Stubborn Fat Burning Stack Idea?

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Alright, I'm considering running compound20 and lean xtreme, compound20 and erase, or lean xtreme and erase. I'm not really sure which would be the most effective, being as I've read some studies and articles (scholarly) on the ingredients of all 3. I know Erase and Lean Xtreme both lower cortisol and estrogen and I don't need either of those to go too low. Although, compound20 is a beta agonist, which would be ideal (correct?).

Anyway, any opinions, ideas, or suggestions would be great.

Stats:
Male
5'6"
19 y.o.
145lbs
*getting body fat tested this evening at the gym by a certified PT, will update later*

I'm trying to get cut for a beach trip at the end of July, by the way.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimately, your diet will be the main factor in losing fat. At 145lbs, it doesn't sound like you have much fat to lose, but I could be mistaken.
If you really want to supplement, you can also look into PX Black by Finaflex. Myself and others have had good success with it.
I wish you good luck, no matter which direction you decide to go.

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
I've been dieting pretty strict, about 1800 calories a day. 40p/30c/30f for the macro percentages. And in march of 2010 I weighed 235lbs, and being as fat cells never go away, they just shrink, I'm having a helluva time with my abs. The rest of my body is greatly defined, veins, etc. Just the abs and lower back/sides. I've been weight training for about 9 months, and doing cardio 5x a week for the last 40 days. Down from 158 to 145 in about 52 days, naturally.

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been dieting pretty strict, about 1800 calories a day. 40p/30c/30f for the macro percentages. And in march of 2010 I weighed 235lbs, and being as fat cells never go away, they just shrink, I'm having a helluva time with my abs. The rest of my body is greatly defined, veins, etc. Just the abs and lower back/sides. I've been weight training for about 9 months, and doing cardio 5x a week for the last 40 days. Down from 158 to 145 in about 52 days, naturally.
Sounds like you're making great progress and I commend you on how far you've made it, so far. That's a long and arduous journey. At 1800 cals, you're still in a deficit, which is where you want to be for continued fat loss.
Stomach and back fat are the hardest and most stubborn fatty areas to get rid of.
Slow and steady are definitely the way to go, and I think you have that covered.
The more muscle you build, the more fat you will burn. Cardio is not always the best option, but it's definitely effective when used right.

AnabolicJuich

AnabolicJuich

Banned
Awards
Alphamine and erase will be solid for you. that covers all fat burning . also lower cortisol and Selctive beta 2 agonist and termo effects.

you can also go with Compound 20 , Oxyelite pro powder for the termo/stim effects, and Test powder for dat gains. any way im about to run that stack of USPlabs .

im at the same states as you do. 19 years old great definetion but got dat stubborn fat. just lift heavy and eat clean and you'll get what you're after. also try HIT. and search of Forskolin also may help.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering you are 19 years young, I would recommend non of the above supplements. A well planned diet and exercise is all you need. I would also consider looking into HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) for your cardio.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Stubborn fat is an alpha-2 receptor-mediated phenomenon. Products with yohimbe akaloids coupled with caffeine/b-agonists will effectively aid in stubborn fat reduction. To this end, check out Alphamine, Alpha-T2, or both.

Now, I wouldn't recommend these right off the bat. Start with a proper diet and exercise regimen as kbayne suggested, and introduce these once you plateau.

Younglifter16

Awards
for stubborn fat: alphamine + new alpha T2 or the old decimate.

EC stack if you have experience with it

Myokemist

Awards
Outside of the alpha adrenergic receptors, look at supplements that increase expression of PPAR alpha and decrease the expression of PPAR gamma. PPARs have a lot to do with the storage and the formation of fat cells. Berberine has been shown to reduce expression of PPAR gamma (along with a plethora of other beneficial effects) and is found in Burn24. Another product designed to target the PPARs is DCP 2.0. I'm very intrigued by the new formula.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine / Erase Pro stack is really the cream of the crop for stubborn fat loss.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what got me to my old avi status...O how I miss the insanely ripped me. :( :p

Solid contributions in this thread. :thumbsup:
I just got my copy. This + compound20 + oxy elite powder should make for a nice cut plan

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Thanks for all the responses guys, ill definitley look into all of them. My budget it tight because I pay all my own bills and stuff, but I've been saving up. Although, I was reading a three part article by Kelley Baggett called s*** or get off the pot, about bulking and what not. Honestly, yes I like being cut and having definition but I feel like I'm too small right now.

I'll post pics in a moment

Body fat was 6.4% btw

Attachments

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for all the responses guys, ill definitley look into all of them. My budget it tight because I pay all my own bills and stuff, but I've been saving up. Although, I was reading a three part article by Kelley Baggett called s*** or get off the pot, about bulking and what not. Honestly, yes I like being cut and having definition but I feel like I'm too small right now.

I'll post pics in a moment

Body fat was 6.4% btw
Bulk.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa, no need for a fat burning stack. Grab some OG Anabeta and you will be good to go :D

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Hahaha, thanks y'all, it's a big ego/moral booster to hear all of y'all's responses! I was considering running some halo+epi2a3a.....orrrrrr some mutant plex, lol. Ideas? I don't mind being "Un-natural"

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha, thanks y'all, it's a big ego/moral booster to hear all of y'all's responses! I was considering running some halo+epi2a3a.....orrrrrr some mutant plex, lol. Ideas? I don't mind being "Un-natural"
Food

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulk natty first man. Ur really lean, with enough food + a good training template (id suggest wendlers 5/3/1 with boring but big accessory work) you should have no problem adding good quality mass naturally for now.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Winner!

Bulk natty first man. Ur really lean, with enough food + a good training template (id suggest wendlers 5/3/1 with boring but big accessory work) you should have no problem adding good quality mass naturally for now.
This also!

Please take advantage of your natty gains bud. Look what did to lose the fat bud. Great work. Now with that determination and the amount of help on AM you're good to go. Grow slow and clean. All the best

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
I think for now, I'm just going to go maintenance for about 6 weeks or until beach/pool/lake/river season is over, lol. I do like being able to take my shirt off at the lake and getting a few checks, so I'll start bulking clean once it starts to get a little bit cooler, or September. And cut for summer starting in February or March of next year.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I think for now, I'm just going to go maintenance for about 6 weeks or until beach/pool/lake/river season is over, lol. I do like being able to take my shirt off at the lake and getting a few checks, so I'll start bulking clean once it starts to get a little bit cooler, or September. And cut for summer starting in February or March of next year.
Good idea!

DipStrong

DipStrong

Awards
Thanks man! I'm looking forward to see just how well I do for my first ever bulk. I started a log if you want to check it out. Called 8 months to 185. Should be easy to find with a search.

Spartan189

Spartan189

Awards
Try a EC+Lean Extreme+Triazole Stack it works as a amazing fat burning machine!!!!