take 7-10 days off every 6-8 weeks just to help out the old adrenals.
i don't know that the traditional formula is "subjective", but i will say that's the first time I've seen a mere 7-10 days off advised when running a heavy stim product for that duration..as well, if there is cns/adrenal beatdown, 7-10 days is not quite enough time to reset receptors

typically, for every 6-8 weeks of product used, a good guideline is 2-3 weeks
use something for 10-12 weeks, go 4 weeks w/o

as for the thread:
Max Pump + Ignite2 has been getting rave reviews, bar none
and aside from being incredibly effective and promoting results - it is insanely affordable!

check out nutraplanet pricing!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
i don't know that the traditional formula is "subjective", but i will say that's the first time I've seen a mere 7-10 days off advised when running a heavy stim product for that duration..as well, if there is cns/adrenal beatdown, 7-10 days is not quite enough time to reset receptors

typically, for every 6-8 weeks of product used, a good guideline is 2-3 weeks
use something for 10-12 weeks, go 4 weeks w/o

as for the thread:
Max Pump + Ignite2 has been getting rave reviews, bar none
and aside from being incredibly effective and promoting results - it is insanely affordable!

check out nutraplanet pricing!
For me I only use a stim 3 times per week . The other 4 days I don't take in anything including coffee or diet sodas so I don't think my adrenals are that taxed. If your using almost every day then yes a month off would probably be the best thing you could do for yourself .

Ignite2 is a fine product . Tried a few samples about a year ago and it worked very well .

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
For me I only use a stim 3 times per week . The other 4 days I don't take in anything including coffee or diet sodas so I don't think my adrenals are that taxed. If your using almost every day then yes a month off would probably be the best thing you could do for yourself .

Ignite2 is a fine product . Tried a few samples about a year ago and it worked very well .
ahh, very good - there is the subjectivity :)
imo, smart way to go, using on minimum basis
thank you for the feedback on Ignite2, we feel it's a tremendous and unique product in the category of preWOs

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

This. I've taken C4 as high as 3 scoops. Most preworkouts nowadays are not dosed high enough at one scoop. C4 at 2-3 scoops feels crazy good. And beta alanine is awesome. Don't you diss that tingly feeling lol. I love it

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Most preworkouts nowadays are not dosed high enough at one scoop.
indeed, in fact i would say almost all of them entirely
is what we embrace about Ignite2 - a TRUE 1-scoop serving will rock your world, and a lot of ppl do only 1/2 or 3/4 scoop (handy scooper we provide has measured marks for individual dosing)

effectiveness, and value - all in one shebang :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Indeed it is. Any lack of feeling the effects from Enhanced has not been a concern that I have seen. Most users actually report the opposite and ease back on the dose that they take:)

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Indeed it is. Any lack of feeling the effects from Enhanced has not been a concern that I have seen. Most users actually report the opposite and ease back on the dose that they take:)
Challenge accepted. ;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is what we embrace about Ignite2 - a TRUE 1-scoop serving will rock your world, and a lot of ppl do only 1/2 or 3/4 scoop (handy scooper we provide has measured marks for individual dosing)

People are saying the same about our Gameday too! I think if people aren't satisfied stim-wise on preworkouts, they're just not looking at the right ones. I'm liking the variable dosings available in a lot of these products now too; not 2-3 scoops of the old early 2000's *** hyped garbage; .5 - 1 scoop depending on tolerance, workout, and goal is becoming the norm! Good value to be had nowadays, that's for sure!

.5 Ignite + .5 Gameday would probably destroy the universe if taken together!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Ignite2 had me stimmed outa my freakn mind last year!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
People are saying the same about our Gameday too! I think if people aren't satisfied stim-wise on preworkouts, they're just not looking at the right ones. I'm liking the variable dosings available in a lot of these products now too; not 2-3 scoops of the old early 2000's *** hyped garbage; .5 - 1 scoop depending on tolerance, workout, and goal is becoming the norm! Good value to be had nowadays, that's for sure!

