Oxyelite Pro Powder...PWO, Fat burner or??

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have some coming today, wonder how people are using this?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some coming today, wonder how people are using this?
Hi double s. It's great to see that your IC kit is arriving! I would recommend using OxyELITE Pro® Super Thermo Powder™ pre-workout. If possible, I'd try using it fasted or 1.5-2hrs after eating when plasma insulin is at baseline. This may help provide optimal benefits. If this approach doesn't work for you, taking it closer to meals would be fine as well.

We recommend starting with 1 scoop. Once your tolerance has been assessed, you may use up to 2 scoops at one time. Please do not exceed 3 scoops or use additional stimulants in any 24 hour period.

I've personally enjoyed and had good success using it pre-workout. Increased energy, focus, mood, and body temperature were all noticed. I trained fasted with 2 scoops prior (after tolerance was established) and eventually added a third scoop about 6 hours later.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, and if you plan on logging please send me a link!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thx for the quick response. How much caffeine is in each scoop?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx for the quick response. How much caffeine is in each scoop?
No problem man. Thanks for the support! There's 125mg of caffeine per scoop; however, it contains additional stimulants as well. I'd definitely start with one scoop to see how you respond.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used 1.5 scoops pre workout fasted this morning. Had a fantastic leg session. IMO this product is in that versatile category with alphamine, etc to where you can use it as a pre or fat burner stacked with another pre.

newbreed

Awards
1.5 scoops is my sweet spot. Great product. Love the clean no crash energy from it.