Cut help, new here

1. Registered User
    Answers

Cut help, new here

Hey guys how wud this go

Wake Alphamine forskolin tta rk reduce xt
    4 hrs later alphamine tta rk reduce xt
    4 hrs later pre gym ec

perhaps ARA too? good info on this forum thank yall.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by outlawed View Post
    Hey guys how wud this go

Wake Alphamine forskolin tta rk reduce xt
    4 hrs later alphamine tta rk reduce xt
    4 hrs later pre gym ec

perhaps ARA too? good info on this forum thank yall.
    Look into DCP 2.0, Itd stack well with Alphamine.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

It does look good but I have the above on me. Anyone else thoughts?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

ArA would be a solid addition to the mix, if you have it...otherwise what you have laid out looks good. If it were me, I'd prolly add another RK, ReduceXt and TTA pre bed...but you could always add that extra dose in after 2-3 weeks...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  5. Registered User
    Answers

You may be new here, but you constructed a better stack than most people are capable of. Two thumbs up
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

awful lot of supps to cut weight....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ArA would be a solid addition to the mix, if you have it...otherwise what you have laid out looks good. If it were me, I'd prolly add another RK, ReduceXt and TTA pre bed...but you could always add that extra dose in after 2-3 weeks...
    Well im going by recommendations on here of 1g TTA and 1-2g RK
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You may be new here, but you constructed a better stack than most people are capable of. Two thumbs up
    Thanx I do have some experience and info i have gathered from here. Never done EC before, some say to cycle off after 2-4 weeks and then back on. is that needed?
    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    awful lot of supps to cut weight....
    any additions/changes u recommend? coz it is pricey
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Well im going by recommendations on here of 1g TTA and 1-2g RK

Thanx I do have some experience and info i have gathered from here. Never done EC before, some say to cycle off after 2-4 weeks and then back on. is that needed?

any additions/changes u recommend? coz it is pricey
    im just not a big fan of huge stacks, i would spread it out. whats your stats and goals
    www.lgsciences.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  271 lbs.
    Answers

Take 100 mg forskolin, so maybe 50 morning and 50 afternoon
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Alphamine erase forskolin

Keep it at that
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Registered User
    Answers

im just not a big fan of huge stacks, i would spread it out. whats your stats and goals
    6'2" 210lbs 18-20% bf, just wanna cut up get really lean without much weight/muscle loss
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

6'2" 210lbs 18-20% bf, just wanna cut up get really lean without much weight/muscle loss
    that would be called recomp, and takes a very patient (and consistent) approach, as it will take a good deal of time
    really lean & cut with no weight loss? well, "really lean & cut" is subjective, what exactly do you refer to?
    5% bf? 10% bf?
    maybe you could get to 15% in a good recomp, but you'd be hard-pressed to do more than that and stay same weight
    typically, because recomp is so hard to maintain extended due to the consistency and monitoring you have to do, cutting will get you there quicker but yes you will obviously lose weight; again if you do it right, muscle loss should be minimal, if any
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    that would be called recomp, and takes a very patient (and consistent) approach, as it will take a good deal of time
    really lean & cut with no weight loss? well, "really lean & cut" is subjective, what exactly do you refer to?
    5% bf? 10% bf?
    maybe you could get to 15% in a good recomp, but you'd be hard-pressed to do more than that and stay same weight
    typically, because recomp is so hard to maintain extended due to the consistency and monitoring you have to do, cutting will get you there quicker but yes you will obviously lose weight; again if you do it right, muscle loss should be minimal, if any
    Thanx for the advice, i understand maintaining weight will be difficult but using leangains I have been able to do that and even lose fat, gain muscle. main goal is fat loss so weight doesnt matter but muscle loss to be minimal. i usually train fasted and eat most calories post wo. training is mostly muscle tension not strength so i use lighter weight. probably around 10-12% bf goal for now
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Just me being curious, I apologize if this comes off as rude.

But why does staying the same weight matter? If shredding is the goal you want to lose fat, and by losing fat you consequently lose weight (unless replaced with some lbm and going into a recomp as mentioned above)

But if you are in a certain sport or something maybe a wrestler...that's a different case entirely, so again honestly just curious.

