Need some help/advice

solechild

Awards
I am looking for a supplement that will aid me in shredding body fat without loosing too much overall weight. I've tried OxyElite and didn't like the way the DMAA made me feel.

I am 5'6 right now wavering between 170/172 and am stuck at 13/14% body fat. I worked out and lifted a lot a few years ago, but due to a knee injury have only recently started lifting again. My diet is extremely clean, and I lift 4 times a week and run 2-3 times a week. I'd like to be able to bring my body fat down to around 8% without having to bring my weight down to like 145/150. I am looking for something strong to give me that extra kick past this plateau and help me loose body fat.

Thanks in advance.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure diet is in check because this is the most important part of losing weight. I would suggest trying PX Black or Pro Xanthine 500-XT by Finaflex. Pro Xanthine is a little strornger then PX Black on the stim side of things, (not as strong as DMAA though), but both offer great appetite supression and thermogenic effects as well as a feeling of well being. There are quite a few logs ongoing right now where loggers are having tremendous results from Pro Xanthine losing up to 9lbs with a single bottle. If you have any questions about either product feel free to PM me.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would check into Alphamine. Plenty of great feedback on it.

If you wanted to add something else to get even more of a fat burning boost/body composition effects, Erase/Erase Pro and/or Forskolin-95. Ran this stack plenty of times and have always amazing results.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this. Alphamine paired with EP or OG erase is an epic stack. Alphamine with muscle sparing and great fat loss benefits, and adding erase (pro or not) will allow you to hold on to some muscle as well and you'll get to keep some strength in a calorie deficit! That's my go to cut stack, all I need.

solechild

Awards
I would check into Alphamine. Plenty of great feedback on it.

If you wanted to add something else to get even more of a fat burning boost/body composition effects, Erase/Erase Pro and/or Forskolin-95. Ran this stack plenty of times and have always amazing results.
Thanks for the suggestions, after looking into PES a little more I noticed *** is running a special on Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro stack. If you wanted to lower body fat % and get that dry ripped look would you do alphamine and erase pro or anabeta elite and erase pro?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestions, after looking into PES a little more I noticed *** is running a special on Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro stack. If you wanted to lower body fat % and get that dry ripped look would you do alphamine and erase pro or anabeta elite and erase pro?
Hi solechild. Welcome to AM! Diet and training will be the biggest determining factors when it comes to lowering your body fat % further. Sometimes when a plateau is reached, a few adjustments may be necessary for continued progress. With that said, I'd personally go with Alphamine and Erase Pro out of the two options you've mentioned. Alphamine has good feedback and could help reach your goal from multiple angles. Erase Pro is an AI, which is great when trying to achieve the dry ripped look that you're going for.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but OxyELITE Pro® is available in both caps and powder without DMAA. There's good feedback on both versions and either could be beneficial to your goal. I'm currently having my first run with the powder and am experiencing solid results; the thermo effect, energy, focus, and appetite suppression have been great.

If you'd like additional information on any of the previously mentioned products or help with nutrition/training, please don't hesitate to ask.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If fat loss is the main goal then Alphamine is the top product in the PES line for that. Erase + Alphamine is a very effective combo to help burn fat and maintain muscle and performance.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Id go with OG erase, but that's because 1. I haven't tried EP yet, and 2. I love the versatility of OG Erase! Just my .02 cents

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For your goals, Alphamine + EPro would be fantastic for you. Like breezy stated, diet is very importatnt (which I know you said you have in check :)). If you haven't ran OG Erase yet, I would recommend running OG Erase before going into EPro, just to see what your sweet spot is and if you can handle the full 75mg dose.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd go with Alphamine and Erase (original or Pro). You could pick up AnaBeta Elite to run it later, but I would probably hold off on it right now. AnaBeta will help spare lean mass if you are cutting, but has caused serious hunger in some people that have used it, which can be hard if you are cutting. I have seen that Alphamine with it though seems to take care of that.