Anabeta elite+ erase pro+test powder

BenjaminM

Awards
Has anyone tried this stack for 12 week ? Is it "dangerous" ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i wouldnt run erase pro for 12 weeks, test powder is fine, its a nice 8 week stack

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone tried this stack for 12 week ? Is it "dangerous" ?
Hi Benjamin. Unfortunately, none of the products that you've mentioned are recommended for 12 weeks of continuous use. AnaBeta Elite and Erase Pro have a recommended cycle length of 8 weeks maximum followed by a 4 week break. We recommend using USPlabs TEST Powder® for 4 weeks with an additional 4 weeks off before resuming use. All of these cycle lengths were established to help maintain efficacy of each product.

You could start your run with all 3 products and continue the use of ABE and EP for weeks 5-8. Waiting to add TEST Powder until weeks 5-8 would be fine as well.

Let me know if you'd like any help with setting something up for 12 weeks.

Maybe add alphamine also ?
What are your goals for this stack?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE + EPro for 8 weeks is one of, if not the best natty stack out there. Adding in Test Powder for 4 weeks (recommended length to run followed by 4 week break as breezy stated) would be a great addition.

I try to run AB/ABE + OG Erase/EPro throughout the year as much as I can (following recommended length of runs).

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whats the reasoning behind TP only good for 4 weeks?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats the reasoning behind TP only good for 4 weeks?
It could potentially be effective beyond that time, but we tend to choose a cycle length which averages the known effective times of each ingredient. It was determined that 4 weeks on followed by a 4 week break was best to maintain product efficacy.

BenjaminM

Awards
I'm actually at 12% BF. In the US, I have acces to the PES and USPlabs product, but not in Belgium. I wanna get lower my BF% and take 3-4 lbs of pure muscle. In this way, I can start a bulk (without too much BF%) in the month of Octobre when I come back in Europe.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't take them past 8 weeks, but even at the shorter duration the overall results should be very solid. You could add Alphamine to that if you wanted. To get a 12 weeker out of all that I'd go:

Weeks 1-4: ABE + EP
Weeks 5-8: ABE + EP + TP + Alphamine
Weeks 9-12: Alphamine

You could add Forskolin for weeks 9-12 (as it is already in ABE) and 12 weeks cycles of it are very nice, but there are quite a few other ways to stagger the products, all should pretty much produce solid results. :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually at 12% BF. In the US, I have acces to the PES and USPlabs product, but not in Belgium. I wanna get lower my BF% and take 3-4 lbs of pure muscle. In this way, I can start a bulk (without too much BF%) in the month of Octobre when I come back in Europe.
If you were to include Alphamine, I'd go with the 12 week run that bolt has outlined for you. That setup should be beneficial to your goals and stays within the recommended cycle length of each product. :thumbsup:

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I wouldn't take them past 8 weeks, but even at the shorter duration the overall results should be very solid. You could add Alphamine to that if you wanted. To get a 12 weeker out of all that I'd go:

Weeks 1-4: ABE + EP
Weeks 5-8: ABE + EP + TP + Alphamine
Weeks 9-12: Alphamine

You could add Forskolin for weeks 9-12 (as it is already in ABE) and 12 weeks cycles of it are very nice, but there are quite a few other ways to stagger the products, all should pretty much produce solid results. :)
Nice setup and advice here

BenjaminM

Awards
Thanks a lot for all your advice !

I know very well the nutrition and I think I got very good results so far. Dietary supplements (test boosters, ...) are new to me. With your help, I hope they will help me get a new step !

Merci beaucoup ! (As we say in my country :D)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot for all your advice !

I know very well the nutrition and I think I got very good results so far. Dietary supplements (test boosters, ...) are new to me. With your help, I hope they will help me get a new step !

Merci beaucoup ! (As we say in my country :D)
No problem Benjamin!

Proper nutrition is a very important factor; combine it with solid training and you should be set up for success!

Je vous en prie! :D