Nice stack btw
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Quadzilla99 View Post
    Take 100 mg forskolin, so maybe 50 morning and 50 afternoon
    Is it not good to take all 100mg in the morning?
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Just me being curious, I apologize if this comes off as rude.

But why does staying the same weight matter? If shredding is the goal you want to lose fat, and by losing fat you consequently lose weight (unless replaced with some lbm and going into a recomp as mentioned above)

But if you are in a certain sport or something maybe a wrestler...that's a different case entirely, so again honestly just curious.

Nice stack btw
    Thanx for the props. i think its coz everyone wants the best possible outcome for themselves, when u are bulking u dont want to gain much fat and when u are cutting u dont want to lose much muscle. Most people want to even gain muscle while cutting, this is actually good because it pushes u to do the best you possibly can in that time period. we are greedy people.
    Also nice thick back, traps and tris.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Taking 100 in one dose would likely cause GI distress, if you really wanted to try it you could but splitting up the dose is recommended
    Athletix Representative
    Orbit Nutrition Representative;
    Use the code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbit!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

if you are indeed close to 20% then you could easily cut down 2lbs per week on basic dieting without supps, when you reach a point where basic dieting isnt reaching your goals then slowly incorporate a few products to continue moving along..
    www.lgsciences.com
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Split the forskolin up and take it with each of your 3 daily doses of everything. Otherwise looks really solid to me.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  19. Registered User
    Answers

if you are indeed close to 20% then you could easily cut down 2lbs per week on basic dieting without supps, when you reach a point where basic dieting isnt reaching your goals then slowly incorporate a few products to continue moving along..
    Yeah i guess but i do like my supps mainly for appetite suppression, also to clarify earlier everyone is recomping somewat no one wants to shred down to skin and bones...thats why i take fat loss supps during the fast and then pwo is Purple wraath, BA, CM, leucine, lclt, agmatine. Then post wo shake, protein carbs creatine etc. and 1000cal meal. So im losing fat then feeding the muscles...recomp are u happy now? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Split the forskolin up and take it with each of your 3 daily doses of everything. Otherwise looks really solid to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Taking 100 in one dose would likely cause GI distress, if you really wanted to try it you could but splitting up the dose is recommended
    Thanks guys will do
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Thanx for the props. i think its coz everyone wants the best possible outcome for themselves, when u are bulking u dont want to gain much fat and when u are cutting u dont want to lose much muscle. Most people want to even gain muscle while cutting, this is actually good because it pushes u to do the best you possibly can in that time period. we are greedy people.
    Also nice thick back, traps and tris.
    Oh, okay fair enough. Recomping is fun man, good luck.

And btw leangains is just IF more or less correct? That's what I used last bulk and I loved it. As for cutting it didn't last long, but that's mostly due to the caloric pool being dealt with.

And haha thanks man
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Oh, okay fair enough. Recomping is fun man, good luck.

And btw leangains is just IF more or less correct? That's what I used last bulk and I loved it. As for cutting it didn't last long, but that's mostly due to the caloric pool being dealt with.

And haha thanks man
    No probs, pic is epic. Hehe should have some good fun. Yeah it is IF basically training fasted, I like it more for cutting so I dont snack often and have nice large meals. Keep hustlin, too $hort.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I agree with the above statement^^^..otherwise very solid looking stack you have put together,it should yield some very nice results!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

I agree with the above statement^^^..otherwise very solid looking stack you have put together,it should yield some very nice results!
    I agree with the fact you agree....
    www.lgsciences.com
  24. Registered User
    Answers

So we're all agreed then, perfecto. I tried 200mg caff and half bronkaid yesterday at noon and felt nothing, just popped 200mg caff with one bronkaid and ill update soon. If i cant feel it is it still effective for fat loss?

Update - The 200mg caff and 1 bronk had very minimal stim effect. Not much was noticable and I even added 5mg yohimbine 10 mins after. Appetite suppression was decent tho
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 11:15 PM
  2. please help new here and to aa's
    By evogambino in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 12:57 PM
  3. New here Please help
    By Twisterdad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 09:36 PM