CoQ10

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. CoQ10


    I had picked up some CoQ10 (Ubquionine) today hearing that it has benefits for cellular energy and BP etc. I was wondering if anyone has any experience using this and can attest to its effectiveness...Thanks in advance..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    I had picked up some CoQ10 (Ubquionine) today hearing that it has benefits for cellular energy and BP etc. I was wondering if anyone has any experience using this and can attest to its effectiveness...Thanks in advance..
    It's a blood thinner.
    •   
       


  3. i used it to lower bp on my last cycle...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    i used it to lower bp on my last cycle...
    How well did it work? What was it before and after?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    How well did it work? What was it before and after?
    i just went off "feeling" but my headaches went away at the same time i started it..
    •   
       


  6. Cool. Thats what im after. Having headaches from dbol at times.

  7. I thought headaches were from low BP...?

  8. Any performance benefits?

  9. bump

  10. Theres a good write up floating around with all kinds of benefits.....
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mcc23 View Post
    Any performance benefits?
    Boost energy, endurance, and help you recover faster.

  12. For BP there are a lot cheaper and just as effective options

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  13. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    For BP there are a lot cheaper and just as effective options
    The only subset of pathological HTN for which coenzyme q10 has shown any use is the exceptional minority whose elevated BP is the result of rampant superoxide radicals and subsequent NO-inactivation. Even so, large clinical studies have shown no significant benefit.

    Google scholar: "Study of coenzyme Q10" author:Yamagami

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    For BP there are a lot cheaper and just as effective options
    Like?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Like?
    lower dosed Hawthorn with Celery seed Extract

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  16. Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    The only subset of pathological HTN for which coenzyme q10 has shown any use is the exceptional minority whose elevated BP is the result of rampant superoxide radicals and subsequent NO-inactivation. Even so, large clinical studies have shown no significant benefit.

    Google scholar: "Study of coenzyme Q10" author:Yamagami
    Thanks - More reason no to buy it. CoQ10 and SAMe are both over rated ingreds IMO. The benefits of both don't justify the cost

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com

  17. PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  18. I read that, good article for sure. I even picked up a book on CoQ10, interesting information on electron transporter and potent antioxidant.

  19. COQ10 supplementation in healthy individuals is a lot like PQQ supplementation: largely worthless

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    COQ10 supplementation in healthy individuals is a lot like PQQ supplementation: largely worthless
    If one did supplement it, doesn't it take like 2-3 months to start seeing/getting the benefits since its the only antioxidant we internally synthesize?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    If one did supplement it, doesn't it take like 2-3 months to start seeing/getting the benefits since its the only antioxidant we internally synthesize?
    Sure, but do you have reason to believe that you have a CoQ10 deficiency?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Sure, but do you have reason to believe that you have a CoQ10 deficiency?
    Coop clean ur inbox lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    If one did supplement it, doesn't it take like 2-3 months to start seeing/getting the benefits since its the only antioxidant we internally synthesize?
    It's not the only antioxidant humans synthesize (i.e. glutathione peroxidase, catalase, ALA, SOD, et cetra).
  24. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Sure, but do you have reason to believe that you have a CoQ10 deficiency?
    Age?



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NOW Red Yeast Rice w/COQ10
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:25 PM
  2. what dosage for RYR and CoQ10?
    By Tad50 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 11:00 AM
  3. COQ10 with M1T CYCLE
    By yelis300 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2003, 06:12 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-30-2003, 01:18 AM
Log in
Log in