THE PRODUCT

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
After having tried everything out there here is the natty stack I wish I could run indefinitely if there were no need to cycle, if you wish to list yours on this thread and are a Rep. please don't dumb down the thread being a pusher man. I know most of you are honest and will list products from other companies when it is a staple in your wheelhouse.---In no particular order, ---1. ....... Anabeta (had an experience with it in the past with to much hunger, but it turns out that was due to something unrelated to Anabeta, and the weight gained from Anabeta is of the lean muscle variety.)---2...... Max Pump (Nitrates were a concern but I have only received positive benefits from it)---3...... Versa and ---4..... Prime, please visit here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/225786-versa-1-a.html for reviews. (Note Max Pump took a while to notice the gains so I would up that to 40%.) ---5...... CreaVar along with Na-RALA powder from the Planet, ALCAR, &---6..... free range New Zealand Whey/Casein blend (Grass-Fed Cows Not treated with rBGH or Antibiotics.) Compound 20 does increase strength, but you will want to keep an eye on your joints if you run it, for me and my tendency to push it the combo was to much or it would be included here. There are many other things as well but they are not directly related to bodybuilding per se.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Are you from NZ? Unrelated but just wondering.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Ehhh, I've seen better and probably for cheaper.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Just to get it back on track: Year round I would run (provided I had no need to ever cycle and was supplements only):

-Enhanced because I like it; i'd rotate this, Max Pump and Alphamine
-OG Erase and Pro
-Anabeta OG and Elite
-Versa 1 and Prime: I used both just recently and really enjoyed my run
-ALCAR and Choline for study or just more Enhanced

Dpol and Muscle Marinade would feature in here too. So many choices.

I'm not fussy with whey so any will do, then my usual BCAA (any) and multi-v (Orange Triad).

I'm kind of limited in the products I do choose, being a student and all and have no money to experiment with other brands. PES and USPlabs have always delivered great products so they form the the majoirty of my base products. Finaflex comes in with Max Pump and G8 and if I could include hormonals in my stack, then theres would be in my line-up to. As does Purus with Muscle Marinade and Dpol.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ballesteri - Have you looked into MAN PR-XT by any chance? Not trying to be a "pusher" but I think a bottle of that could save you some $$$ on some of the products you mentioned in your OP...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Some solid choices, appreciate the PES love (=

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to see Enhanced, AnaBeta and Erase all on the list.

A man with good taste. It must be the English within your family. ;)

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Ballesteri - Have you looked into MAN PR-XT by any chance? Not trying to be a "pusher" but I think a bottle of that could save you some $$$ on some of the products you mentioned in your OP...
I know you're not tryin be the pusherman Honda:D A friend of mine over at Europa was telling me how great it worked for him & I took a real look at that but with the N-Coumaroyldopamine , N-Caffeoyldopamine in it, as you can see from my post above I decided against it. I really should say when I said "having tried everything out there", I meant all the compositions, not each and every single natty product by every company under the sun.
Nice to see Enhanced, AnaBeta and Erase all on the list.

A man with good taste. It must be the English within your family. ;)
You are playing with fire making a statement like that on this forum Sir.:paranoid::p

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry. As a fellow Englishman I know you will stick up for me if they attack! ;)

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Don't worry. As a fellow Englishman I know you will stick up for me if they attack! ;)
Ok me Mum has the Crumpets cooked & ready to throw, but my Dad is holed up in the States at the Cracker Barrel with the Biscuits ready plus the gravy

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I had two Crumpets that lived on either side of me growing up one was named Ashley and the other Sandra

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just to get it back on track: Year round I would run (provided I had no need to ever cycle and was supplements only):

-Enhanced because I like it; i'd rotate this, Max Pump and Alphamine
-OG Erase and Pro
-Anabeta OG and Elite
-Versa 1 and Prime: I used both just recently and really enjoyed my run
-ALCAR and Choline for study or just more Enhanced

Dpol and Muscle Marinade would feature in here too. So many choices.

I'm not fussy with whey so any will do, then my usual BCAA (any) and multi-v (Orange Triad).

I'm kind of limited in the products I do choose, being a student and all and have no money to experiment with other brands. PES and USPlabs have always delivered great products so they form the the majoirty of my base products. Finaflex comes in with Max Pump and G8 and if I could include hormonals in my stack, then theres would be in my line-up to. As does Purus with Muscle Marinade and Dpol.
Pretty close to what I run and ran quite a bit before I ever started with PES (those items that were actually around).

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice thread,subbed!

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
-bulk cissus (dosed at 10g daily, split into 2 5g servings)
-fish oil
-creatine hcl
-daa
-triazole
-orange triad
-biotin
-lean xtreme
-activate xtreme
-bulk aakg
-bulk citrulline malate
-bulk acl cartinine
-bulk beta-alinine
-500mg 7keto
-10g vitamin c

its alot of stuff but if moneys of no concern its a stack that makes you feel unstoppable and whether you're trying to cut or bulk you make very impressive results very quickly

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
gangsta test
triazole
hemavol
plcar