.5 Ignite + .5 Gameday would probably destroy the universe if taken together!
You don't cross the streams !!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
1/2 ignite and 1/2 game day WOW! Bet that was intense.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards

Well here's were I am very picky with preworkouts. This is a 7251 mg blend. Not enough for clinical doses of AAKG, Beta Alanine, Creatine, etc... Researched useful dose of AAKG is 12 grams. Beta alanine is 3.2 and to honestly make creatine actually give you a pump research says that cruising at 5 grams per day after loading isn't enough. And its a proprietary blend which doesn't give me clue what's in it. I don't care about stims. I like them decently but for a pump they aren't where its at. And at proven doses of these things youd have diarrhea for days.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Well here's were I am very picky with preworkouts. This is a 7251 mg blend. Not enough for clinical doses of AAKG, Beta Alanine, Creatine, etc... Researched useful dose of AAKG is 12 grams. Beta alanine is 3.2 and to honestly make creatine actually give you a pump research says that cruising at 5 grams per day after loading isn't enough. And its a proprietary blend which doesn't give me clue what's in it. I don't care about stims. I like them decently but for a pump they aren't where its at. And at proven doses of these things youd have diarrhea for days.
huh
12g aakg eh..
as for loading creatine - actually research shows there is no need, and I've never heard anything about more than 5g needed at any time

the thread direction was talking pump/energy aspect..you said you have to do 2-3 scoops for that
we get all that in 1 scoop (or less), with many reviews to that effect

hence, my point :)

you may as well start making your own concoctions, friend

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
huh
12g aakg eh..
as for loading creatine - actually research shows there is no need, and I've never heard anything about more than 5g needed at any time

the thread direction was talking pump/energy aspect..you said you have to do 2-3 scoops for that
we get all that in 1 scoop (or less), with many reviews to that effect

hence, my point :)

you may as well start making your own concoctions, friend
Well the research is out there. You just have to find it:) ID never make a good rep because I can't sell something that's hidden behind a proprietary blend. That's how so many companies are doing. I need agmatine at 2 grams to feel very much effect. Lots of people do.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
"hidden behind prop blend" LOL

ahhh, I used to feel that way too I guess, yrs ago..
until I realized the reality of the industry, and why would you spend so much $ in R&D creating a product only to have someone else rip it off because the ingredients are there for everyone to see?

it's a cut throat business my man..
is why prop blends are here to stay, and why 99% of the products on the market utilize such

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
"hidden behind prop blend" LOL

ahhh, I used to feel that way too I guess, yrs ago..
until I realized the reality of the industry, and why would you spend so much $ in R&D creating a product only to have someone else rip it off because the ingredients are there for everyone to see?

it's a cut throat business my man..
is why prop blends are here to stay, and why 99% of the products on the market utilize such
Its also why I usually buy a preworkout and purchase a few ingredients bulk to make it work like they are supposed to u just don't get blood flow at 1-2 grams of AAKG. And unless you have something to help creatine absorb and saturate the muscles, a lot is wasted. Hence 2 grams of this isn't enough. 5 grams barely is.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Just trying to get inside companies heads to see what is the scoop. And how people can honestly push products that can I'm no way do what the claims are

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Just trying to get inside companies heads to see what is the scoop. And how people can honestly push products that can I'm no way do what the claims are
So the people that actually use the products and report positive effects are full of crap or its a placebo effect ??

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Its also why I usually buy a preworkout and purchase a few ingredients bulk to make it work like they are supposed to u just don't get blood flow at 1-2 grams of AAKG. And unless you have something to help creatine absorb and saturate the muscles, a lot is wasted. Hence 2 grams of this isn't enough. 5 grams barely is.
let me get into your head for a minute, and give you different perspective

off the top: many ppl are not even after aakg, could really care less..this is not going to make or break a product

as for creatine: who says you need to have it in preWO anyway?
can be taken anytime

if you look at the wrong things, sure - things don't look right :D

is why I just said, you need to make your own, if these are the things you are after, rather than complain that no product has it and bash because it is prop blend

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
So the people that actually use the products and report positive effects are full of crap or its a placebo effect ??
Well when u have enough stims and a little beta alanineand if people aren't insanely physically aware and KNOW how the ingredients affect the body, then yes , a lot of people are missing the facts. Stims make you feel good. And strong. But when you put a good dose of Citrulline malate along side a legit dose of agmatine the blood flow is amazingly Bette then most preworkouts. Muscletech is over hyped but they have plenty of Citrulline and beta alanine to truly enhance performance. Plus betaine. And they exposed their blend. Or just take arise of nitrates with coffee and a scoop of creatine mono and the pump will be freaky. Put enough niacin in a preworkout and bang,you have veins and more blood flow and glycogen rammed into your muscles.. There are so many ways to make a product feel legit if you aren't aware

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Lol its fun to argue. Or we could just call it a heated discussion :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would say that statement is more for those buying the flashy looking label at G N C. The majority on these forums understand clinical dosing of compounds in pre workout products .

Products work differently for everyone .

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I would say that statement is more for those buying the flashy looking label at G N C. The majority on these forums understand clinical dosing of compounds in pre workout products .

Products work differently for everyone .
Yeah I mostly agree. I would like to try Ignite 2 tho. And see what its like :)

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
When it comes to pre workouts there are a lot of options out there. I personally love Alpha Rage by MGN. Perfect blend of energy and focus for me. I think you cant go wrong with that. I also like Intenze too but I cycle on and off between the two products every few months. I would suggest trying them both separately because they are very different products. Alpha Rage is good for pumps Intenze is good for extreme focus and drive. Let me know I'll shoot you a discount code for both products.

theish11

theish11

Awards
Krank good pump decent energy but your real energy comes for
What u eat pre workout try half a piece of wheat bread with penut butter then your pre

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Haha well yeah sure id do it. I'm on here everyday and workout routine is pretty much every day so..
send me addy
all I ask is for fair & honest review - no knocking it because it is prop blend :D

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
send me addy
all I ask is for fair & honest review - no knocking it because it is prop blend :D
Lol ok well I will be honest. You can probably tell Im brutally straightforward. :-/ but yeah sure I do er!

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
I have the same problem, I'll get a good visible pump from Pre-W/O's but I never get much energy. Then again, I develop immunity to just about everything very quickly. For instance, I can drink a 12pk of diet man dew in 4 hours (done it) and take a 3 hour nap. Or I can smoke a pack of cigs in 2 hours (done it, only smoke when I drink) and never get a buzz.

So I know how you feel. Although, Muscle Marinade by Purus Labs is definitely my favorite, followed by BullNOX by AndroRush. Great pumps.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta alanine gives a tingling/burning sensation under your skin if you aren't used to it, some people feel this more intensely than others. For a 'jittery' feeling you would want a stronger stimulant profile. Maybe you would be interested in jeckyl/Hyde. I forget which of the 2 is the heavy stim version but it's pretty intense
Pro Supp's Hyde... **** is pretty fukin strong.

And this is coming from a guy who pops 400mg caffeine with his ephedrine 3x/day.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also something was stated about creatine absorbtion. Ignite2 has Crea-Trona so it doesn't need another substance to shuttled it to the cells..it does all the work by itself :)

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Universal rage
Jack3d
C4
Just to clarify were you using Jack3d or Jack3d micro(sans 1,3 DMAA) ? Either way if you aren't feeling any noticeable affects with 200-300mg of caffeine just on its own, let alone a proprietary blend PWO, you obviously have a high stim tolerance. I would definitely suggest taking a 1 week break at the very least.

Now you can opt for stronger stim oriented PWO like Mr. Hyde, IMO a little overboard. Over time I had become quite tolerant to stims, and not getting a euphoria/jittery sensation. Nowadays I opt for products that give me more of a mental edge, and not a outrageous surge in energy(Craze, PowerMax, etc...)

theish11

theish11

Awards
Just drink some ****ing miller light